A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Cherry Pie - Yeti Cannabis - February

*This was part of a sample pack kindly sent by Yeti Cannabis in exchange for an honest review

The buds visually had a sugary look from the coating of trichomes. It was slightly squished and had some leaves present although it had really nice purple hues that made the bud stand out with a mix of a forest green color at different spots as well. It did feel a bit dry when I felt it.

The smell I got from this was mainly a refreshing floral aroma with a light almost minty twist. All this was combined with a slightly fruity sweet overtone as well.

Ground up this was a bit too dry, could have been worse although it did lack when it came to moisture. Unfortunately this burned to a harder black ash that was hard to flick off and made for an extremely bad burn.

Taste on this was a mix of spicy, herbal and floral notes. There was also a sweetness on the exhale that was noticeable and made for a decent flavour.

High I enjoyed on this offering a hybrid very feel good heady buzz with a slight dopiness and relaxation. High lasted a solid amount of time and had a slight burnout. Boosted euphoria and a worry free feeling throughout the high.

Quality: 5