**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

LowPriceBud Review ~~~KefkaTheInvesta Style~~~ 11Strains to your brains

MOM Name:
LPB Short LowPriceBud Long either way you spell it the bud's priced low
Overall rating out of 10:
Easy as Pie
Ordering & Pricing:
Simple and straightforward every ounce is priced individually at micro bulk prices( like 1400p/16 etc) to encourage diversification.
Communication:
Really chill and professional, transparent and compassionate, they seem like good dudes and dudettes.
Packaging:
Look at this, this right here folks is how you ship an order!
Products / Photos:
This one is long, part of the reason it took me 3+ weeks to write a review(and some personal family matters as well) I really wanted to sample all the strains and comprehensively review them but it's just really difficult I'm not sure how so I will try my best and hopefully it is helpful to everyone. I ordered.... 4 strains I believe, but because of the quantity I ordered they ran out and had to upgrade/sidegrade they did not downgrade which maybe they couldn't but whether or not they could or couldn't they didn't. They contacted me before accepting payment to confirm the upgrade/sidegrades were acceptable and gave me the choice for my replacements on the site AAA or AA so I selected 2 triple aaa and 1 double AA for not having the quantity in stock that I had ordered. Other sites have just swapped it for some other bud and said nothing when I order too much and they can't fill the order.
https://ibb.co/album/cnTMaa
Let the reviewing begin!
Jetfuel - QuadAAAA ( Maybe even 5A because fuck it why not )
It was so crystally and stinky and bomb and wow I'm sure people who like sativa would've loved it but I wasn't a big fan it kinda just gave me a heart palpitation and a bunch of energy wasn't a huge fan but I personally dislike sativa so they really wasted this on the wrong customer it was still really good though for a sativa.
Taste- 9/10
Smell- 10/10
High- 10-10
Bud Structure- 10/10(But Mine got a little squished sadly so you could knock it down to 9/10 but before the squish it was 10/10)
Sample Free 1.1g Sativa( Would have preferred indica I tried to illustrate my preference, the black diamond they included was phenomenal )
Black Gas - DoubleAA
Praise the lords of dankness the gas has arrived. This one was very stinky with a lemony/citrus flavor. Instant indica stone as I had selected it because it was designated as a 90% indica, i'm a big fan and I recommend this for anybody that likes indica's. They could probably call this a triple A but maybe some buds arent as nice as the one I got, I received a HQ replacement for the wildberry that sold out and got 2 gorgeous nugs weighing 3.3g.
Taste 8/10
Smell 9/10
High 10/10
Bud Structure - 10/10
Cherry Afghan - Triple AAA
Sweet pungent smells assault your nostrils upon infiltration of the packaging. Thick Cherry and something else I can't pinpoint scent upon opening and it tastes as unique as it smells. Really impressive, I ordered this because they said it was rare and that they liked it and that it was an indica. The high isn't as strong as the black gas it's a creeper indica and after 2-3 tokes you're completely on your ass
Taste 10/10
Smell 10/10
High 8/10
Bud structure - 10/10
HQ weighed 3.7
Comatose OG - Triple AAA
Really thick buds and a mildly pungent stink it smells of pine and kush, that real authentic coffee sweet smelling kush, really nice and impressed with the bud it has a good flavor and a good stink really nice in all regards I don't think this bud has any flaws at triple A i couldn't imagine how nice their quad a is. This one also tastes like it smells with the kush flavor on the exhale very smooth and white ash good burn just great all around really this might be the best out of all the strains given to me I think. Also a heavy indica, not sure if its heavier than the black gas but it definitely tastes better than the black gas.
Taste 10/10
High 10/10
Smell 10/10
Bud Structure 10/10
HQ weighed 3.6
Black Diamond - Triple AAA
Dense and caked in crystal this black diamond was phenomenal to try and I am so glad they included it in a free sample to try. I remember it being really nice and not having to smoke much to get relief this one I would recommend 100% and I am sure their AA black diamond is also fantastic.
Taste 9/10
High 10/10
Smell 9/10
Bud Structure 10/10
Sample weighed 1g exactly it seems they selected the perfect nug.
Girl Scout Cookies AA+
I smoked a gram of this a few weeks ago and I honestly don't remember being impressed it wasn't bad but I don't think i liked it, it was probably a AA+ like they said as I tried the pacific cannabis A+ girl scout cookies and this was definitely better, maybe I just dont like girl scout cookies I haven't enjoyed the strain yet.
Cant really comment as I haven't smoked it in awhile. Sorry LPB and others.
Sample 1.1g GSC AA+ Free
Death Bubba AA
Tastes quite good it was a great deal and I would order it again if it became available. The bud's have nice size for them for AA maybe the A+ were smaller nugs same batch not sure, just guessing. Really great value I think I paid 84$-20% so 64$ i think for an ounce.
Taste 10/10 Classic Death Bubba
Potency 9/10 Nice Bubba indica stone
Smell 9/10
Bud Structure 9/10 Great Deal would definitely order again
GG4(AAA)
Covered in trichomes absolutely caked I mean wow just so much crystal like if this bud was denser it would be quads. Really potent hybrid indica with a good flavor packs a punch reminds me of the white moonrocks kind of in terms of smoke and potency.
Taste 10/10
High 9/10
Smell 9/10
Bud Structure- 8/10 kind of scrappy nugs but mighty regardless of size.
Lemon Haze (AA)
Big buds that have a really unique aroma of lemon peel and something else it busts up into a nice powder and it's crystally and good and yeah everything was so great in this order you wouldn't know it was this cheap honestly the colour was a little off I guess it was darker than usual but the smoke was great for a hybrid I really like indicas so I don't really enjoy smoking weed other than indica but this was decent.
Taste 8/10
High 7/10
Smell 10/10
Bud Structure 10/10 Huge buds caked in crystal really nice they had it for 100$ an ounce reduced to 60$ with a 20% off coupon for 48$/oz
GG4(A)
The nugs are kind of leafy and scrappy so I can see why maybe they chose an A grade for it but it's still potent for a hybrid I don't like it as much but it's still decent the crystal is nice and it's overall good for an a grade the leafy/scrappy trim is why they put it down to A grade but it was 75/oz-20% so 60$ and i could've gotten lemon haze for 48$ so I would've just gotten more lemon haze but the variety is nice so i am glad I chose to diversify.
Taste 8/10
High 7/10
Smell 7/10
BudStructure 6/10
WildBerry Kush (AA)
Really nice I can't pinpoint the flavor but it's good and the buds are nice a little fresh could be dried more but then it might not taste as good so I usually trust the grower's decision and experience but chime in with my opinion regardless.
Taste 8/10
Smell 8/10
High 8/10
Bud Structure 7/10 Some nugs are kinda scrappy and since this was the same price as the lemon haze it's kind of surprising when the lemon haze nugs were huge I think this was 72$ ounce 240$ qp's so that would make sense why this would be a bit lower quality than the lemon haze at the same price. Would absolutely buy more of this again! I have the rest of this in a jar so i can smoke it when I feel like it.

Incentive for Customers:
No Incentive
Incentive for Review:
Nope just trying to show what I received from this MOM sorry for the delay.
Notes:
Great communication and bud, low price doesn't have to mean low quality and I always say that so thanks for confirming what I say to people when they tell me they are overpaying for good weed, they're just tricking you with bad weed to justify inflating the price of the good bud so be careful.

Re: LowPriceBud Review ~~~KefkaTheInvesta Style~~~ 11Strains to your brains

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:05 pm MOM Name:
LPB Short LowPriceBud Long either way you spell it the bud's priced low
Overall rating out of 10:
Easy as Pie
Ordering & Pricing:
Simple and straightforward every ounce is priced individually at micro bulk prices( like 1400p/16 etc) to encourage diversification.
Communication:
Really chill and professional, transparent and compassionate, they seem like good dudes and dudettes.
Packaging:
Look at this, this right here folks is how you ship an order!
Products / Photos:
This one is long, part of the reason it took me 3+ weeks to write a review(and some personal family matters as well) I really wanted to sample all the strains and comprehensively review them but it's just really difficult I'm not sure how so I will try my best and hopefully it is helpful to everyone. I ordered.... 4 strains I believe, but because of the quantity I ordered they ran out and had to upgrade/sidegrade they did not downgrade which maybe they couldn't but whether or not they could or couldn't they didn't. They contacted me before accepting payment to confirm the upgrade/sidegrades were acceptable and gave me the choice for my replacements on the site AAA or AA so I selected 2 triple aaa and 1 double AA for not having the quantity in stock that I had ordered. Other sites have just swapped it for some other bud and said nothing when I order too much and they can't fill the order.
https://ibb.co/album/cnTMaa
Let the reviewing begin!
Jetfuel - QuadAAAA ( Maybe even 5A because fuck it why not )
It was so crystally and stinky and bomb and wow I'm sure people who like sativa would've loved it but I wasn't a big fan it kinda just gave me a heart palpitation and a bunch of energy wasn't a huge fan but I personally dislike sativa so they really wasted this on the wrong customer it was still really good though for a sativa.
Taste- 9/10
Smell- 10/10
High- 10-10
Bud Structure- 10/10(But Mine got a little squished sadly so you could knock it down to 9/10 but before the squish it was 10/10)
Sample Free 1.1g Sativa( Would have preferred indica I tried to illustrate my preference, the black diamond they included was phenomenal )
Black Gas - DoubleAA
Praise the lords of dankness the gas has arrived. This one was very stinky with a lemony/citrus flavor. Instant indica stone as I had selected it because it was designated as a 90% indica, i'm a big fan and I recommend this for anybody that likes indica's. They could probably call this a triple A but maybe some buds arent as nice as the one I got, I received a HQ replacement for the wildberry that sold out and got 2 gorgeous nugs weighing 3.3g.
Taste 8/10
Smell 9/10
High 10/10
Bud Structure - 10/10
Cherry Afghan - Triple AAA
Sweet pungent smells assault your nostrils upon infiltration of the packaging. Thick Cherry and something else I can't pinpoint scent upon opening and it tastes as unique as it smells. Really impressive, I ordered this because they said it was rare and that they liked it and that it was an indica. The high isn't as strong as the black gas it's a creeper indica and after 2-3 tokes you're completely on your ass
Taste 10/10
Smell 10/10
High 8/10
Bud structure - 10/10
HQ weighed 3.7
Comatose OG - Triple AAA
Really thick buds and a mildly pungent stink it smells of pine and kush, that real authentic coffee sweet smelling kush, really nice and impressed with the bud it has a good flavor and a good stink really nice in all regards I don't think this bud has any flaws at triple A i couldn't imagine how nice their quad a is. This one also tastes like it smells with the kush flavor on the exhale very smooth and white ash good burn just great all around really this might be the best out of all the strains given to me I think. Also a heavy indica, not sure if its heavier than the black gas but it definitely tastes better than the black gas.
Taste 10/10
High 10/10
Smell 10/10
Bud Structure 10/10
HQ weighed 3.6
Black Diamond - Triple AAA
Dense and caked in crystal this black diamond was phenomenal to try and I am so glad they included it in a free sample to try. I remember it being really nice and not having to smoke much to get relief this one I would recommend 100% and I am sure their AA black diamond is also fantastic.
Taste 9/10
High 10/10
Smell 9/10
Bud Structure 10/10
Sample weighed 1g exactly it seems they selected the perfect nug.
Girl Scout Cookies AA+
I smoked a gram of this a few weeks ago and I honestly don't remember being impressed it wasn't bad but I don't think i liked it, it was probably a AA+ like they said as I tried the pacific cannabis A+ girl scout cookies and this was definitely better, maybe I just dont like girl scout cookies I haven't enjoyed the strain yet.
Cant really comment as I haven't smoked it in awhile. Sorry LPB and others.
Sample 1.1g GSC AA+ Free
Death Bubba AA
Tastes quite good it was a great deal and I would order it again if it became available. The bud's have nice size for them for AA maybe the A+ were smaller nugs same batch not sure, just guessing. Really great value I think I paid 84$-20% so 64$ i think for an ounce.
Taste 10/10 Classic Death Bubba
Potency 9/10 Nice Bubba indica stone
Smell 9/10
Bud Structure 9/10 Great Deal would definitely order again
GG4(AAA)
Covered in trichomes absolutely caked I mean wow just so much crystal like if this bud was denser it would be quads. Really potent hybrid indica with a good flavor packs a punch reminds me of the white moonrocks kind of in terms of smoke and potency.
Taste 10/10
High 9/10
Smell 9/10
Bud Structure- 8/10 kind of scrappy nugs but mighty regardless of size.
Lemon Haze (AA)
Big buds that have a really unique aroma of lemon peel and something else it busts up into a nice powder and it's crystally and good and yeah everything was so great in this order you wouldn't know it was this cheap honestly the colour was a little off I guess it was darker than usual but the smoke was great for a hybrid I really like indicas so I don't really enjoy smoking weed other than indica but this was decent.
Taste 8/10
High 7/10
Smell 10/10
Bud Structure 10/10 Huge buds caked in crystal really nice they had it for 100$ an ounce reduced to 60$ with a 20% off coupon for 48$/oz
GG4(A)
The nugs are kind of leafy and scrappy so I can see why maybe they chose an A grade for it but it's still potent for a hybrid I don't like it as much but it's still decent the crystal is nice and it's overall good for an a grade the leafy/scrappy trim is why they put it down to A grade but it was 75/oz-20% so 60$ and i could've gotten lemon haze for 48$ so I would've just gotten more lemon haze but the variety is nice so i am glad I chose to diversify.
Taste 8/10
High 7/10
Smell 7/10
BudStructure 6/10
WildBerry Kush (AA)
Really nice I can't pinpoint the flavor but it's good and the buds are nice a little fresh could be dried more but then it might not taste as good so I usually trust the grower's decision and experience but chime in with my opinion regardless.
Taste 8/10
Smell 8/10
High 8/10
Bud Structure 7/10 Some nugs are kinda scrappy and since this was the same price as the lemon haze it's kind of surprising when the lemon haze nugs were huge I think this was 72$ ounce 240$ qp's so that would make sense why this would be a bit lower quality than the lemon haze at the same price. Would absolutely buy more of this again! I have the rest of this in a jar so i can smoke it when I feel like it.

Incentive for Customers:
No Incentive
Incentive for Review:
Nope just trying to show what I received from this MOM sorry for the delay.
Notes:
Great communication and bud, low price doesn't have to mean low quality and I always say that so thanks for confirming what I say to people when they tell me they are overpaying for good weed, they're just tricking you with bad weed to justify inflating the price of the good bud so be careful.

Thank you KefkaTheInvesta for such an amazing review!! Thanks for also confirming that LOWPRICE doesn't mean low quality! Our goal is to be able to provide our clients with the best quality product for the best price possible and this review reflects this :)

NickelodeanBoy wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 am This guy gave jet fuel a rating of AAAAA..reasoning? "because fuck it why not"

LMAO
This is the same fucking inbred idiot who gave BMWD's seedy bubba kush a rating of AAAA.

You're so laughable how can anyone take the shit you say seriously?
Trips that smoke like quads im sold lpb has double aa that rivals other moms triple and quad. Im glad somebody got the 5a joke because frankly i was disappointed nobody quoted that so thank you.

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:23 am
NickelodeanBoy wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 am This guy gave jet fuel a rating of AAAAA..reasoning? "because fuck it why not"

LMAO
This is the same fucking inbred idiot who gave BMWD's seedy bubba kush a rating of AAAA.

You're so laughable how can anyone take the shit you say seriously?
Trips that smoke like quads im sold lpb has double aa that rivals other moms triple and quad. Im glad somebody got the 5a joke because frankly i was disappointed nobody quoted that so thank you.
I think this guy is an old troll who keeps coming back under diff names and acts like he’s 9 lol

xsinx wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:35 am Yeah Mirkalane at it again.
He must be stupid since every post demonstrates how clueless he is. I stand by my reviews i think ive accurately graded these strains the bubba kush i really think smokes and looks like a low quad aaaa-. If anybody else received seeds which it looks like nobody but me did, i think i can confidently say bmwd would make the issue right.

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:48 amHe must be stupid since every post demonstrates how clueless he is. I stand by my reviews i think ive accurately graded these strains the bubba kush i really think smokes and looks like a low quad aaaa-. If anybody else received seeds which it looks like nobody but me did, i think i can confidently say bmwd would make the issue right.
Yeah no worries, just don't feed the troll, report his posts and move on there's no point arguing with trolls.

Henderjo wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:38 pm Like for example are you giving a triple A a perfect rating for a triple A class or are you giving a perfect score in general ...
A lot of reviewers factor price in their rating method, I assume he might be doing that. I moved away from that personally because it removes objectivity and makes it much harder to compare two reviews (ie: what's a 10/10 if a 100$ oz and a 280$ oz both can share that score?).

Henderjo wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:36 pm My two cents and I don't even know why I'm writing or getting involved in this one lol fuck it because why not, lol I will say that your reviews are definitely on the high side of rating without a doubt it's a good review and I do appreciate it but you give some smoke such high ratings I don't know how you would rate some 240 a bag 280 a bag stuff
You are the only knowledgeable one.

Henderjo wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:38 pm Like for example are you giving a triple A a perfect rating for a triple A class or are you giving a perfect score in general ...
I dont personally think you can grade weed in my experience its completely subjective thats why i include a rating for effects experienced and a synopsis in addition to the moms posted rating. When reviewing these strains i take 5 things into consideration, taste, smell, potency, bud structure and price. When i give pacific cannabis a 10 out of 10 for their death bubba its because the smoke was incredible the way it busts up fantastic stinks great good flavor and it gets me really baked. i have paid 200 dollars for a half ounce and other bags for higher prices and in my opinion you are better off buying shatter if you want some real intense terpene flavors and a strong buzz and also edibles for high thc. Im not going to lie it was truly phenomenal to smoke the 15 dollar gram stuff the flavor and the length of the high just everything was perfect but I dont think paying more money for herb is worth it when the only active ingredient im buying it for is thc. For people who desire certain flavors or aromas i can see the justification for higher quality flower and maybe if you smoked a true super quad it makes lower graded weed seem unsmokeable. I dont feel that way and i am happy smoking my budget flower.

I paid 797.70 for the pound from lpb i try to give a synopsis and as much depth as i can in terms of the effects from the different strains. If i had paid 140 an oz for the triple a comatose i dont actually think i would rate it any differently because the bud i received was fantastic regardless of price point but i think price is an important reflection of the rating as we would all agree a grade should cost less than aaaa grade but my aaaa grade might not be your aaaa grade.

I paid 70 dollars an ounce for bmwd triple a and when i got it and saw it and smoked it, its hard to deny how nice it was. I take all these things into consideration when writing i try my best to be transparent. I felt badly for missing it in my review when after returning to my bag i noticed it had seeds in it then after i inquired they responded they knew said the team was supposed to use the seedy bag for small orders they can pick through and asked for pics to see how bad it was and when i sent them they then ignored me for a few days so i was rather upset and figured that was that.

When i bought pacific cannabis gsc i was disappointed and my rating should accurately reflect that it didnt taste great but got me high it was just alright so i gave it a 4 out of 10. I tried to find things not to like about the death bubba but really it smokes like a champ and i enjoy smoking it a lot so i couldnt.

Sorry for the long explanation i hope that clears things up. Almost all of the weed i have received online has had some flaws like moldy nugs from cheapweed or lint wrapped nugs from royalkure to seeds from bmwd to stems and trim leaves from pacific and i try to be transparent about it like hey this was great but i had a problem and this was it and they also resolved it and hopefully dont make that mistake again.

Breakdown the A system to be a trip means it's lacking in one of your four rated categories meaning at least one of the categories should be a 7.5 or less out of ten , example a= 0-2.5 aa= 2.5-5 aaa= 5-7.5 and AAAA- 7.5-10,. So I always start it off as perfect and then deduct accordingly loland that's all I got all sudden this grease monkeys hitting me hard started throwing my two cents out and didn't even want to finish this I do like your reviews man I appreciate it

Aim does an excellent job of reviewing strains. I don't think I'll ever be able to compare to that level of sophistication.

My goal is to accurately portray the received strains from a given mom and I am willing to fork over the cash to experience what a given mom has to offer me at the price point I desire. I really like how AimorDie does his reviews they are quite in-depth and the microscope pics of the trichomes are a really nice touch. I thought of emulating his reviews but I have chosen to articulate myself in this manner.

I think if a Mom says they have AAA quality I should report that's their perception, and I feel I have the obligation to chime in with my perception. I try to smoke with friends and gather a third party perspective, as I have blatently laid out my body doesn't react positively to sativas. I don't think anybody except yourself has really voiced an opinion in regards to my experiences with a particular bud (E.G. I believe we both smoked the king's cheese from royalkure but I wasn't as big of a fan as you and I thought it was because maybe it was a sativa but then I looked it's indica dominant so i honestly don't know, but I think we both agreed the death bubba was fantastic.)