Re: Best (aka strongest and best high) shatter or concentrate?

shadowcaster78 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:23 am
connorstone67 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:28 am Tried shatter from WCR and GWest. Based from my experience, I love the one from WCR. The price is just perfect too. They got great finds and high quality products
Which particular product you bought? I've visited their sites and they got varieties.
Got a strawberry shortcake shatter from West Coast and tried Gwest's skywalker OG. Man, it got me good :) i still haven't tried all their varieties. haha planning to!

connorstone67 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:23 am
connorstone67 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:28 am Tried shatter from WCR and GWest. Based from my experience, I love the one from WCR. The price is just perfect too. They got great finds and high quality products
Which particular product you bought? I've visited their sites and they got varieties.
Got a strawberry shortcake shatter from West Coast and tried Gwest's skywalker OG. Man, it got me good :) i still haven't tried all their varieties. haha planning to!
Awesome. I am just looking around for now for any of them who has the best deals for the 420. I want the best deals with the best product..haha!

breeyannakj wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:00 am

Awesome. I am just looking around for now for any of them who has the best deals for the 420. I want the best deals with the best product..haha!
same! i think we all do. :D good luck with that

This is not going to be popular here, but i just receive this past 2 week concentrate from 16 moms.
And for the value of your $ cheapweed as the best of those 16 place right now . i try the tom ford live resin from them and the black tuna live resin, 14gr each for 250 or 480 for 1 ounce. Really amazing price, for potency tom ford is really the best and have a great taste but black tuna is less strong in potency but better taste and little bit smoother. I prefer the tom ford since i need something really strong.

breeyannakj wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:00 am

What did you end up getting?

Mrberns wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:07 pm This is not going to be popular here, but i just receive this past 2 week concentrate from 16 moms.
And for the value of your $ cheapweed as the best of those 16 place right now . i try the tom ford live resin from them and the black tuna live resin, 14gr each for 250 or 480 for 1 ounce. Really amazing price, for potency tom ford is really the best and have a great taste but black tuna is less strong in potency but better taste and little bit smoother. I prefer the tom ford since i need something really strong.
I had Tom Ford once but I'd like to try that again