**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Topshelfbc first purchase

TopShelfBC

I ordered a mix and match ounce on the weekend and it shipped on Monday from BC. It arrived to me Thursday in NS which is phenomenal due to covid. Here is what it looked like: http://imgur.com/a/QTc7zvp

The oz price was 155 and you could basically choose 1 quad and 3 AAA strains. You could upgrade a strain for 10 so I chose to do that since I was also using a first time buyer coupon for 20%. Total price shipping included was 132. They included a 1 or 2g sample of bc rockstar as well which is always a great bonus on my first order.

I got 7g each of bluefin tuna, greasy pink, super nuken, and pink death. All the weed came properly cured, smelled great and burned perfectly. They told me on discord they ran into some supply issues and so that's why the packaging was a bit tight for 7g. The squished bud doesnt bother me at all but I thought I should mention it incase others get the same; It's just temporary I'm told.

I'm not sure a first order could have gone any better. I think I got a great deal using the coupon and I look forward to trying more stuff from these guys.

There are 20$ incentives for reviews but I'd rather not collect it. If anyone knows me I dont like incentive based reviews and I was going to write this no matter what.