Chronic Kush ruined my 420

Just got a package from Chronic Kush with all kinds of moldy bud and was told what they call "Budget Bud" is of a lesser quality???? Like I'm supposed to expect it to be moldy lol???
They offered me a refund for 1/8th of Purple Ocean Grow whatever that means, and a stackable 10% off coupon for my next order lol...other than that for the low price of $255.50 I have 42g of garbage OG Kush and 42g of suspicious MKU lol and possibly 1g of Hindu Kush if it's smokeable...there goes my next months smoke budget...fucking scumbags selling moldy weed
just cuz it's budget bud doesn't always mean it's gonna be shit...I've had cheap oz's in the hun range that were really good smoke...knowingly selling moldy fucking product is just WRONG...I don't care if it has a bad trim job or if it isn't very potent, but if it's gonna make me sick and fuck my lungs up then I get pissed...

Happy 420 Chronic Kush...you're a fine example of everything that is WRONG with the cannabiz!!!$$$$
Last edited by alscotty on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Chronic Kush ruined my 420

alscotty wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:37 pm Just got a package from Chronic Kush with all kinds of moldy bud and was told what they call "Budget Bud" is of a lesser quality???? Like I'm supposed to expect it to be moldy lol???
They offered me a refund for 1/8th of Purple Ocean Grow whatever that means, and a stackable 10% off coupon for my next order lol...other than that for the low price of $255.50 I have 42g of garbage OG Kush and 42g of suspicious MKU lol and possibly 1g of Hindu Kush if it's smokeable...there goes my next months smoke budget...fucking scumbags selling moldy weed
just cuz it's budget bud doesn't always mean it's gonna be shit...I've had cheap oz's in the hun range that were really good smoke...knowingly selling moldy fucking product is just WRONG...I don't care if it has a bad trim job or if it isn't very potent, but if it's gonna make me sick and fuck my lungs up then I get pissed...

Happy 420 Chronic Kush...you're a fine example of everything that is WRONG with the cannabiz!!!$$$$
Hey alscotty,

Happy 4/20! - Sorry to hear about your day, as I said "Happy" 4/20, I want to make you happy.
It would be my pleasure to send you a complimentary
- Ounce of Pink Kush, pm me your details and I will send this out immediately, sucks it won't arrive within the next 2 hours..
But hopefully upon arrival and your first few puffs you'll have a flashback of 4/20 ;)

4/20 is OUR holiday, and you are apart of this community. So I'd love to make sure each and everyone of you in this community has a memorable one.

All the best,
Tony
Last edited by cheapweedca on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

www.Cheapweed.ca

tokilla90 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:27 pm
xsinx wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:24 pm We need a smaller quantities Tony, I'm jealous.

As for Chronic Kush only heard good on here until this... got some pics to back it up??
yo you need a sense of real kush. don't stick up for them like that. you don't know crap about cannabis so stay in your place and shut up.
Haha.. is someone jelous that someone else got a free oz? Boo hooooooo :*(****

tokilla90 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:27 pm yo you need a sense of real kush. don't stick up for them like that. you don't know crap about cannabis so stay in your place and shut up.
Dude, get out already. You are dissing a MOM you never dealt with, using a new account to get around a ban. Your word is worthless, unwanted and impertinent.

alscotty wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:37 pm Just got a package from Chronic Kush with all kinds of moldy bud and was told what they call "Budget Bud" is of a lesser quality???? Like I'm supposed to expect it to be moldy lol???

Hi Al, Kat here.

From my understanding in your e-mail, I did not know there was a mold issue in our buds.

From my understanding, I thought there was an issue with the Purple Ocean Grow, and that is why I offered the full refund on it. We have never received any complaints about these strains, but we will take a further look into the situation after your feedback.

Now that we have a clear understanding of the situation, in the case that you found mold in our products, please allow us to replace them for you, free of charge, sent through Xpresspost, as this was our mistake. You can also keep the 10% stackable coupon for future use, if you like, as you can save up to 35% with it, with our upcoming promotion.

Please send us a PM or e-mail detailing the replacement strains you'd like to receive.

We apologize sincerely for your poor experience with us, and hope to rectify the situation.

We hope we haven't completely ruined your 420.

Kat

alscotty wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:07 pm Hi Kat...not looking for any freebies here, just some herb without any mold...the OG Kush 42g is garbage and so is the 1/8th of Purple Ocean Grow...If you want to make it right then replace it with something you think will make me happy...looking forward to hearing from you
No worries! We apologize again for your experience with us. We'll be updating you with a tracking number shortly.

Kat

alscotty wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:07 pm Hi Kat...not looking for any freebies here, just some herb without any mold...the OG Kush 42g is garbage and so is the 1/8th of Purple Ocean Grow...If you want to make it right then replace it with something you think will make me happy...looking forward to hearing from you
No photos of it?.. I find it hard to believe they sent out bud that was obviously moldy. I had some bud rot in my last order with Pink Bubba, but it wasn't noticeable until you broke open the buds and it only affected like 2 of the nugs in the oz. Got a coupon to stack with this sale and got 42g of Mataro blue for under 150 shipped which I'm happy with. Turns out I'm not fan of the strain but it's definitely good.

alscotty wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:47 pm
not the best pic...if the weed didn't have mold I wouldn't say it does...it's called trust Budviews
Jesus.. better pic would help but that definitely looks coated in mold lol.. Seeing how bad it looks makes me wonder even more how that got out. At that price I'd expect it to be harsh and crap taste but not coated in mold.

2gr/day wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:50 pm I'm shocked to read this.
Wait, what, about Tony stepping up and turning someone's bad day into one they will never forget for all the good reasons! or the part about moldy weed? :p

Good to see they have offered up a resolution to the OP!!
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too

2gr/day wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:59 am
FritzTheCat wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:34 am
2gr/day wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:50 pm I'm shocked to read this.
Wait, what, about Tony stepping up and turning someone's bad day into one they will never forget for all the good reasons! or the part about moldy weed? :p

Good to see they have offered up a resolution to the OP!!
the moldy weed surprised me...
yea well it surprised me too!