Re: Are All Those Distillates in Green Plunger Syringes From The Same Supplier?

I'd be interested to know too... as distillate is technically expensive to make and there's likely only a handful of producers

But, I've noticed the exact same brand syringes in multiple places... yes, they've came 'generic' all bundled together (such as from WeedMailed), and other times the same HSW Henke Sass Wolf GmbH syringes you speak of are provided in branded packaging (Golden Coast Distillates and also Chronic Distillates, but both of those came from CannabisCanada.Today...)

I also think some of the syringes I got from TorontoHempCompany were those, but all are used/thrown away so I can't verify - maybe just the two brands and WeedMailed so far, for me...

But def, HSW syringes are popular

Re: Are All Those Distillates in Green Plunger Syringes From The Same Supplier?

bblzd wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:25 pm
WeedMailed wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:13 pm Typically most oral syringes with a rubber plunger will have a lubricant inside them, to avoid contaminating the distillate we use the standard Henke Sass Wolfe medical syringe.
Is there a way to tell if a syringe has lubricant inside? I don't think I would want that in edible oil or distillate.
Yea generally if you read the package before buying it will say lubricated syringe or not. If you cant find anything on if they are lubricated, check the type of plunger. If its plastic all the way, there's provably no lube inside. If the syringe plunger is rubber and more the one piece, theres a good chance of lube inside. You can also tell after they are filled with distillate and used, sometimes the lube will look like a cream in you distillate.

Regards, Tyler