Re: Weedsmart CONTEST •Guess the weight•

Thank you all for your guesses we have our winners <EDIT Re count and Medicatedmermaid is our 2nd place winner Congrats you will be compensated for my error I do apologize and congratulations>

The correct answer 235.5 Grams is the weight!
in first place we have @710
in 2nd place we have<<@Medicatedmermaid>Sorry for the confusion so now we have two second place winners @medicatedmermaid and @Kinghosss ,and two Tied for 3rd so both win :) @Tuna & @FritzTheCat Congrats to all you lucky winners :) , And please keep an eye for our next great contest!

Please be signed up/subscribed to us prior as well mention the contest on our website and we will credit your accounts :) Thanks guys and girls and congrats to the 5* winners :D

<4:20 Sales to be listed this week>
<Another Contest is in the works this will be a nature+weed photo contest :D >

Sincerely
Weedsmart
Last edited by weedsmart on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

weedsmart wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:16 pm Thank you all for your guesses we have our winners 235.5 Grams is the weight! ,
in first place we got @710 ,in 2nd place we got @Kinghosss, Tied for 3rd so both win :) @Tuna & @FritzTheCat

Please mention the contest on our website and we will credit your accounts :) Thanks guys and girls and congrats to the 4 winners :D

Sincerely
Weedsmart
Hey I think you guys have made a mistake ;) @medicatedmermaid got 234g. Congratulations to the winners though!

Budviews wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:48 pm
weedsmart wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:16 pm Thank you all for your guesses we have our winners 235.5 Grams is the weight! ,
in first place we got @710 ,in 2nd place we got @Kinghosss, Tied for 3rd so both win :) @Tuna & @FritzTheCat

Please mention the contest on our website and we will credit your accounts :) Thanks guys and girls and congrats to the 4 winners :D

Sincerely
Weedsmart
Hey I think you guys have made a mistake ;) @medicatedmermaid got 234g. Congratulations to the winners though!
Last edited by weedsmart on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

medicatedmermaid wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:39 pm I think I was the closest to the correct number! I cant see an entry for 710 and second place guess 233 but I guess 234 LOL

hopefully this gets rectified! first time I have ever won anything so I am happy as a button right now
Congratulations on your first WIN :D I am glad it is from us!

Enjoy your credit :)

Sincerely
Weedsmart

medicatedmermaid wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:39 pm I think I was the closest to the correct number! I cant see an entry for 710 and second place guess 233 but I guess 234 LOL

hopefully this gets rectified! first time I have ever won anything so I am happy as a button right now
I cannot find an entry by @710. Looks like you won man.