**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

FaircannaCare

FairCannaCare

Overall rating out of 10: 3/10

Ordering & Pricing: really cheap price and ordering is online

Communication: the staff answer within minutes on their site

Packaging: odorless bags

Products / Photos: View on Imgur: https://m.imgur.com/a/Zt1Ov
I didn’t save much pictures of the products as they were all looking alike and looking/smelling disgusting.. brown nuggets

Incentive for Customers: $50/oz and they have three strains for sale

Incentive for Review: really crap weed .. brown looking.. smelt horrible .. I didn’t smoke it and had ordered one of each $50 strain.. they ended up all looking alike and smelling horribad

Notes: i wouldn’t recommand buying $50/oz strains from faircannacare
I gave them 3/10 rate because they at least sent three products weighin 28.3g/bag..
I am a poor Montreal student ~

Re: FaircannaCare

Annointed wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:31 pm Well for $50/oz, what can you expect? If everything else was fine, other than the bud because of the quality (you paid for it), I don't think they deserve a 3/10.
I knew at 50 that I wasn’t getting quality weed but I expected it to look and smell like weed at least.. what I got was brown with a horrible smell.

Their customer service was on point but the product was a big disappointment - nothing like the pictures on their web site.

realgrimm wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:58 pm these guys reviews are all bad(even on the website)(Quality wise).. I read their strains smelled like pickles ..
Gotta have to agree with this, it does smell strange not sure if vinegar or what but smells strange.
WhiteDynamite wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:31 am I ordered a half pound from these guys about a month ago. The weed wasn't the best but it tasted alright and got me baked. I'll order again from there as I never had any issues and the weed wasn't as bad as you guy make it seem.
Well the $2 strains I got smelled and looked really bad I wouldn’t have smoked that, glad you enjoyed yours though. Goal is to get high after all : )
Annointed wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:02 am I feel like they're blowing it out of proportion when they say it's horrible. When it's $50/oz, it's expected.
Just my 2 cents. Maybe we are over reacting. Feel free to try their $2 strains and let us know what you think : )

As a relatively new medical marijuana patient (5 months), I was quite happy when I came across FairCannaCare. Out of nowhere a year ago I started experiencing severe lower GI pain. I'm on disability now, waiting for CPP disability to get back to my insurance provider. The medical system is struggling to diagnose, so they're calling it IBS and for now, a permanent disability.

Although I normally make a good income, I was living too close to my financial means. Now that I'm on disability, it's a day to day struggle to make ends meet. I started my prescription with one of the licensed dispensaries (Aurora) but after my initial 3 months, I switched to another (Tilray). Of course all LPs are ridiculously expensive, so I started looking around.

I found a number of MoMs but I was really skeptical about ordering online and through the mail. I found a local un-licensed dispensary and tried them. Nice selection of products, but their prices were still higher than I liked. My brother-in-law and nephew both said they had some success with a couple of MoMs, but since finances are tight they recommended FairCannaCare. Admittedly the pricing is what really attracted me, because I'm still a noob and am slowly learning.

My first order from them was taking a chance, but I went with an oz of their $6 a gram AAA GSC and 2g of the $25 shatter. I'll post a couple of reviews, but remember I'm relatively new so my opinion might not count for much. In any case the order arrived promptly so my fears about losing already tight money were dismissed.

I got a 2nd order with some Purple Kush and a Flyte cart, and again no problems. The bud quality on the other hand... well, it's suspect. Admittedly for the price (and my noob status), I'm still somewhat happy. Vaping the flower is pleasant in both taste and smell, not really harsh at all but I don't smoke. My concerns lie with me being an asthmatic and overweight. It's hard to get enough medication without taking about 6 vapor tubes worth on my Arizer ArGo.

Of course my knowledge has been steadily growing (unlike the seeds I tried growing in my late teens). After letting a few others sample the GSC and trying a few small samples from the local dispensary, I was convinced the flower was a lower grade. What they advertise as AAA is probably closer to AA, maybe AA+. Just not as dense as other nugs I've sampled.

All this said, for the price I'm ok with FairCannaCare. As is the standard in most marketplaces, you usually get what you pay for. Anyone using FairCannaCare gets the advantage of low prices while still being able to medicate. That's their big saving grace. Even if their products are lower grade, they are still much better than the licensed dispensaries.

I'll post links to my product reviews as soon as I've got them posted. Don't rule them out yet... there's a place in the community for all types of providers.

I reluctantly will admit I gave them a shot one time but not on their flower. I'll speak on their service.

They took over 4 business days to process a order after receiving my payment.

They sent me the wrong tracking info in a email which I didn't know until I saw someone else's name/signed delivery.

They label their package with FCC in the shipping info and inside it had my order form with all personal info and contents listed. Not discrete.

What a shit show

I just used FCC two weeks ago for a couple of flyte pens and carts. Shipping was fast got exactly what I ordered in good condition
except one battery was going dead in a third of the time as the other (no fault of theirs) they said they would replace it on my next order. I would use them again.