**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

MAC 1 - Low Price Bud - September 2020

20200910_160438.jpg
20200910_160438.jpg (1000.41 KiB) Viewed 522 times
Miracle Alien Cookies X1, otherwise known as MAC 1, is now one of my favourite daytime strains to date.

Bag Appeal: The buds were all medium cone shaped and pretty dense for their size. The buds are just caked of beautiful trichomes everywhere in and out. Great cure on these too.

Smell: This MAC smells fantastic! it has a really sweet and sour herbal cookie type smell. Could be more pungent but it still has a strong smell.

Burn/Vape: I tried it in a joint and my Solo 2. In a joint I mostly got a herbal flavour. It burned white, with a nice oil ring. The smoke was really smooth, didn’t have to keep re-lighting the joint. It was much better in my Solo 2, I got a much sweeter herbal taste with that classic cookie flavour. Produced a nice amount of vapour.

Potency: This MAC is potent but not too potent. I have a high tolerance so I found this one to be perfect during the day since it put me in a much happier mood and really helped to relieve the stress of work. It relaxed my body enough but it didn’t sedate/couch-lock me.

I will definitely be buying this one again for sure, totally worth it!

Overall: 9.0/10
LPB