Did I just get scammed by THC Delivery?

Hi guys,

Been a THC Delivery regular for years now, mainly for hash as they didnt have any in stores here. I made an order last week during the big sale and it was pending for days. I contacted support, had no answer, and now i went to check again today and the order status is "trash".

I verified they did take the money from my transfer. They have no twitter or fb and dont reply to my mails. Anyone else having issues with orders made around labour day?

EDIT: The situation has been resolved. A new staff person has been very helpful and everything was fine from then. They now have improved support with live chat as well so it might have been the kick in the butt they needed to improve the customer service.
Last edited by tapais on Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Did I just get scammed by THC Delivery?

I was getting incorrect tracking numbers for other provinces and incomplete tracking numbers. I sent three emails and never did get a response. Fortunately the packages showed up. I had an order show up with an ounce of flower missing today. Hopefully they respond to the email I sent for that better than they did for the tracking numbers. Customer service seems to be slipping. I used to get responses right away.

Edit:

They answered the next day and sorted everything out. Seems like all is well.
Last edited by JasonB77 on Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No update yet. I've sent 3 emails already and no reply. Ordered 2 weeks ago now so be careful with them guys. I know they were legit... as i said i used them for years and as a med patient with good income i buy more than most so i didnt think theyd just cut me off like that. They had much more to gain by keeping me if they just look at my order history lol. Pretty weird and the site is still up, still doing new sales, new products...

IDK i got bad vibes about this one. Told all my buddies to wait before ordering there again.

Just got an update today, apparently they tried to automate their billing which caused technical issues and they're back to manual billing. they have a backlog of mixed up orders like mine that they're trying to resolve. it would also explain why they didnt do promo mailing since they must have realized orders were having massive issues. I havent got a tracking number yet but the staff has confirmed again that theyre dealing with it. Having dealt with them for a while, im willing to give them the benefit of the doubt but i will wait until i get my order before recommending ordering from them again.

From what I understand, a statement will be given tomorrow explaining the situation on their site and/or mailing list.