Re: Post your last order!!! Which MOM did you last order from? V2.0

I just pulled the trigger on a MailboxMarijuana order. Had my eye on them recently as they have a really large selection of organic buds.

Ended up getting the Go Postal Package; 1g x2 diff strains, pack of gummies, rollies etc and includes free shipping.

Also grabbed the 7 x 1g diff strains for 55$.

With the 15% off coupon, and the promo for free edible gummies today, I walked away with 9g all different strains that are mainly all organic, 2 packs of gummies, some rollies, and shipping all for 71$. Not too bad at all.

I was also waiting for your opinion on the Panda order as I was checkin em out. Anything with the name kush in its strain name that comes with zero nose is always an instant disappointment. Maybe a day in a jar will open er up?

Larfeild wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:51 pm I just pulled the trigger on a MailboxMarijuana order. Had my eye on them recently as they have a really large selection of organic buds.

Ended up getting the Go Postal Package; 1g x2 diff strains, pack of gummies, rollies etc and includes free shipping.

Also grabbed the 7 x 1g diff strains for 55$.

With the 15% off coupon, and the promo for free edible gummies today, I walked away with 9g all different strains that are mainly all organic, 2 packs of gummies, some rollies, and shipping all for 71$. Not too bad at all.

I was also waiting for your opinion on the Panda order as I was checkin em out. Anything with the name kush in its strain name that comes with zero nose is always an instant disappointment. Maybe a day in a jar will open er up?
The nose might perk up in a day or two, as of right now it's definitely weak, but it did spend the last five days in the mail so that might be why too. I did get pretty fried off one bowl though. It's hard to recommend it as a "must buy" with all the Canada Day sales coming up. I wouldn't want to spend too much more than the 25% off price. I'm content I guess, but I was expecting to be wowed considering the review I read on Budview.

Edit: I just smoked 2 more bowls. I'm blitzed. Like, straight blitzed. So that makes it more worth it. Haha. This stuff is heavy, it smokes like a quad too (the ash is a little on the darker side, could definitely be a shade whiter). The nose is starting to pick up after spending some time in the jar, and it's only been around 12 hours. That's definitely promising. There's a very good chance I'll get this again. I have been won over.

My zip of Monkey Mint (AAAA-) from HGA came in the mail today. I have to say I was a little concerned when I saw someone on Reddit giving this strain a bad review over the weekend, but I'm very content with what I received, especially for what I paid. Nice fluffy buds that came stuck together. A little on the small side, but that's okay. There's a couple of nice sized ones in there. The nose is light, but there's nice creamy smell coming from it. I haven't tested this out yet because I'm not smoking until later today, but unless this zip lacks potency, I'm happy with this one!

Also, HGA is lightning fast with orders. I swear I had a tracking number 20 minutes after they accepted the etransfer. HGA is a solid MOM, for sure.

Edit: this stuff is nice. It smokes like a quad, and I have a good hybrid buzz off one bowl. I'm very happy with this order.
Last edited by Captain-Canucklehead on Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StormCrow wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:33 am Last few have been from TheHighClub. 8oz discounts is what I hunt for (any others out there besides BWIB and CW?) 8 of us go in on them then once every 2 weeks do a weed swap night, each reach in box and grab a random OZ... weigh out to Q's... have a few beers and let the swapping begin. We all old married and bored LOL so its something to look forward to twice a month LOL
HP's in the 800-900 mixed oz's are the bomb! share any ya know! LOL
Try BoxedBuds. There have a10% off first order and 5% off any order plus coupons for reviews 25 off

Yeah just got some Pink Star from HGA and its sparkley and just reeks of skunk and fuel - definitely recommend it as ive been wanting a really offensive gas strain!
Also got some GSC coming from them too, and my mailboxmj order should be coming anyday now.
I also grabbed a can of the cryogenic cured platinum gushers from BHO it was upsettingly expensive but ive been wanting to try a gusher strain for a while now and wanted to try the cryo cure gimmick too heh
Will update with more soon no doubt lol

Haha, dude, I kind of went crazy today, but it's my last buying spree before summer so I had to make it worth it. I was looking at that strain from HGA too, it definitely looked like a good one.

I made an impulse buy today. I got a zip of Hornby Island Rockstar by Sacred Gardens from Gizmocrafts. I was getting nervous that Budmail wasn't going to put up the indica strains that I want, so I figured I would pull the trigger on this. This one cost $230 with the first time code. This is officially the most I have gambled on a zip! But I wanted to try Sacred Gardens stuff out just in case I don't buy any more this summer.

As soon as I made that purchase, I saw that Garlic Breath (AAAA) Skookum drop at Budmail. I got the last ounce! The drop was gone in minutes. I've never made a purchase so fast in my life. With sale and discount code I ended up paying just a little over $150, for Skookum quads. I love Canada Day.

I have gotten zero work done today! Haha.

My HSP order came in. I got a zip of Rockstar and 7g's of Glueberry OG to satisfy the free shipping threshold. At first glance everything looks good. The nose on the Rockstar was a little on the light side (kind of disappointing for Rockstar). Buds are mostly medium sized, sticky and have good humidity. The buds of the Glueberry OG were nice sized, a little dry and the nose is kind of weird on it. Not what I expected. It's still morning here, so I won't be smoking for a bit, so I will update on how they smoke later. I imagine they will both smoke well.

While I am happy with my order, I can't help but think that HSP is losing some of the wow factor they had over a year ago. This order is way better than my 420 order (I ordered from the wrong grower, oops), but still lacking a bit compared to what I was getting from HSP around a year ago. Plus, they stopped giving samples! That was one of my favourite things about HSP orders.

Edit: the Rockstar smokes nice, smooth and tasty hits, nice white ash with some darker spots here and there in the bowl. Nice and heavy potency too, it creeps up on ya! I'm probably done being productive for the day, as my mind is pretty mushy right now. Probably not the best choice for an afternoon smoke. Haha. I'd buy this again on sale in a heart beat, or maybe check out the Pink Rockstar they have next time.

2nd edit: The Glueberry OG is really good too. The nose started smelling like it should after I kept it in a jar for a while. Smokes well, and it's solidly potent. Not as potent as the Rockstar, imo, but really good for an afternoon session when you are done working for the day.
Last edited by Captain-Canucklehead on Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My mailboxmj order came in today, and out of the 9 strains ive smoked about 4 of them. (Its been really hard not smoking the pink star and girl scout cookies from HGA tho they both are really great smokes - both are just my cup of tea sweet terpy gas)

Anyway the grams i got are all decent sized nugs and have had great smell and flavour - but they have an awful trim job and were sent in a bubble mailer n packed in bags so squished nugs for me lol - but their pricing seems pretty on point, nothings crazy expensive and its pretty terpy and organic. The sour mango gummies I got taste awful but i can suffer through em.

My cryocured platinum gushers havent arived yet which means theyve been in the mail for 7 days now - xpresspost. Always get stuff from BC to ON quicker than anywhere else lmao so weird

Also got some chem cookies otw tho - but will be needing a good sativa soon wish I could find some snickerdoodle somewhere heh

Just got Acapulco Gold Diamonds from MMJExpress - free shipping fridays - originally ordered 3.5g of flower, last minute changed my mind, wanted to try diamonds @ 50% off - MMJExpress customer service came through! managed to get the product switched before shipping and even included a free sample gram! Thanks MMJExpress :)

KingTuts has a shipment in the mail for me w/ sour diesel & some crazy looking hash - not sure of ETA yet

CAMMP just popped a shipment out for me earlier today - should have some of that el cheapo $65 outdoor kush, super silver haze, citrix & bubble hash

Will be posting reviews as always :)

Yay Its that time again , ..3-4 times a year I like to treat myself and shop the Top Shelf .. yeah thats right double post , get that in ya...

just sent my money for my flowers to 2 new MOMs for me .. I'll still have full pockets when Karma Cup rolls around

Flawless BC

Cherie Ameretti (GSC x Blackcherry Punch x Jelly Breath BX1)

GWIZ #1 (Blissful Wizard x GMO)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannasseur Collective

Rare Earth

Burt Reynolds

grabbed em from RedDye
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Meatbreath

Thin Mints

Jet Fuel Gelato

Slurri Crusher

Captain Kush

Which I grabbed from Grasscove

and both of em are located close by, Grasscover has the same day GTA delivery so that should be tomorrow

Glad to see this thread is still going strong, our last few experiences have come from Redfox Rosin, Budmail, Kootenay Craft and Pink Llama.. We also had an unfortunate experience with HSP that was satisfactorily remedied (seeded flower was returned)

Very appreciative of the hard work done by each of these sources + grateful of good sources who stand behind their products
Medical marijuana advocates & connoisseurs. Honest, experienced reviews and photo essays of quality Canadian cannabis at 416strains.ca <3