Respectable hash source

I just wanted to say I truly respect the prices that BCChronicBud has placed on their import hash.

They have 28grams of even Nepalese hash for ONLY $150.......!!!!!!!!!!!

That literally could have cost $450 somewhere else.

So what’s the catch? This is Cannabis industry perhaps there is no catch and it’s truly a sight to see!

Anyone tried their hash? I am going to assume that they are a genuine hash connoisseur themselves who is aware of the fact that import hash is sold for perhaps only $20 an ounce in the country of origin and that’s not even bulk prices.

I get the impression that the kind people behind BCChronicBud, actually cared to bring the TRUE hash price to Canada. I think that’s amazing and this person really knows how to get their companies foot in the door with an already saturated market full of Cannabis companies.

I thought it was the year 2030 for a minute there... HOLY fuck... hash from religious countries for only $150 per ounce.... not including the sale.

Re: Respectable hash source

Good Day, we make and offer several strains of hand-made Bubble Hash with no additives. It's super nice stuff, water only used in the process.

https://cammp.ca/product/bubble-hash/

As for companies claiming to sell imported hash - I HIGHLY DOUBT that it actually comes from Nepal or anywhere outside of BC or California. There are several companies making bulk hash of various types and the word Nepal only refers to the style of hash, not where it comes from. Way more hash is made domestically now and the idea of imported hash is really kind of crazy I just don't think you'd actually see that make it here. This is not to denigrate another MoM's products, I just see the hash for sale elsewhere and also for bulk, and there is just no way it is actually imported.

Personally I would go for ROSIN or BUBBLE hash. Both of those processes involve only pressure and heat, or water. No additives. Any other type of hash is an industrially-manufactured un-natural process usually involved making oil first and then mixing it with kief etc., there are many ways to do it, Bubble or Rosin hash are the cleanest more natural ways.