A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Lemon Haze from Budem

Lemon Haze from Budem - Overall 2.5/10

Looks nice for popcorn buds

Smells citrusy - not too strong of lemon

Tastes lemony/cedar/pine/earthy

Whitish ash

ABSOLUTELY FULL OF HARD LITTLE PURPLE/BLACK SPECKS - which I'm fairly certain are ultra immature little seeds but regardless of what they are, there is more than I could pick out and this bud gave me a headache

*EDIT* - I spoke with the Budem team and they issued a credit and assured me that they would be checking with their supplier and trying to ensure this sort of thing does not happen again. A+ customer service
Last edited by dankrolla on Thu May 28, 2020 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Lemon Haze from Budem

muddygreene wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:39 am
dankrolla wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:09 am
muddygreene wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 4:52 am Did you order anything else from them?
Sure did, I've got White Widow on the way
Heard good reviews of White Widow from other MOMs. How's theirs?
I had a sample gram from them a while back but didn't bother to review it - this batch of WW is set to arrive sometime this week. I have over 30 products sitting behind me that I currently need to review, and 6 packages coming this week with about another 30 products to review so I absolutely will post a review of the WW, but I have no idea when.

I try to do one review per day so getting through this stuff may take a while lol

edit- a good friend of mine absolutely loves the WW from budem and it was his because of his recommendation that I ordered that strain in particular