**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kootenay Craft Review ( 7g Black Garlic + 7G Watermelon) (May 2020)

MOM Name:
Kootenay Craft

Overall rating out of 10:
9.5/10

Fairly easy. Requires ID verification and therefore first order can take time to place but they're quite prompt.
BONUS: $50 sign up credit

Ordering & Pricing: 9/10
Friendly user interface with categories based on quality/price.
Options to filter products based on Sativa/indica ration and THC content.
Based on the products received I believe the price point is fair:
Black Garlic- 7G for $72- Falls in their top tier collection.
Watermelon- 7G for $60- Falls in their second tier collection.

Communication: 10/10
So my first order placed with Kootenay Craft was about 3 weeks ago. Due to unknown issues with CP, I never received my first package. Times are tough, especially for those working in logistics and although unfortunate, it was an understandable situation. Kootenay Craft however, and I cannot stress this enough, were a breeze to deal with. They were prompt and professional in their replies and sent out a replacement free of charge despite having not received a conclusion to the investigation opened by CP. Great customer service!

Packaging: 9/10
Both strains came packed with bovedas in small plastic jars with an info label. The plastic jars themselves were vacuum sealed and then shipped in standard bubble mailers. I prefer containers to plastic baggies as they prevent potential squishing along the way and info on the strain was a bonus. I do wish their platinum line came in glass jars though.

Black Garlic-
Watermelon-

Products / Photos: 9.5/10
There is no such thing as the perfect bud, but oh lord this stuff was damn near close.
Black Garlic- Inside this small container was a beautiful 5g nug and a few smaller ones to top it up. It has an earth, fruity, slightly sweet smell to it. The buds are cured very well with a unique structure and release a strong aroma after grinding. at 23% THC, this indica dominant strain hit the spot. A strong mind and body high that creeps up quick and mellows out over time. Probably one of my new favourite strains tbh.
Watermelon- All nugs were medium to large sized, densely packed and absolutely coated with crystals. It gives off a sweet pine like aroma. Watermelon is one of my go to strains and I was extremely pleased with KC's version of it. One of the stronger batches of watermelon that I've tried. Smooth finish. This strain has a full body high too but lies more on the uplifting and creative side.

Black Garlic-
Watermelon-
Incentive for Customers:
$50 sign up credit

Incentive for Review:
Nothing mentioned on their website.

Notes:
I don't generally leave reviews, but KC's customer service is worth giving a shout out to and the product I received was over the top. Found a reliable MOM for the future.
Also the package was shipped from BC on Wednesday and arrived in Toronto on Friday. Props to that!
Last edited by senseikush on Fri May 22, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.