Distillate: my experience switching to vaping after 15+ years of smoking flower, and one year later discovering extracts

Hello fellow forumers/redditors,

Just wanted to open a thread with my 2 cents on the whole distillate thing

For 15+ years, I've been a daily smoker of flower - bongs specifically. Most efficient, least stinky (can blow it somewhere), and overall best method of medicating that I found worked for me.

Last year, I finally made switch to vaping. I saw a sale on the Haze V3, and realized this would work for me - although I had to work around the smells, it really did get me off of smoking flower OVERNIGHT. I was impressed, and my bong sits unused to this day. (Okay, I've had a few rips when I didn't have time to sit and vape)

Fast forward to earlier this year, when I decided to order an oilpen (from ChronicByMail, as they had a sale at the time)

I was blown away. It was SO easy, I was medicated, and it was... again, an OVERNIGHT switch. I've only used my vape to try some hash, and some left over flowers - I had to sell all my remaining flowers to another patient! I still can't really believe it.

Anyway, the oilpens were great - Steve suggested I try refilling my cartridges, as it was a better deal to buy 1ml syringes for only 40% more than 0.5ml pre-filled carts. That worked out great for awhile, but I realized the wicks in these carts burn out and lots of the 'other contents' of these carts can kind of build up in the wick/atomizer/stem and you get gunk... so they don't last forever (1 refill, maybe...!)

In the end, I saw someone on the reddit page when it was alive (one of the mods?) suggest Vape710 cartridges, and talked about using a liquidizer to break down shatter... and make your own oil!

So, I got into it - I bought VoodooDrips, some of their carts and one of their pen batteries, and some Vape710's... I put 0.5ml-0.7ml of drips into a shot glass with a gram of shatter, heated that glass in some water on low on the stovetop, and stirred until it was nice and diluted - then sucked it up with 1ml syringes using blunt-tip luer lock needletips, and when it was a bit cooler filled my cartridges.

It works. I mean, I don't have syringe filters, so the oil I make by liquidizing shatter and filling up my carts is not perfectly translucent... there is a 'fog'/'sheen' to it. I think a syringe filter would of helped or removed that entirely - can anyone comment?

But the taste was fine, mango in my case due to the drips I bought, and the effects were as light or powerful as I wanted (have one small puff, one big one, or multiple big ones). I found they would get hot though, so I realized my error was using pen batteries with pre-configured wattages/voltages... and that left me really at the whim of the battery.

So, again from teh reddit page someone recommended a variable mod... I ordered an eLeaf iStick Pico from AliExpress (let me know if you want exact link) and it arrived a few weeks later, bought an 18650 battery at local vape shop, and tried it out... WOW again, no more harshness, I can control exactly how hot the atomizer will get... it's perfect!

Finally, I saw people saying you can use raw distillate in Vape710s. So I got some, I think the first ones I tried weree from CannabisCanada.Today, and put it into one of my Vape710's that I hadn't used yet.

Sold OVERNIGHT yet again!!!! I only went back to breaking down shatter because I have Voodoo Drips left over, lots still, and I had some shatter still after I made it through my distillate.

I had first tried some ChronicConcentrates Pear flavour distillate... it had a nice very light flavour, but the effect was all I ever needed.

In the end, I realized any distillate that has flavour will be diluted by something - so I decided to just go for raw distillate going forward. I might try using my voodoodrips to add some mango flavour in... anyone comment on whether I should or should not try that?

Basically, ask me if you have questions, tell me if I messed soemthing up in my process, or just chat to me about your input on distillates!

Most recently, I'm trying the raw distillate syringes from WeedMailed - super impressed with the 10% off first order (and looks like they have 20% off for 4/20... so I might have to re-up early!). Effect is nice and mild and gives me the relief I'm looking for. That's the key for me, could care less about the plant flavour or smell (thought I still love to smell some amazing bud!)

Re: Distillate: my experience switching to vaping after 15+ years of smoking flower, and one year later discovering extr

Great post! It's kind of timely info for me as I have been contemplating switching to concentrates.
I have 6g of $25 shatter ariving this week from faircannacare. By all accounts it may be bad quality. I was thinking of making vape juice with it.

-Did you try straight propelene glycol prior to the voodoo drops or just bought them right from the start? I've seen posts that say PG works fine and is easier for me to get.

-do you prefer distillate over the shatter juice mostly for convenience of is it just way better?

Thanks!

Re: Distillate: my experience switching to vaping after 15+ years of smoking flower, and one year later discovering extr

I hear you there! I'm smoking for about 17 years, daily for probably 12 of them. I hardly use flower at all now. My main go to are the Yocan models I have, Evolve Plus and Plus XL. So much easier - no searching for grinder, papers/pipe, lighter, no issues with wind or other elements, no huge clouds of smoke/smell to give you away, nicer buzz, better flavour, more affordable per puff than bud, and best of all no soot going in your lungs!

It does have downsides though - it's terrible when you're on the go and your battery dies, kind of hard to load in the dark (material wants to stick to the sides but you need to get it on the burner), but the worst thing is whenever someone sees it they want a taste of it lol.

Some people are scared of the street prices of concentrates, but once they realize the value it is hard to resist.

Gregnorton wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:21 pm Great post! It's kind of timely info for me as I have been contemplating switching to concentrates.
I have 6g of $25 shatter ariving this week from faircannacare. By all accounts it may be bad quality. I was thinking of making vape juice with it.

-Did you try straight propelene glycol prior to the voodoo drops or just bought them right from the start? I've seen posts that say PG works fine and is easier for me to get.

-do you prefer distillate over the shatter juice mostly for convenience of is it just way better?

Thanks!
Thank you for the Qs!

I actually didn't even hear about using any other type of product/base, I just heard of and first tried VoodooDrips... I've come to realize there are all forms of them, with different contents, but I don't want to try anything else... I've seen people say straight terps, or dilute distillates 10% with SOMETHING... should I try my VoodooDrips?

Because, to answer your next question, I'm really happy with distillate, I don't need to warm it up as often to get it moving if it gets a little cold in my place and the carts start hitting harsh (you can see air bubbles forming) - I can get it for around $25-35/g at current sales/existing prices, but many places charge astronomical prices like $70+ for 1G... ugh, I hope my sources stay cheap

Convenience is huge with not needing to "cook like a meth chef" on my stove - lol... getting out the syringes to suck up my concotion feels hilariously weird, as a traditional flowers guy. Buying a pack of pre-filled syringes that I can warm up and easily squeeze in is just so much more convenient! I recommend trying both.

I think I need to get syringe filters and try dissolving shatter again... but I have to buy some to do that :P

JimB wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:23 pm I hear you there! I'm smoking for about 17 years, daily for probably 12 of them. I hardly use flower at all now. My main go to are the Yocan models I have, Evolve Plus and Plus XL. So much easier - no searching for grinder, papers/pipe, lighter, no issues with wind or other elements, no huge clouds of smoke/smell to give you away, nicer buzz, better flavour, more affordable per puff than bud, and best of all no soot going in your lungs!

It does have downsides though - it's terrible when you're on the go and your battery dies, kind of hard to load in the dark (material wants to stick to the sides but you need to get it on the burner), but the worst thing is whenever someone sees it they want a taste of it lol.

Some people are scared of the street prices of concentrates, but once they realize the value it is hard to resist.
Nice!

I've just looked at these based on your mentioning them... I've tried a wax pen once, but in general, how do you use them? One hit per fill.. or can you just fill it with wax and take a quick puff, and it'll last... a session, a day, a week?

I'd recommend looking at an iStick Pico and getting some carts for either liquidizing your waxes/shatters/whatever (I hear using syringe filters helps, especially for the more resinous extracts) if you want to have a second option, for on the go!

Yes, I was 'scared of the street price of concentrates' - but I have 28g of distillate syringes (28 of them) that I got for say $800 before discounts, so $28.5~ each.

Almost 6x the price of 1g of weed @ $5/g... sounds very expensive for sure. But well worth it, lasts for days so...

Annointed wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:34 am I think I'll be making my switch from joints/bong rips to a desktop vape and a dab rig soon, it's healthier anyways.
Yeah that was me... I was really, really close to buying an Arizer Q desktop vape many times over the years... I still want one, really, but I'm just so happy with distillate... no need for it!

nusodumi[/quote wrote:
Nice!

I've just looked at these based on your mentioning them... I've tried a wax pen once, but in general, how do you use them? One hit per fill.. or can you just fill it with wax and take a quick puff, and it'll last... a session, a day, a week?

I'd recommend looking at an iStick Pico and getting some carts for either liquidizing your waxes/shatters/whatever (I hear using syringe filters helps, especially for the more resinous extracts) if you want to have a second option, for on the go!

Yes, I was 'scared of the street price of concentrates' - but I have 28g of distillate syringes (28 of them) that I got for say $800 before discounts, so $28.5~ each.

Almost 6x the price of 1g of weed @ $5/g... sounds very expensive for sure. But well worth it, lasts for days so...

I remember reading once before that it can take about a quarter ounce to make 1 gram of high quality shatter, but not sure how accurate that is.

The Yocan units are pretty nifty. I order mine on Ebay from a shop in Edmonton - there are many fakes out there. My buddy has a cheap fake one and it has been working for months with no issues. You can definately load them up with enough for a day or two, depending on your use. I think the XL will take a .3g piece, but the Plus is a lot smaller. Do not overfill them! Start with tiny pieces and slowly work your way up. Too big of a chunk will clog your air flow ports and burn out the elements. Use them only for concentrates that will reharden after they cool. I killed my first one by putting honey oil in it - the oil seeped down under the burner and shorted out the battery. I think the XL version solves this issue with the little base piece, but I would still recommend to use shatter or a very thick distillate.

Nice write-up, very informative! I was thinking of getting some vape710 carts as well for convenience. So far I’ve been experimenting with Dab Mix and was liquidizing shatter and dripping it directly on a cotton RDA coil... which is gross and wasteful.

Anyways, do you have any idea how well would these products would work in a vape710 cart and would they need thinning out?

https://marijanedepot.ca/weed-product/t ... ncentrate/

https://marijanedepot.ca/weed-product/g ... ge-1-gram/

I also DIY nicotine e-juice, so I’ve got concentrated flavourings in PG, could those be added here?

el_superbeasto wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:13 am Nice write-up, very informative! I was thinking of getting some vape710 carts as well for convenience. So far I’ve been experimenting with Dab Mix and was liquidizing shatter and dripping it directly on a cotton RDA coil... which is gross and wasteful.

Anyways, do you have any idea how well would these products would work in a vape710 cart and would they need thinning out?

https://marijanedepot.ca/weed-product/t ... ncentrate/

https://marijanedepot.ca/weed-product/g ... ge-1-gram/

I also DIY nicotine e-juice, so I’ve got concentrated flavourings in PG, could those be added here?
Good Q's... for those two products you suggested, do NOT try vaping the dark one - that's like RSO or phoenix tears appearance, likely made with just alcohol, and not safe to vape in any way. Oral use only, from what I understand.

"The Clear" is the original nickname for THC distillate, which is like an extremely thick honey consistency and ranges in colour from very light yellow to dark yellow, I don't have enough experience to tell you if one colour is better than the other, multiple MOMs have told me it's all the same (but from what I've read, the purest distillate is 99%+ but would thus have zero terpenes left over... and the yellowing ones can sometimes be those diluted with terps or just done at different temperatures... Anyway, I can't provide 100% accurate info on this at all)

The price on that The Clear/distillate is reasonable for sure. But there are a few places (CannabisCanada.Today and WeedMailed, in my experience) that will sell you the syringes (not glass ones, plastic ones) with 1g/1ml of distillate... for under $40, even under $30 if you buy a half-oz and use a discount code.

I've THOUGHT about getting THC extracts into e-juices, I think I've heard some very diluted possibilities, but overall - I'm avoiding trying it, so sorry I can't comment otherwise.

In the end, please realize the vape710's work absolutely best with distillate. It just works so good. I can take a long 10 second haul, you can sometimes hear it crackle a bit but usually it's extremely smooth. I have never once had any product come up the tube - OTHER than when I using my own diluted extracts, that I hadn't "winterized"/filtered (am I getting that right?), and I believe this eventually leads to resins forming from the impure product??? Distillate avoids this, no residue or very little builds up.

Best thing about vape710, you can clean it - it comes apart completely. One got all gunked (re: above) and I wanted to use it for distillate, so I took it apart and cleaned it all with isopropyl alcohol and qtips, then water to clean it so no alcohol residue was left (immediately after cleaning) - let it air dry, put it back together, filled it with distillate, and it's been awesome ever since. I burned out two vape710's accidentally, by putting them on wattage meant for ejuice (my eleaf Pico goes down to the 5.5w I like to use on my vape710's, but I hit at 50-60w on my ejuice tank)

Let me know if you have any other Qs! Good luck. And let me know if you figure out the whole winterizing/filtering of dissolved shatter... I think winterized might just mean 'activated' (could eat it and get effects), and is completely different from filtering it... but anyway, distillate avoids both of these issues. I bought it in bulk, very happy with it in syringes, much easier to fill the carts. Get some blunt tip syringe tips to be able to make it even easier.

The vape710 stems pushes to the side (well, really, the glass can move left and right because of the design with the o-ring, but it looks like the stem moves)

Holy shit thanks so much for the detailed answers, super appreciated!

I really like the fact that the vape710 carts can be cleaned out and reused, I cant stand having to constantly buy new coils.

So just one last thing to clarify: you can add somethinglike The Clear or really any distillate to the cart straight up? Or do they always need a little thinning out witb Dab Mix/PG/whatever?

el_superbeasto wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:50 pm Holy shit thanks so much for the detailed answers, super appreciated!

I really like the fact that the vape710 carts can be cleaned out and reused, I cant stand having to constantly buy new coils.

So just one last thing to clarify: you can add somethinglike The Clear or really any distillate to the cart straight up? Or do they always need a little thinning out witb Dab Mix/PG/whatever?
Happy to help - yes, I put straight "The Clear"/distillate right into Vape710 - people will tell you to dilute but if you do, no more than 10%

Yeah, the vape710's can, like any other electronic device, burn out/stop working/break in some way - but overall MUCH happier with them then 3 or 4 other cartridges I've tried.

You can pick up 5 of these for about $30-40, worth it and then you have backups/can fill more than one at a time.

A lot of people like CCELL carts, also ceramic, though I have yet to try

One other warning about Vape710, sometimes my liquidized shatter wouldn't "fall" down, too thick basically, or it solidifies - so, I would heat it...
Easiest way is hair dryer,.. but that can cause it to actually leak! Out of the airflow I think, can cause it to get jammed but can be fixed with hard pull (I put a kleenex over mouthpiece) and then good to go (avoid this by just not using hair dryer, or filling while liquid is really warm and runny or just too thin in general)

Awesome thanks again for the detailed answers. I've also had issues with liquidized shatter forming into clumps over time. Shaking/warming it up helps but it looks like distillate is the way to go. By the way whats the resistance on the coils in the carts? you mentioned you hit it at 5.5w, what voltage are you getting at that?

In any case I've got some 710 carts on the way and I picked up a syringe of The Clear to try out (was making an order from there anyways) for now. Cheers!

el_superbeasto wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:28 pm Awesome thanks again for the detailed answers. I've also had issues with liquidized shatter forming into clumps over time. Shaking/warming it up helps but it looks like distillate is the way to go. By the way whats the resistance on the coils in the carts? you mentioned you hit it at 5.5w, what voltage are you getting at that?

In any case I've got some 710 carts on the way and I picked up a syringe of The Clear to try out (was making an order from there anyways) for now. Cheers!
Awesome!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I am, and moreso than the liquidized stuff...

You'll really notice how "clear" it is once loaded in a cart

My eLeaf iStick Pico right now is showing... 1.51ohm, 2.85volt, 5.5w

Great success! Big shout out to marijane depot and the herb cafe for the speedy delivery. Ordered the both on Tuesday night, processed and shipped Wednesday, arrived Friday.

Filled up a vape710 cart fairly easily though I did have to use a hairdryer to get the distillate to go down, but once I found the rhythm it was pretty simple. My mod reads it at 1.35 ohms, I'm running at 5w at its giving me little clouds but I'm satisfied after 2-3 puffs.

Thanks for the help! I still have some distillate left, next time I fill I’ll try diluting it a bit.

el_superbeasto wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:10 pm Great success! Big shout out to marijane depot and the herb cafe for the speedy delivery. Ordered the both on Tuesday night, processed and shipped Wednesday, arrived Friday.

Filled up a vape710 cart fairly easily though I did have to use a hairdryer to get the distillate to go down, but once I found the rhythm it was pretty simple. My mod reads it at 1.35 ohms, I'm running at 5w at its giving me little clouds but I'm satisfied after 2-3 puffs.

Thanks for the help! I still have some distillate left, next time I fill I’ll try diluting it a bit.
Sweet!!

You should def still have some left... didn't you buy 1g/1ml? Or was it just 0.5...? You'll note that the last bit appears to go really quick, as the bottom of the chamber has almost no room where the atomizer expands. So if you fill a cart right to the top though (1ml/1g) it will last many, many, many puffs (100-200 I estimate)

Yes I want to try diluting as well

Yes the syringes themselves can be warmed before filling... either in a plastic bag then in hot water, or with a hair dryer, or something else. Then it just flows in - still you need to let it sit and soak down which takes awhile.

Remember if you fill when it's TOO warm or use hair dryer too much, it will seep into chamber and you'll get "gurgle" or even a clog that needs a hard puff to clear (put a kleenex over mouthpiece if that ever happens, just in case) - but worst case you can just use the hair dryer to get all the product out and clean all the parts before trying again!! :D

glad it worked out

DankBud wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:36 am
Annointed wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:34 am I think I'll be making my switch from joints/bong rips to a desktop vape and a dab rig soon, it's healthier anyways.
ive been thinking the same thing to.
the only thing im worried about is the price. i already smoke a half O once a week.
Concentrates have the potential to save money if you're smoking a lot of bud as it only takes a small dab to get the same level. Find out how long 1g of shatter would last you and compare that price to herb and I think it would come up favourably. But like with weed you're generally going to want to buy a month+ worth of supply to get a good deal, where as new dabbers tend to buy single grams.

nusodumi wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:19 pm
el_superbeasto wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:10 pm Great success! Big shout out to marijane depot and the herb cafe for the speedy delivery. Ordered the both on Tuesday night, processed and shipped Wednesday, arrived Friday.

Sweet!!

You should def still have some left... didn't you buy 1g/1ml? Or was it just 0.5...? You'll note that the last bit appears to go really quick, as the bottom of the chamber has almost no room where the atomizer expands. So if you fill a cart right to the top though (1ml/1g) it will last many, many, many puffs (100-200 I estimate)

Yes I want to try diluting as well

Yes the syringes themselves can be warmed before filling... either in a plastic bag then in hot water, or with a hair dryer, or something else. Then it just flows in - still you need to let it sit and soak down which takes awhile.

Remember if you fill when it's TOO warm or use hair dryer too much, it will seep into chamber and you'll get "gurgle" or even a clog that needs a hard puff to clear (put a kleenex over mouthpiece if that ever happens, just in case) - but worst case you can just use the hair dryer to get all the product out and clean all the parts before trying again!! :D

glad it worked out
Yeah I got 1ml in the syringe, I think the site says 0.5 though heh.

Now that I’ve gotten the hang of this, I’m looking for some good deals and saw the weedmailed 7g for 159 after discounts.

https://weedmailed.ca/product/raw-thc-distillate-gold/

What do you think of this? Would getting it sucked up into a syringe be tricky? I’m no pro but it looks decent..

bblzd wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:37 am
the only thing im worried about is the price. i already smoke a half O once a week.
Concentrates have the potential to save money if you're smoking a lot of bud as it only takes a small dab to get the same level. Find out how long 1g of shatter would last you and compare that price to herb and I think it would come up favourably. But like with weed you're generally going to want to buy a month+ worth of supply to get a good deal, where as new dabbers tend to buy single grams.
im seeing alot of people say 1gr last only a day for them. if thats the case then im not sure i should switch. im a pretty heavy smoker. if i was to go through 2oz a month in shatter that would be alot of money

JimB wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:36 am The people that use a gram of shatter per day are probably wasting a good portion of it. You need a proper setup to get the full value out of strong concentrates. Even with the Yocans I use, some material finds it's way up the side of the chamber and gets passed off to friends spread on rolling papers
Ive been doing some more research. if 1gr of shatter is equal to 7gr. then its reasonable to say that for someone who smoke 1/2oz of bud a week
that i should be going through about 2gr of shatter a week. does the sound right? i seriously want to switch over to concentrates from now on.
But for now i need to figure how much i will be going through.

xsinx wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:43 pm I'm no expert but 7 to 1 sounds about right. Like 3 small dabs gets me as stoned as a .3g of flower easily. Them 3 dabs are nothing weight wise, can prob make 10 of them with a 0.1g of shatter, maybe more.
yeah ive been doing some math on shatter. the numbers on how much money you save is almost to good to be true.
Do you only smoke concentrates if so how much do you go through in a average week?

DankBud wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:22 pmyeah ive been doing some math on shatter. the numbers on how much money you save is almost to good to be true. Do you only smoke concentrates if so how much do you go through in a average week?
Nah I smoke flower for the most part and I have little experience with shatter-type products. A friend of mine used to make wax and I went through several grams but like I said, I'm no expert. I currently have 2 types of shatter, I'm not a big fan of dabbing (I smoke outside not to bother the wife and kids, I'd need a 3rd arm to enjoy dabbing without a table). I usually just put a few bits in my joints for the extra kick and terps.

The 3 puffs quote is using a bong with a crystal dabbing bowl, which I guess is a pretty standard way to dab without electronics.

DankBud wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:15 am
bblzd wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:37 am
im seeing alot of people say 1gr last only a day for them. if thats the case then im not sure i should switch. im a pretty heavy smoker. if i was to go through 2oz a month in shatter that would be alot of money
1 gram a day is extreme. I started dabbing about a year ago after smoking and vaping bud for years and I still don't dab that much. If we do the math: on a day off that would have to be 10x 0.1g dabs space 1.6 hours apart for every waking moment of the day (considering 16 hours awake). Constant 0.1g dabs is pretty ridiculous, that's an extreme fringe case and likely wasting or using sub par product.

At first a gram of low end shatter would last me about 1 week using a Yocan waxpen which is inefficient. I was spending about half as much compared to a half oz of AAA bud per week and not handling bags of terpy plant material has its own advantages as well.
DankBud wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:22 pm
xsinx wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:43 pm I'm no expert but 7 to 1 sounds about right. Like 3 small dabs gets me as stoned as a .3g of flower easily. Them 3 dabs are nothing weight wise, can prob make 10 of them with a 0.1g of shatter, maybe more.
yeah ive been doing some math on shatter. the numbers on how much money you save is almost to good to be true.
Do you only smoke concentrates if so how much do you go through in a average week?
I mix it up with bud and switch concentrates often so it's hard to track. But doing some quick math would be around 1.5g a week. Sounds about right though I'd expect that to fluctuate.
Last edited by bblzd on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

xsinx wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:31 pm
DankBud wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:22 pmyeah ive been doing some math on shatter. the numbers on how much money you save is almost to good to be true. Do you only smoke concentrates if so how much do you go through in a average week?
Nah I smoke flower for the most part and I have little experience with shatter-type products. A friend of mine used to make wax and I went through several grams but like I said, I'm no expert. I currently have 2 types of shatter, I'm not a big fan of dabbing (I smoke outside not to bother the wife and kids, I'd need a 3rd arm to enjoy dabbing without a table). I usually just put a few bits in my joints for the extra kick and terps.

The 3 puffs quote is using a bong with a crystal dabbing bowl, which I guess is a pretty standard way to dab without electronics.
you should try a vape pen. i just bought the Yocan Evolve-Plus XL . Im kinda the same thing in that dab rig are a lot of work, not that i dont like them. The only problem is, its something that you cant really be discreet about, dont want the neighbors seeing you smoke some kinda stuff, in that weird looking drugs pipe. im hoping the vape pen would change all this for me. now all i need is for my shatter to get here already.

DankBud wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 pmyou should try a vape pen. i just bought the Yocan Evolve-Plus XL . Im kinda the same thing in that dab rig are a lot of work, not that i dont like them. The only problem is, its something that you cant really be discreet about, dont want the neighbors seeing you smoke some kinda stuff, in that weird looking drugs pipe. im hoping the vape pen would change all this for me. now all i need is for my shatter to get here already.
You putting straight shatter in that thing, or do you need to make liquid out of it to fill containers?

xsinx wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:33 pm
DankBud wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 pmyou should try a vape pen. i just bought the Yocan Evolve-Plus XL . Im kinda the same thing in that dab rig are a lot of work, not that i dont like them. The only problem is, its something that you cant really be discreet about, dont want the neighbors seeing you smoke some kinda stuff, in that weird looking drugs pipe. im hoping the vape pen would change all this for me. now all i need is for my shatter to get here already.
You putting straight shatter in that thing, or do you need to make liquid out of it to fill containers?
its a concentrate/wax vape pen. you could basically use any type of concentrate in it without having the need to mix any of you concentrate into a liquid.
just throw it in there and vape away.