Anyone else notice prices going up?

Now, I know there is lots of extra ordering going on due to CoronaVirus, but I have definitely noticed some MoM sites that have upped their prices... I feel like they may be taking advantage of the situation. You can argue supply and demand, but that's a kind weak angle considering it's 2020.

Be cautious and double check your prices before you buy!

Re: Anyone else notice prices going up?

Captain-Canucklehead wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:50 pm The nice thing is, the MOM market is about as close to a free market as you can get, so if a few MOMs start raising their prices without a good reason, I just won't shop there anymore. That simple.
Agreed, I have been compiling and comparing bulk/wholesale MoMs and there is some consistency between strains, grades and pricing, but very little. I have 18 operational sites at the moment and it's becoming clear that there are some hard bullshitters out there ripping people off :(

Happy Hunting!

h2osakana wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:01 am I just started ordering from MoM' recently.. and the reason is precisely because of covid. Have I been ordering expensive?? Can anyone shed some light on how much they were before? Talking about aaa buds mostly
The jump is noticeable for sure, to the point that I was contemplating just going back to local since it's now cheaper. But, there are still some good deals out there atm, you just have to scour the endless amount of sites.

I feel like anyone buying ounces or under are getting screwed pretty bad, some sites still have 99$ ounces tho.

Impaired Bear wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:38 pm
h2osakana wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:01 am I just started ordering from MoM' recently.. and the reason is precisely because of covid. Have I been ordering expensive?? Can anyone shed some light on how much they were before? Talking about aaa buds mostly
The jump is noticeable for sure, to the point that I was contemplating just going back to local since it's now cheaper. But, there are still some good deals out there atm, you just have to scour the endless amount of sites.

I feel like anyone buying ounces or under are getting screwed pretty bad, some sites still have 99$ ounces tho.
Thanks!!

mmjexpress wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:18 pm Price have gone up significantly this past month. I believe a lot of the growers are shipping their product to the states from what I'm hearing. But the good news is that I'm also hearing the prices may be coming back down within a month or so. Whether that's true or not, only time will tell.
I appreciate the reply. Prices have gotten so high that it is now on par or cheaper to buy locally here in Ottawa.

Impaired Bear wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:19 pm
mmjexpress wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:18 pm Price have gone up significantly this past month. I believe a lot of the growers are shipping their product to the states from what I'm hearing. But the good news is that I'm also hearing the prices may be coming back down within a month or so. Whether that's true or not, only time will tell.
I appreciate the reply. Prices have gotten so high that it is now on par or cheaper to buy locally here in Ottawa.
Really? What prices are you getting over there?

mmjexpress wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:59 pm
Impaired Bear wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:19 pm
Really? What prices are you getting over there?
Using the WeedMaps app you can find oz's anywhere from 90-200+. Lots of deals, coupons, etc. they just don't cater to bulk. No real price breaks for ordering more than an oz, so I only bother with 1 at a time. They always delivered same day and lots services to choose from. OCS or brick and mortar stores in Ottawa are absolutely brutal, whether it be quality or price.

Impaired Bear wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:05 pm
Captain-Canucklehead wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:50 pm The nice thing is, the MOM market is about as close to a free market as you can get, so if a few MOMs start raising their prices without a good reason, I just won't shop there anymore. That simple.
Agreed, I have been compiling and comparing bulk/wholesale MoMs and there is some consistency between strains, grades and pricing, but very little. I have 18 operational sites at the moment and it's becoming clear that there are some hard bullshitters out there ripping people off :(

Happy Hunting!
Got a list there of which MoMs are ripping us off? It would be nice to know who to avoid

StickyRicky420 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:10 pm
Impaired Bear wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:05 pm

Happy Hunting!
Got a list there of which MoMs are ripping us off? It would be nice to know who to avoid
Check out my other post!