**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

KushStation • Welcome Kit

Overall rating out of 10:

Via email; very simple and fast.

Ordering & Pricing:
I found there pricing to be reasonable .Shipping was normal at 3 days BC to Ontario,with tracking received quickly.

Communication:
Using there live chat was easy with there quick responses, less than a minute.

Packaging: Small box, vacuum sealed not squished, no smell and discrete.

Products / Photos:
I purchased there welcome kit that has 3 different grams and other goodies for $25 with free shipping. I was eager to try a few strains before I purchased a larger amount.

FIRST STRAIN
Mango Sapphire it burned clean and has a taste like the name suggests orange and earthy, smooth with pleasent aftertaste. rated AAA+.

Gelato had a very fruity and sweet hard to describe. It burned great with nice white ash.

Citrus sap was my favorite of the 3. It had a gassy smell with orange and grape tones.

Incentive for Customers:
Customers get 5% off the purchase price back in kushpoints to be used towards future purchases. There is also a referral bonus of $20 in points for you. The person you refer gets $20 off also.

Incentive for Review:
Leaving reviews on 4 select platforms and their site gives you $25worth of points.
IMG_20191216_135637.jpg
IMG_20191216_135637.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 518 times
Mango Sapphire
Attachments
KS-Gelato_compress7.jpg
KS-Gelato_compress7.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 519 times
KS-welcomeKit_compress78.jpg
KS-welcomeKit_compress78.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 522 times
KS-Gelato_compress7.jpg
KS-Gelato_compress7.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 522 times
KS-Citrus Sap_compress89.jpg
KS-Citrus Sap_compress89.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 522 times