Re: Post your last order!!! Which MOM did you last order from? V2.0

Last few have been from TheHighClub. 8oz discounts is what I hunt for (any others out there besides BWIB and CW?) 8 of us go in on them then once every 2 weeks do a weed swap night, each reach in box and grab a random OZ... weigh out to Q's... have a few beers and let the swapping begin. We all old married and bored LOL so its something to look forward to twice a month LOL
HP's in the 800-900 mixed oz's are the bomb! share any ya know! LOL

captcrunch wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:31 am My latest MOM order: KanaPost: a pack of concentrates! Got some live resin, some 91 Supreme sauce and some shatter.
Have you tried the terpstar concentrates being offered at buymyweeddirect.com they look good but I haven't tried them and I have some shatter still so I didn't fire an order on the shatter but now i'm starting to regret it lol.

StormCrow wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:33 am Last few have been from TheHighClub. 8oz discounts is what I hunt for (any others out there besides BWIB and CW?) 8 of us go in on them then once every 2 weeks do a weed swap night, each reach in box and grab a random OZ... weigh out to Q's... have a few beers and let the swapping begin. We all old married and bored LOL so its something to look forward to twice a month LOL
HP's in the 800-900 mixed oz's are the bomb! share any ya know! LOL
Hillsidepharms often has their weekly score, 8oz for 925 and you get like 10 grams in free samples lol. Always top end strains too.

HeeHaw wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:36 am Just placed a second order from RoyalKure. First order impressed. Should be here Tuesday. Re-ordered the rockstar and the pink kush. Can’t wait to try the green crack and king cheese. Did the mix and match qp.
I have a oz of popcorn rockstar on the way from RK I am super excited to see what the rockstar is like after reading some comments from other users about RK Rockstar but I also really wanted to try the pink push as well as a few others I might try to get them to do a mixed pound when I reorder but what did you think of it? I opted to try Buymyweeddirect this time since I haven't had bubba kush or jack herer in a really long time and I hope they include the Charlottes web as well I hope I like it if they do and I got some cheap stuff from PC/LPB so I should be good for awhile. But next time im pretty sure i will grab RK again I really like their customer service and the quality of their bud.

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:09 am
HeeHaw wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:36 am Just placed a second order from RoyalKure. First order impressed. Should be here Tuesday. Re-ordered the rockstar and the pink kush. Can’t wait to try the green crack and king cheese. Did the mix and match qp.
I have a oz of popcorn rockstar on the way from RK I am super excited to see what the rockstar is like after reading some comments from other users about RK Rockstar but I also really wanted to try the pink push as well as a few others I might try to get them to do a mixed pound when I reorder but what did you think of it? I opted to try Buymyweeddirect this time since I haven't had bubba kush or jack herer in a really long time and I hope they include the Charlottes web as well I hope I like it if they do and I got some cheap stuff from PC/LPB so I should be good for awhile. But next time im pretty sure i will grab RK again I really like their customer service and the quality of their bud.
I would say the AAA+ rating they give it is pretty accurate. I would give the rockstar the same rating as well.

Henderjo wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:49 am Sometimes cheapness catches up with people, at those prices I don't understand how expectations could be high, even if you've got a good deal before at that price it's luck or fluke lol
At the end of the day the medicinal ingredient you are paying for is thc. Aslong as it doesnt taste bad or smoke too harsh and it has thc i am always happy with my order in that case. I dont feel the need to consistently fork over 2800 for a p of super quads. In fact i rarely make purchases for over triple a quality because it doesnt get me any higher just has a more complex flavor profile in most cases.

Henderjo wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:49 am Sometimes cheapness catches up with people, at those prices I don't understand how expectations could be high, even if you've got a good deal before at that price it's luck or fluke lol
Nah i ordered $1000 price ranged pounds from many sites like RoyalKure, Ganjawest, Cheapweed, Chronfather and they were all pretty consistent for that price. People are on budgets man and i have to accomodate for that. As for all the warnings about pacific cannabais, yea there was alot of warnings but i needed a cheap lb, and there was no one else in the market that moment in time. Ahhh it is what it is, learn from your mistakes & move on right

Sick98civic wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:10 pm FUCK PACIFIC CANNABIS! Scrappy popcorn ALL of them.
https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopi ... 644#p29644

It may be popcorn but my death bubba wasn't scrappy. I didn't like the girlscout cookies i would never order the GSC again but I think i will order the death bubba again in the future. I heard the AA+ options weren't very good at such a higher markup that's very disappointing I definitely won't be ordering anything higher from them. I'm not very impressed by the customer support though. They pretty much seem to say what you want to hear but then completely ignore you.

tommyknockers wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:23 pm Checked out PACIFIC GREENS, the buds looked amazing and had solid reviews. Ordered a hp of Mixed popcorn and shake, got a bag of Timewarp. Good old BC Timewarp, low THC, no smell or taste, completely crap weed. They tried to pass off a bag of Timewarp as AA to AAAA popcorn from their own stock. Don't spend a penny on PACIFIC GREENS!
that sounds awful. i am so sorry. Pm me if you want some recommendations from me.

In the past week I've received an oz of island Pink Shatter from OKG.

A half oz of Mantanuska Thunder Fuck and a disposable vape with Cinderella 99 distillate from Pacific grass.

Also received 1oz of Romulan and 4ozs of Alien OG that came with 4 samples from Chronic Post.

I decided to take a shot at the Herb Centre for the first time Thursday on an oz of Black Nuken on their 100oz menu. Should be in this morning.

Plus I just ordered a QP mix and match from Bulk Buddy's that included 1oz of Orange Kush, 1oz of Gas Mask, 1oz of Gods Green Crack, 1oz of Black Rose il be expecting later on this week.
Im a happy fucken camper! Savings were retarded!