Best MOM on a Budget!

Hi guys! I had a few bad experiences with old, stale, even moldy product as I am sure you all have.

Looking for a reliable, consistent, budget source with decent quality.

Some sources I discovered on my own but haven't ordered yet.

-chronic kush?
They have a budget section, at the price point I am looking for: $80/oz, but everything is SOLD OUT! Also, it is based out of Toronto, and I am in BC.

marys secret?
They have a sale $84/oz for pink kush (small flowers). But they have a 50% off coupon for $7 and $8 grams, so that might be a good deal?

buy bud now.ca?
They have $99 oz. specials which is probably the max price I can afford right now.

chronic store?
They have Mamba Smalls (AAA) for $99/oz.

jj meds?
They only have 1 oz at $99 (Chocolate Diesel)

boxedbuds?
This one has good reviews lately, also 99 oz and frosty wedding maybe worth the upgrade.

cannabis canada shop?

blowout420?

westcoastweeds?

All these places have $99 oz.

Also: supremebcbuds? lowpricebud (for the pink kush)? herb center? 6ixpensary?

Please let me know if I have overlooked any useful coupon codes that would help me out with these places (or other places you recommend that are better choices in the budget range). Cheers!

Re: Best MOM on a Budget!

xJudex wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:28 pm
Captain-Canucklehead wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:12 pm
rayken.co wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:52 am We have budget buds (AA) starting at $99/oz - new members get 20% off and forum members get a 25% coupon code from the MOM list. 45% off for new members from this forum!!! Check us out =)
Do the 25% and 20% coupons stack to make 45%? Or are they supposed to be used for two separate orders?
Yeah same question.
You can now stack the coupons. Coupon stacking will only be valid for the remainder of April! E-mail us for direct questions as we don't pay too much attention on the forums. Active on discord and e-mail within the hour always. [email protected]

rayken.co wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:12 pm
xJudex wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:28 pm
Captain-Canucklehead wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Do the 25% and 20% coupons stack to make 45%? Or are they supposed to be used for two separate orders?
Yeah same question.
You can now stack the coupons. Coupon stacking will only be valid for the remainder of April! E-mail us for direct questions as we don't pay too much attention on the forums. Active on discord and e-mail within the hour always. [email protected]
Hmmm, I still cannot stack the coupons. The system said the one cannot be combined with the other. I'll send an email.

GreatBud45 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:27 pm
xJWendy wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:40 pm I had pretty good experiences with some recommendations people been giving me like westcoastreleaf, ganjawest, and pacificcannabis.
I also like those Moms. those sites have competitive pricing and reliable delivery
As long as I don't get old and moldy weed I'll keep ordering from them.

Captain-Canucklehead wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:20 pm
stumpy420 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:25 am I would save your money before ordering from bulkbuddy . Just received the worst order I gotten in months .labeled as aaaa and @245 a oz
Ouch. What was bad about it? I was thinking about placing an order with them as I am trying to find a MOM who will do quad mix and match QP's at a decent price.

Just real low quality bad smoke I found . And I ordered one of the more expensive strains .

I've tried about 15 or so moms, the one I've settled on is blowout420. Got tons of strains from him from 80-120 Oz. Not a single strain has been bunk. Some of the stuff I've received has been as good or better than the so called quads from other moms.

Not only that but his service is unsurpassed, I always feel like I'm buying from family. It's gotten to the point where I'll feel guilty if I order anywhere else LOL

Another good mom I've gotten a few good deals from is chronicpost, can't really say anything bad about him either. However u might have to get a QP to get some of the very best deals quite often.

right now I'd say check out Mailbox Marijuana - they have 12 - yes TWELVE strains priced at $100

And they seem to be the same strains they normally sell, just popcorn/peas - doesn't appear that they bring in shwaggy junk to sell cheap

Also - their nuken (organic) is the highest rated bud I've reviewed on my own personal website to date - thats out of 30 strains and counting

dankrolla wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:28 am right now I'd say check out Mailbox Marijuana - they have 12 - yes TWELVE strains priced at $100

And they seem to be the same strains they normally sell, just popcorn/peas - doesn't appear that they bring in shwaggy junk to sell cheap

Also - their nuken (organic) is the highest rated bud I've reviewed on my own personal website to date - thats out of 30 strains and counting
Whoah! That's a lot of varieties to choose from. Going to check them out. Thanks for the info.

I'm going to vote for Rayken as of right now. They have some pretty decent products for the price. I think I have bought 3 ounces from them now in two orders for just under $300 total (thanks to the great deals they have put on), and everything was at least a solid AAA or AAA+. I'm still sitting on a 20% off code they sent me with my first order. I'll be using that when they finally do that Pink Death drop I have been patiently waiting for.