A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Canada Weed Dispensary - Jan 31 - 4 strain

Jan 31 - Ordered ; Feb 1 - Shipped ; Feb 2 - Received
https://www.canadaweeddispensary.ca/
edit: I used 15% off from signing for the newsletter

Apple Kush - 1/2 oz $99
My favorite of the bunch. Earthy with a light sour apple taste on the exhale. The smoke is exceptionally smooth and clearing a chamber is a joy. Somewhat heady and very relaxing.

Nuken - 1/2 oz $99
Woody taste with extremely sublime berry undertones. Clearheaded stone that won't cause anxiety and great for a variety of tasks.

Green Goddess - 1/2 oz $135
Floral and skunky. I was hoping for bolder citrus undertones as I read in some descriptions. The high is clearheaded and balanced to the point of not knowing that you've even smoked. Aesthetic and taste is pleasing but not delivered what I was seeking which is cerebral stimulation.

Strawberry Chemdawg - 1/8 oz $38
I should have got a 1/2 of this instead of the GG. Has that chem/gassy taste that melts your mind and body with just the subtlest sweetness. I found this cross to be mentally exciting while also providing a sense of calm and ample physical relaxation.

https://imgur.com/a/zuTI9 : album
Last edited by grimfukis on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Canada Weed Dispensary - Jan 31 - 4 strain

grimfukis wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:14 am
captcrunch wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:14 pm My only complaint is that their prices are a little steep
I have to agree with you. I know this is a really late reply. Am I not supposed to be getting notifications from here?
When somebody quotes one of your posts, the website should send you a notification as long as you're logged in. I don't think it sends you an email or anything unless you specifically request it (you need to select the 'notify me when a reply is posted' option under the post editor).