Shatter Recommendation

Hi, I need some brand recommendations for Shatter.

I was recently getting Kootenay Labs shatter but the supply ran out, and I don't want to pick up the Seven Star Extracts which was available.

I have had the following brands before
  • Kootenay Labs
  • Little Farma
  • Phyto 1.0
  • Seven Star Extracts
  • Stoneman
  • Wonka Extracts

I'd really like to find a new brand that has a large variety of strains available, and should be atleast AAA or better in quality.

What do you suggest ?

Thanks,

Re: Shatter Recommendation

deathstr0ke wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:15 pm Hi, I need some brand recommendations for Shatter.

I was recently getting Kootenay Labs shatter but the supply ran out, and I don't want to pick up the Seven Star Extracts which was available.

I have had the following brands before
  • Kootenay Labs
  • Little Farma
  • Phyto 1.0
  • Seven Star Extracts
  • Stoneman
  • Wonka Extracts

I'd really like to find a new brand that has a large variety of strains available, and should be atleast AAA or better in quality.

What do you suggest ?

Thanks,
Our

Banana Kush
Strawberry Cough
Gods Green Crack
Blue Dream
Pink Anxiety

Would be the ones I would recommend from us. I think you will find the pricing to be quite aggressive and fair as well :)

https://www.kingtuts.ca/product-categor ... s/shatter/

Ask away if you have any questions! Quite a few members here have tried them out. Maybe someone here could give some advice on what they enjoyed or maybe didn't haha.

Yes King Tut is leading the way in price and quality. They have dirt cheap trim run stuff which i haven't tried. But their premium shatter stands up to any top shelf brands . Just as clear,stable,and potent. The Pink Anxiety is strong, super tasty, and looks absolutely insane. And did I mention, the best price on the net.

Ive found Green Gold to be a top contender. They got about 20 flavors and very reasonably priced.. I searched for better deals and a friend told me to check out GODBUD.ca they had great promo discounts, and service was really good.. they helped me find what I was looking for and actually delivered it personally to me right before the long weekend, so I wouldnt have to wait 5 days. I would deff tell people to check them out.

Ive found Green Gold to be a top contender. They got about 20 flavors and very reasonably priced.. I searched for better deals and a friend told me to check out GODBUD.ca they had great promo discounts, and service was really good.. they helped me find what I was looking for and actually delivered it personally to me right before the long weekend, so I wouldnt have to wait 5 days. I would deff tell people to check them out.

bblzd wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:05 pm
gandalfe wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:07 pm Hystar.live for Live resin and King Tut has the absolutely worst shatter in the globe.Garbage laced with pine sap.
I've tried enough KT shatter over the months to know that's not true. What makes you say that?
In fairness to that poster, we did have some Shatter that was unacceptable. Quite a bit of it got out and we had to pay for that for sure. We have paid for that with re-shipments and or credits. It was not fun.

Because of that situation, we changed suppliers for now. I say for now because I have taken drastic measures :) We have decided to take matters in our own hands and will be responsible for the end product from start to finish moving forward. We have our first batch to be tested here on Monday. Once we have done our best to perfect the product, we will have plenty to offer.

Responsibility of what we offer on the site is all on me. I failed in the recent past on some Shatter but that has ended. Look out for us to be once again a hot Shatter topic in the online Cannabis Communities.

You will notice that our stock is very thin right now and that's because the change is in the works. We are going to run BUD and we will have LOTS of a variety. The end process takes time, so it will take a few weeks before that variety is available.

I will say it again, we will AGAIN be known for great Shatter at an even better price (since we will not be buying it from anyone anymore)

Apologies to whoever received Shatter from us that was below par.

KT

King Tuts wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:27 am
gandalfe wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:07 pm Hystar.live for Live resin and King Tut has the absolutely worst shatter in the globe.Garbage laced with pine sap.
I've tried enough KT shatter over the months to know that's not true. What makes you say that?
In fairness to that poster, we did have some Shatter that was unacceptable. Quite a bit of it got out and we had to pay for that for sure. We have paid for that with re-shipments and or credits. It was not fun.

Because of that situation, we changed suppliers for now. I say for now because I have taken drastic measures :) We have decided to take matters in our own hands and will be responsible for the end product from start to finish moving forward. We have our first batch to be tested here on Monday. Once we have done our best to perfect the product, we will have plenty to offer.

Responsibility of what we offer on the site is all on me. I failed in the recent past on some Shatter but that has ended. Look out for us to be once again a hot Shatter topic in the online Cannabis Communities.

You will notice that our stock is very thin right now and that's because the change is in the works. We are going to run BUD and we will have LOTS of a variety. The end process takes time, so it will take a few weeks before that variety is available.

I will say it again, we will AGAIN be known for great Shatter at an even better price (since we will not be buying it from anyone anymore)

KT
Taking ownership is very commendable KT , looking forward to the upcoming release.
Cheers !
Here is a slab I would like on my first order with KT....😉
xjnt4j7pawd21.jpg
xjnt4j7pawd21.jpg (91.42 KiB) Viewed 6677 times

Quadzilla wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:55 pm

KT
Taking ownership is very commendable KT , looking forward to the upcoming release.
Cheers !
Here is a slab I would like on my first order with KT....😉
WOW! That is a gigantic slab! Don't think our ovens will hold that kind of circumference haha.

You know, I try to be a "the cup is half full" type of guy and stay positive. The recent past Shatter has been a little bit of a shitty situation BUT without that happening, I wouldn't have our own ovens. In just a short time, that issue will be a blessing for sure. Full control is what I like and that's what I will have.

KT

KT
Which shatter strains are we talking about that you had issues with? I appreciate you being forthcoming about it and maybe I missed it but if that's the case, might it not have been best to let everyone know with a public post or email blast?

I can see there have been multiple instances of fake shatter product going around the continent from Texas to Toronto and MoMs have been effected too. It's important to share that information but as of now I don't see anyone mentioning specifically what they had an issue with in regards to KT shatter.

Vague bashing like "every strain ever made is pine resin!" doesn't help the situation and only undermines the credibility of the poster.