Cheapest shatter around?

Hey guys,

Just looking around for the absolute cheapest shatter, nug/trim doesn't matter as long as it gets me high.

So far the cheapest I've found is the Orange Diesel from Sweet Mary @ 14/g, or 164 for a half O. I've tried it and it's not bad, kinda dark and goopy but decent taste and high.

I've also tried ACM's house shatter (80 or so for 4g) which also wasn't bad.

Any other recommendations?

Re: Cheapest shatter around?

What do you mean by "cheapest"? Are you intentionally looking for crap, or do you want the best value per puff? The best value is often in higher end products since you can use less to get the same effects - easier on the throat and lungs too.

For shatters my main go to now is Sweetleaf, even if they have no real 4/20 sale. (They advertised $675 as the new regular price on Reddit, was hoping to see even a $650 oz for the sale). Still worth the money!

you have found already two sources....2 out of 3 is good odds. do you plan to shop till you fail?
i have never tried sweetleafs but with so many positive reviews, i doubt they have that many shills propping up there products.
i have tried 20$ shatters and yes they get the job done, i do not worry about butane and have never seen volcanic eruptions in my banger . That said , i will say the buzz from cheap shatter tends to be just ok and they all seem to have the same flavor . a hi quality extract do offer a much cleaner and more unique medicated state with less cobweb feelings aka hangover . Cheap booze and cheap thc bleh!

Tealtop wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:38 pm Hey guys,

Just looking around for the absolute cheapest shatter, nug/trim doesn't matter as long as it gets me high.

So far the cheapest I've found is the Orange Diesel from Sweet Mary @ 14/g, or 164 for a half O. I've tried it and it's not bad, kinda dark and goopy but decent taste and high.

I don't think you'll find anything cheaper than that Orange Diesel shatter. Price after discount code is around $9/g.

Normal MoM prices for shatter are around $20/g for tasteless trim runs. I'm sure many here will have paid that for disappointing concentrates as there's few good choices below that range.

Personally I'd recommend trying Sweet Mary's mid range shatter instead of their lowest end $9/g stuff. The Soul Assassin is about $12/g after discounts and the more expensive strains get down to around $19/g. Better terps, effects and stability and well worth the asking price IMO.

bblzd wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:40 pm
Tealtop wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:38 pm Hey guys,

I don't think you'll find anything cheaper than that Orange Diesel shatter. Price after discount code is around $9/g.

Normal MoM prices for shatter are around $20/g for tasteless trim runs. I'm sure many here will have paid that for disappointing concentrates as there's few good choices below that range.

Personally I'd recommend trying Sweet Mary's mid range shatter instead of their lowest end $9/g stuff. The Soul Assassin is about $12/g after discounts and the more expensive strains get down to around $19/g. Better terps, effects and stability and well worth the asking price IMO.
Thanks, I really appreciate the insight. I think I'm gonna go with the mid-range, it looks much better.

bblzd wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:40 pm I don't think you'll find anything cheaper than that Orange Diesel shatter. Price after discount code is around $9/g.

Have you tried SweetLeaf and this Sweet Mary's GrapeApe, Soul Assasian or Shishkaberry shatter?

Just looking for a comparison since it is 20% or so cheaper than SweetLeaf but I have been impressed with it.

Tempted to buy an 1/8th of a few strains to try them.

Duffman4Mayor wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:11 pm
bblzd wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:40 pm I don't think you'll find anything cheaper than that Orange Diesel shatter. Price after discount code is around $9/g.

Have you tried SweetLeaf and this Sweet Mary's GrapeApe, Soul Assasian or Shishkaberry shatter?

Just looking for a comparison since it is 20% or so cheaper than SweetLeaf but I have been impressed with it.

Tempted to buy an 1/8th of a few strains to try them.
Sweetleaf Concentrates are great, they've become my base level comparison with a consistent clean look and taste across their strains. While I noticed some waxing in warmer environments I don't find that to be a problem myself. The only downside for me is needing to splurge on a bulk purchase to get a deal.

I'm finding the Sweet Mary higher tier shatter to be comparable in flavour and effects. Very stable, more distinctive terp profiles but not always as smooth and with more variance in appearance between strains.

Shishkaberry has earthy-berry flavour and heavy indica stone, makes me tired and hard to focus. Blue Dream looks clear with sweet and spicy fruit terps tasting like the bud, smooth dab but with less heady effects, an easy-going hybrid. Not sure about the Grape Ape but I can open Pink Kush as I think that is still in stock.

The mid tier strain I tried was Presidential Kush. Pull and snap that waxes in warmer temps but high value at half the price of Sweetleaf's bulk oz price.

JimB wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:42 am What do you mean by "cheapest"? Are you intentionally looking for crap, or do you want the best value per puff? The best value is often in higher end products since you can use less to get the same effects - easier on the throat and lungs too.

For shatters my main go to now is Sweetleaf, even if they have no real 4/20 sale. (They advertised $675 as the new regular price on Reddit, was hoping to see even a $650 oz for the sale). Still worth the money!
Hey there, we offer top quality, nug run only BHO. No "dark or gooey" stuff... and locally sourced on Vancouver Island.
We offer 1/2 Oz+ sales through email and our prices are well on point for the quality.($650 per Oz)
Let us know if you're ever interested.
[email protected]