**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

-= KUSH STATION 420 ORDER PINK DEATH =-

Mom name: Kush Station

Ordering & Pricing: 10
Communication: 10
Packaging: 10
Incentive for Customers: yes
Another great strain I got for a very good price during the 420 deals. The customer service at Kush station is awesome ask them anything about the menu or the deals and you will get a super fast reply.
Overall rating: 10

Strain Review
**This is the previous batch, I heard the batch they have in stock right now is even better.**
Strain Name: Pink Death
Size of buds: Small
Bag Appeal: 9
Cure & Humidity: 9
Smell Intensity: 10
Harshness/Smoothness: Smooth smoke but very potent
Taste Intensity: 9
Taste Complexity: 8
Buzz Intensity: 10
Price: 10
Value: 10
Strain Rating: 9
When I saw all the good feedbacks for the Pink Death I knew I had to try this! I never tried pink death before, I love both parent the Pink Kush and Death Bubba and I had very high expectation for this strain and now it's a new favorite! The buds are small but still super dense, full of trichome and flavour, the cure and trim is perfect. You can taste both the Pink Kush and Death Bubba, it's very gassy and sweet, one of my favorite taste.
Attachments
PINK DEATH KS
PINK DEATH KS
jacquescartier420_95263817_276206076727787_5827482417934288077_n.jpg (90.11 KiB) Viewed 529 times