**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Mainland Cannabis MOM Review

Mainland Cannabis

Overall rating out of 10: 9

Ordering & Pricing: Ordering is as simple as hovering over the menu and they also have a SALE page which saves you time

Communication: Great

Packaging: My only gripe is that I'm used to another MOM I've used exclusively until my current order. This other mom sends it in a package that fits standard condo/apartment mailboxes so I never need to go to my post office to retrieve it but for Mainlan Cannabis the box they use is pretty big and the boxes these other moms use are like 1/4 of the size and fit the same contents. If they did that then I gotta go up from 9/10 to perfect 10/10. The weed itself comes vacuum sealed inside a Mainland Cannabis branded resealable bag that is sealed with slits to tear open. The package had 0 odor until I opened the branded bag.

Products / Photos: https://imgur.com/a/MHJny https://imgur.com/a/a2F2F https://imgur.com/a/SiDBc

Incentive for Customers: Great product at amazing prices with fast and simple service

Incentive for Review: None, I did this for the community here.

Notes: I ordered a half oz of Bruce Banner (AAAA) for $120. This Bruce Banner looks so clean and appealing, it smokes clean and burns white. When I opened the bag I smelled something yummy, it was like a lingering diesel odor with something sweet/fruity like an orange and lemon or something, such an odd combination but it's the first flower to smell that pleasant in awhile for me. The high is very sativa dominant as a hybrid. I definitely feel it, it's not rubbing my eyes making me sleepy but I'm like just really high and I feel it a lot in my head and maybe a tiny bit of it in my body. This strain would allow me to go to the gym if I wanted to or to sleep if I wanted to, awesome stuff!

Anyways, I paid via PayPal and everything went smoothly. If Mainland Cannabis can package their stuff to fit inside regular mailboxes then I would have nothing to critique them on. I cannot wait to order more from them, I have found myself a second business I will use frequently.

P.S OH I almost forgot, they included a free sample joint that came in the background of one of the nug pics. I have NO clue what the strain is, on the label it says "GC / GB but I am glad to have gotten it and I cannot wait to try it later tonight. Package claims 1 gram, put the whole cone on my scale, came out to 0.65 total with the filter and everything. No complaints because it was free but I'm just making it known that the sample is misrepresented and could potentially be enough to set really picky people off
Last edited by Tony Soprano on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Mainland Cannabis MOM Review

Tony Soprano wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:30 pm Mainland Cannabis

Overall rating out of 10: 9

Ordering & Pricing: Ordering is as simple as hovering over the menu and they also have a SALE page which saves you time

Communication: Great

Packaging: My only gripe is that I'm used to another MOM I've used exclusively until my current order. This other mom sends it in a package that fits standard condo/apartment mailboxes so I never need to go to my post office to retrieve it but for Mainlan Cannabis the box they use is pretty big and the boxes these other moms use are like 1/4 of the size and fit the same contents. If they did that then I gotta go up from 9/10 to perfect 10/10. The weed itself comes vacuum sealed inside a Mainland Cannabis branded resealable bag that is sealed with slits to tear open. The package had 0 odor until I opened the branded bag.

Products / Photos: https://imgur.com/a/MHJny https://imgur.com/a/a2F2F https://imgur.com/a/SiDBc

Incentive for Customers: Great product at amazing prices with fast and simple service

Incentive for Review: None, I did this for the community here.

Notes: I ordered a half oz of Bruce Banner (AAAA) for $120. This Bruce Banner looks so clean and appealing, it smokes clean and burns white. When I opened the bag I smelled something yummy, it was like a lingering diesel odor with something sweet/fruity like an orange and lemon or something, such an odd combination but it's the first flower to smell that pleasant in awhile for me. The high is very sativa dominant as a hybrid. I definitely feel it, it's not rubbing my eyes making me sleepy but I'm like just really high and I feel it a lot in my head and maybe a tiny bit of it in my body. This strain would allow me to go to the gym if I wanted to or to sleep if I wanted to, awesome stuff!

Anyways, I paid via PayPal and everything went smoothly. If Mainland Cannabis can package their stuff to fit inside regular mailboxes then I would have nothing to critique them on. I cannot wait to order more from them, I have found myself a second business I will use frequently.

P.S OH I almost forgot, they included a free sample joint that came in the background of one of the nug pics. I have NO clue what the strain is, on the label it says "GC / GB but I am glad to have gotten it and I cannot wait to try it later tonight.
Thank you for the honest review! We really appreciate the feedback. Ps the pre roll is gods green crack/gods bud, enjoy :)

Re: Mainland Cannabis MOM Review

mainlandcannabis wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:04 pm
Thank you for the honest review! We really appreciate the feedback. Ps the pre roll is gods green crack/gods bud, enjoy :)

haha I figured it out shortly after I made the review. I looked at your stock and shakes you sell and other stuff and the only two that had those initials were the Green crack and Gods bud so I was like this HAS to be it. I will be smoking it tonight one the hash wears off lol.

With prices like this, I'll definitely be a monthly customer.