Distillate Direct?

Has anyone ordered from Distillate Direct? This is my first time using them and I'm quite dissatisfied and I haven't even received my package yet.

I ordered May 13 from both Distillate Direct and Kush Station.

Kush Station prepared my order as soon as they received it and I had my order within my hand in 3 days.

Distillate Direct, on the other hand, did not ship out my package that date, tracking number doesn't work, and was told that my package could take 10 business days to arrive. This disclaimer should have been put on the site, or I would have never ordered from here.

I understand that Canada Post is behind due to the long weekend, but being a MOM there should be an onus on delivery times and package tracking. If packages are "lost" or have to be reshipped I think I'm going to be livid.

Does anyone have experience with these guys? Because currently not happy at all. Probably won't order from them again.

Re: Distillate Direct?

I've ordered from them 4 times now. The only time I had a small issue with my order the customer service was friendly and helpful. They aren't as quick to ship as some other mom's, but you will get your order. It's hard to beat their pricing on quality honey oil and shatter (I hear their distillate is good value too).

Re: Distillate Direct?

I made the mistake of trying them. Ordered 3 types of shatter.
It took about a week to get here vs. 2 days from my usual go-to shop.
The shatter tasted horrible and was way too soft. Soft resin. I don't know if the aftertaste is from solvents, but it's really bad.
The worse part of the process was butting heads with customers service who pretends to offer solutions, but really just sending you links to reviews of other peeps who liked it.
No way to authenticate. And they incentivize positive reviews with discounts.
I will stay the hell away from them in the future.