**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Okanagangreen Review (December 2017 - March 2018)

MOM Name:Okanagangreen

Overall rating out of 10: As of March 3/10

Ordering & Pricing:

So... I tried them when they were new to /r/canadianmoms back in December. For the first couple months communication and products were both great. I even had a personal phone number to text, but by January/February their email response time, and their time to ship both grew to an almost unbearable point for me..
I ordered pounds at a time which was convenient from OKG because they would do split strains and for the first little while all their products were great. But then i got a trash pound of weed and there was sno resolve so i went elsewjere.
here's a list of their track record from my orders:

December:
order 1

-DJ Short blueberry $1100/p: Great weed, crystally, smelly, good high
-Organic white castle $475/qp (aaaa straight fire)
-Chemo $400/qp (super great stone)
order 2
-Kandy Kush $1350/p (Great weed, smelly, tasty, good stone, but tiny nugs)
-Strawberry banana $475/qp (super strong smell, crystally, not as good as the white castle)

January:
order 3
-Grease Monkey, God's Gift, Congolese Haze, Strawberry Banana. $900/hp (nice weed but not as good as previous orders
order 4
-Purple Urke $1000/p was alright!
-Distillate $175/7g this was good and they threw in freebies too!

February:
-ON FEBRUARY 19 I ordered Lemon Kush, White Castle, White Widow and Sour tangie (at $1350 a p) This split was simply amazing, all super great weed, even way better than the kandy kush. Almost comparable to the 900/hp stuff..I was super happy with these products.
March:
ON MARCH 9 (18 days after my last order) I ordered a whole pound of white castle at the same price as my order a couple weeks prior.. I was told that it would be a new batch, but i expected the same quality of product... What i received was absolute garbage. smoked 4 bowls and barely even got baked. my friends did not even want it for free.

i emailed them and they replied dismissing me entirely, so i was extremely disappointed and never went back..

These guys were pretty good for awhile but just got too popular and busy i guess.

Communication:3/10

Hard to get a response from them (at time of last order)

Packaging:10/10 Everything comes vacuum sealed, there's been no smell coming from any of the boxes I've received.

Don't recommend, unless maybe their distillate goes on sale again

Better products can be found for the price imo, just because sometimes the product is great and sometimes it is below expectation.
They raised their prices since they first started and their cheaper stuff is hit or miss apparently, but their higher end stuff that i've tried was all nice.
Last edited by flyingmigit8 on Fri May 11, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey clicking here will take you to Cheapweed.ca where you can order and use my referral code : KUSH5OFF for 5 percent off your order! Thanks for supporting my reviews!!!

Re: Okanagangreen Review (December 2017 - March 2018)

Ilol247 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:54 am Thanks for honest review. I only read good things about them however I can understand the subpar service you got because of their lack of communication & how busy they are. (Granted it's no excuse)

Not throwing any curve balls just at okg but, all mom's should remedy a bad situation..if my local sketchy dealer can fix a issue I'm sure a professional mom business can do the same.
I ordered a lot of product from them for a long time (as listed above) because at the time i believe they were the best in the game, no questions asked. Since then they've just dropped off in price, quality and service since their original starting points ,that's all. Since the white castle incident im not happy. At least when Bulkcrop sent me a half pound of garbage by accident they offered me a discounted hp..
Last edited by flyingmigit8 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Okanagangreen Review (December 2017 - March 2018)

reminds me of when buy low green triple fucked me. first with fucking $80 popcorn oz. at $130. they say i was only few of the unlucky ones and offered me $10 toward my next purchase. they had disgusting sense of skepticism in every email that can be summed up by saying "so what". i showed them photo of the full ounce, asking, and deserving explanation of what the fuck it is that they expect me to be consuming. it looked like it was shaved with a cheese grader into an M&M chocolate size buds. was the outside showing signs of mold? it was definitely shaven off by force. they didn't say. when i provided photos, they sent me a disgusting reply insinuating that i need to beg them for $30 coupon or i am shit out of luck. (if anyone wants to confront, i will paste their distasteful and manipulative emails along with mine)