Re: Post your last order!!! Which MOM did you last order from? V2.0

I woke up to a Canada Day blowout sale email from High Grade Aid. 30% off on flower (with a few exceptions) so I ended up getting a zip of Monkey Mints (AAAA-), which also stacked with another 15% off. I ended up paying $153 plus shipping for a $265 zip. I've never tried this strain before, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

My Canna Panda order just came in today as well. I got a zip of their LA Kush Cake which Canna Panda rates as a "superquad." If I had to rate this at first glance, it would be AAA+, maybe AAAA-. The bud size is pretty small, but definitely not popcorn sized. 1g per bud average, some bigger, some smaller. Great texture and nicely covered with trichomes. Hardly any nose though. It was shipped with a boveda, so the humidity level was good. The real test will be later on when I give it a go as this is supposed to be a potency powerhouse. If it's nicely potent, I may try another order. I got 25% off for the first order, and there's a permanent code for 15% off for all quads at this point too. Hopefully that sticks around for the summer. They shipped my order in a bubble mailer though. I hate bubble mailers! Gah!

Edit: I just gave it a try. One bowl in the bong and it's got a decent kick to it, but I'm not too sure if I would order from them again. I paid just under $200 for this, and that is about the most I would want to pay for it. I'm on the fence with this one.

I just pulled the trigger on a MailboxMarijuana order. Had my eye on them recently as they have a really large selection of organic buds.

Ended up getting the Go Postal Package; 1g x2 diff strains, pack of gummies, rollies etc and includes free shipping.

Also grabbed the 7 x 1g diff strains for 55$.

With the 15% off coupon, and the promo for free edible gummies today, I walked away with 9g all different strains that are mainly all organic, 2 packs of gummies, some rollies, and shipping all for 71$. Not too bad at all.

I was also waiting for your opinion on the Panda order as I was checkin em out. Anything with the name kush in its strain name that comes with zero nose is always an instant disappointment. Maybe a day in a jar will open er up?

Larfeild wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:51 pm
I just pulled the trigger on a MailboxMarijuana order. Had my eye on them recently as they have a really large selection of organic buds.

Ended up getting the Go Postal Package; 1g x2 diff strains, pack of gummies, rollies etc and includes free shipping.

Also grabbed the 7 x 1g diff strains for 55$.

With the 15% off coupon, and the promo for free edible gummies today, I walked away with 9g all different strains that are mainly all organic, 2 packs of gummies, some rollies, and shipping all for 71$. Not too bad at all.

I was also waiting for your opinion on the Panda order as I was checkin em out. Anything with the name kush in its strain name that comes with zero nose is always an instant disappointment. Maybe a day in a jar will open er up?
The nose might perk up in a day or two, as of right now it's definitely weak, but it did spend the last five days in the mail so that might be why too. I did get pretty fried off one bowl though. It's hard to recommend it as a "must buy" with all the Canada Day sales coming up. I wouldn't want to spend too much more than the 25% off price. I'm content I guess, but I was expecting to be wowed considering the review I read on Budview.

Edit: I just smoked 2 more bowls. I'm blitzed. Like, straight blitzed. So that makes it more worth it. Haha. This stuff is heavy, it smokes like a quad too (the ash is a little on the darker side, could definitely be a shade whiter). The nose is starting to pick up after spending some time in the jar, and it's only been around 12 hours. That's definitely promising. There's a very good chance I'll get this again. I have been won over.

My zip of Monkey Mint (AAAA-) from HGA came in the mail today. I have to say I was a little concerned when I saw someone on Reddit giving this strain a bad review over the weekend, but I'm very content with what I received, especially for what I paid. Nice fluffy buds that came stuck together. A little on the small side, but that's okay. There's a couple of nice sized ones in there. The nose is light, but there's nice creamy smell coming from it. I haven't tested this out yet because I'm not smoking until later today, but unless this zip lacks potency, I'm happy with this one!

Also, HGA is lightning fast with orders. I swear I had a tracking number 20 minutes after they accepted the etransfer. HGA is a solid MOM, for sure.

Edit: this stuff is nice. It smokes like a quad, and I have a good hybrid buzz off one bowl. I'm very happy with this order.
Last edited by Captain-Canucklehead on Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StormCrow wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:33 am
Last few have been from TheHighClub. 8oz discounts is what I hunt for (any others out there besides BWIB and CW?) 8 of us go in on them then once every 2 weeks do a weed swap night, each reach in box and grab a random OZ... weigh out to Q's... have a few beers and let the swapping begin. We all old married and bored LOL so its something to look forward to twice a month LOL
HP's in the 800-900 mixed oz's are the bomb! share any ya know! LOL
Try BoxedBuds. There have a10% off first order and 5% off any order plus coupons for reviews 25 off

Yeah just got some Pink Star from HGA and its sparkley and just reeks of skunk and fuel - definitely recommend it as ive been wanting a really offensive gas strain!
Also got some GSC coming from them too, and my mailboxmj order should be coming anyday now.
I also grabbed a can of the cryogenic cured platinum gushers from BHO it was upsettingly expensive but ive been wanting to try a gusher strain for a while now and wanted to try the cryo cure gimmick too heh
Will update with more soon no doubt lol

Haha, dude, I kind of went crazy today, but it's my last buying spree before summer so I had to make it worth it. I was looking at that strain from HGA too, it definitely looked like a good one.

I made an impulse buy today. I got a zip of Hornby Island Rockstar by Sacred Gardens from Gizmocrafts. I was getting nervous that Budmail wasn't going to put up the indica strains that I want, so I figured I would pull the trigger on this. This one cost $230 with the first time code. This is officially the most I have gambled on a zip! But I wanted to try Sacred Gardens stuff out just in case I don't buy any more this summer.

As soon as I made that purchase, I saw that Garlic Breath (AAAA) Skookum drop at Budmail. I got the last ounce! The drop was gone in minutes. I've never made a purchase so fast in my life. With sale and discount code I ended up paying just a little over $150, for Skookum quads. I love Canada Day.

I have gotten zero work done today! Haha.