Re: Update on cheapweed?

I've reached out to Tony multiple times. When he was sending chain emails my account was credited the points he talked about but no replys to any emails I have sent. I even got a call from him once, just after the first order I ever placed. I've tried calling and texting that number with no luck. I lost 3 oz with the empty box postal issue/scam. I was buying from Tony for a long time and had nothing but amazing bud and customer service from him. When this went down I gave him the benefit of the doubt but now I have come to terms with the scam. I'm now super paranoid buying online and keep the orders small so if it ever happens again it's not such a hard hit.

Quick update: I placed another order with Cheapweed, I made certain to put in the note section that I had an outstanding order from June. I received a reply in a few days informing me there was now a credit to my account for the missing order. I placed an order immediately, both arrived on time. Quality was spot on. That was an ordeal and a half but its all good now. I recommend placing an order.

tommyknockers wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:10 pm Quick update: I placed another order with Cheapweed, I made certain to put in the note section that I had an outstanding order from June. I received a reply in a few days informing me there was now a credit to my account for the missing order. I placed an order immediately, both arrived on time. Quality was spot on. That was an ordeal and a half but its all good now. I recommend placing an order.
Really? You reccomend people should place an order with cheapweed? Fuck I bet a few more posts like yours and they will be the #1 mom again. Absolutely disgusting.

tommyknockers wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:10 pm Quick update: I placed another order with Cheapweed, I made certain to put in the note section that I had an outstanding order from June. I received a reply in a few days informing me there was now a credit to my account for the missing order. I placed an order immediately, both arrived on time. Quality was spot on. That was an ordeal and a half but its all good now. I recommend placing an order.
Sounds like Tony still trying to work people over.

No. Just no.