**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BulkWeedSales Review

Long story short: never knew there was cMOM until cheapweeds closed and started looking around and saw bulkweedsales was doing a giveaway for first 3 ppl that ordered. Just added a 1/8th to cart and checked out quickly. Got flamed for it so thought I would redeem myself with a review (will be making a bigger order in the future + another review)

MOM Name: BulkWeedSales
Overall rating out of 10: 11 (cmon, they gave me free bud)

Ordering & Pricing: Very easy and pricing is extremely competitive
Communication: didnt communicate with them at all but they seem pretty active on CMOM
Packaging: forgot what the package was until I opened it. Super discrete and 0 smell (double vacuum sealed)
Products / Photos: Attached
Incentive for Customers: 20% off all first orders and contest winner
Incentive for Review: none
Notes: like i said, they were giving away free bud so decided to try. theres a lot of MOMs out there and this is the first one i try so far other than cheapweeds. experience was good so probably will stick with this one unless things change

Shishkaberry
Shiskaberry.jpg
Shiskaberry.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2806 times
Medium to big sized nugs. Extremely aromatic once you open the bag. The smoke was quite pleasant, left a lingering fruity flavor in my mouth and it was quite smooth. High was strong and I couldnt stop eating. I think I found my favorite 10/10

Blueberry Nuken
blueberry nuken.jpg
blueberry nuken.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 2806 times
First time trying this, the nugs were huge and can most definitely smell the blueberry. Standard high but lasted quite long 9/10

Sour Cookie
sour cookie.jpg
sour cookie.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2806 times
I've had this from cheapweeds before and was always one of top 3 and my favorite thing about this was that it always vaporized quite cleanly. High is up there and its a bit harsher to smoke but boy does it hit you. 9/10

Mango Tango
mango tango.jpg
mango tango.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2806 times
Med sized nugs and quite a delight to smoke this strain. Not really a fruity person but this is a good mixture of sweetness and pungent. Almost reminds me of sour diesel but im glad I was able to try this as it was given to me as a sample. Very tasty and hints of citrus flavors too. 9.5/10

Re: BulkWeedSales Review

cuddlefish wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:18 pm Long story short: never knew there was cMOM until cheapweeds closed and started looking around and saw bulkweedsales was doing a giveaway for first 3 ppl that ordered. Just added a 1/8th to cart and checked out quickly. Got flamed for it so thought I would redeem myself with a review (will be making a bigger order in the future + another review)

MOM Name: BulkWeedSales
Overall rating out of 10: 11 (cmon, they gave me free bud)

Ordering & Pricing: Very easy and pricing is extremely competitive
Communication: didnt communicate with them at all but they seem pretty active on CMOM
Packaging: forgot what the package was until I opened it. Super discrete and 0 smell (double vacuum sealed)
Products / Photos: Attached
Incentive for Customers: 20% off all first orders and contest winner
Incentive for Review: none
Notes: like i said, they were giving away free bud so decided to try. theres a lot of MOMs out there and this is the first one i try so far other than cheapweeds. experience was good so probably will stick with this one unless things change

Shishkaberry
Shiskaberry.jpg
Medium to big sized nugs. Extremely aromatic once you open the bag. The smoke was quite pleasant, left a lingering fruity flavor in my mouth and it was quite smooth. High was strong and I couldnt stop eating. I think I found my favorite 10/10

Blueberry Nuken
blueberry nuken.jpg
First time trying this, the nugs were huge and can most definitely smell the blueberry. Standard high but lasted quite long 9/10

Sour Cookie
sour cookie.jpg
I've had this from cheapweeds before and was always one of top 3 and my favorite thing about this was that it always vaporized quite cleanly. High is up there and its a bit harsher to smoke but boy does it hit you. 9/10

Mango Tango
mango tango.jpg
Med sized nugs and quite a delight to smoke this strain. Not really a fruity person but this is a good mixture of sweetness and pungent. Almost reminds me of sour diesel but im glad I was able to try this as it was given to me as a sample. Very tasty and hints of citrus flavors too. 9.5/10
Thanks for the review and congrats again on your winnings.
Appreciate the review and we have received your order and will be shipping it out shortly!

BulkWeedSales wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:29 am Hey cuddle,

Thanks for your kind email, just wanted to let you know your favorite strain is currently on sale! We've been getting alot of compliments regarding the sour diesel so we bought a ton and wanted to share the love

DISCOUNT CODE: SOUR10

Free Express Deliver on orders over 250!
https://imgur.com/a/X0vTL15
LMAO it was 150 AND you had a 20% off code yesterday. Soooo.. that's a worse price.... You got compliments so upped the price and changed the code. Aweeeeeeeesome

Kaseyyeah wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:00 am
BulkWeedSales wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:29 am Hey cuddle,

Thanks for your kind email, just wanted to let you know your favorite strain is currently on sale! We've been getting alot of compliments regarding the sour diesel so we bought a ton and wanted to share the love

DISCOUNT CODE: SOUR10

Free Express Deliver on orders over 250!
https://imgur.com/a/X0vTL15
LMAO it was 150 AND you had a 20% off code yesterday. Soooo.. that's a worse price.... You got compliments so upped the price and changed the code. Aweeeeeeeesome
The sour diesel was always at $160! The 20% off code was only for the first month for grand opening as we were barely making back our gas money. People were most definitely taking advantage of our low bulk pricing and was operating as a non-profit.

We are lowering our discount code from 20% to 10% but by no means are we high priced. Please compare our price and quality to even the most established moms here and we can confidently tell you we are either same or higher quality at definitely lower rates even with no discount. Like we said in the past, we only carry TRUE AAA+++ and AAAA products

BulkWeedSales wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:58 pm The sour diesel was always at $160! The 20% off code was only for the first month for grand opening as we were barely making back our gas money. People were most definitely taking advantage of our low bulk pricing and was operating as a non-profit.

We are lowering our discount code from 20% to 10% but by no means are we high priced. Please compare our price and quality to even the most established moms here and we can confidently tell you we are either same or higher quality at definitely lower rates even with no discount. Like we said in the past, we only carry TRUE AAA+++ and AAAA products
I'm not sure where you're getting enough information to be able to say your price AND quality compare to even the most established moms with no discount. Your products look decent for their discounted prices, but with no discount they seem to be priced averagely at best. Also, I'm not sure about the OZ pricing, but I'm pretty sure the Sour Diesel was priced at less than 1800/lb before you added the "SOUR10" code. Might as well have just not added a code and kept prices the same.

AimOrDie wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:08 pm
BulkWeedSales wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:58 pm The sour diesel was always at $160! The 20% off code was only for the first month for grand opening as we were barely making back our gas money. People were most definitely taking advantage of our low bulk pricing and was operating as a non-profit.

I'm not sure where you're getting enough information to be able to say your price AND quality compare to even the most established moms with no discount. Your products look decent for their discounted prices, but with no discount they seem to be priced averagely at best. Also, I'm not sure about the OZ pricing, but I'm pretty sure the Sour Diesel was priced at less than 1800/lb before you added the "SOUR10" code. Might as well have just not added a code and kept prices the same.
Hi AimOrDie,

Our Sour Diesel was priced at 1750/lb + the 20% first time buyers code before we added the "SOUR10" code. We actually piggy back off bulk purchases made from an extremely well established MoM here and is also the same supplier to many other established MoM's here so we get that extreme bulk discount and at the same time, amazing quality so that is why we are very confident regarding the quality of our products and lastly priced under pricing those established MoM's.

We are dabbling with the pricing/discount structure to implement affiliate program that we have not launched yet. As you already know, it is extremely competitive competing for in this market, especially on cMoM. We are a new mom and we are still trying to figure out a good price where we are at the best price and still maintaining a profit so we apologize for the changes in pricing. Not to mention that the market for weed always changes so the prices always fluctuate. We apologize if the price changes have caused any inconvenience.