Easiest Contest Ever **LAST DAY** - $205 Package - [No Purchasing/Signing Up/Following/Sharing Necessary]

Hi Folks!

EVERGREEN Giveaway!

Gregory from EGM here. We specialize in rare and exotic strains from British Columbia, and just like last time, we’re making this e-a-s-y to win a $205 package! Just answer 3 questions to help us get better :)

• No sharing
  • No purchase
  • No shipping fee
  • No following
  • No signup

The Prize is a $205 Package:

• Raw Papers + Tips + Rolling Machine - $10 value

• Twisty Blunt - $35 value

RULES FOR ENTRY:

Reply to this thread with:

• 1. Favorite strain we currently have!

• 2. A product we should offer that we currently don't

• 3. A service we should offer that we currently don't (or something we do well)

YOUR PROMISE:

• You are over 19
  • You will always share with your friends. Okay, not always, but -most- of the time.

Each reply will get a number, then we will ask an admin to use random.org to determine the winner and correspond it to the replies. The lucky winner will be DM’d for shipping information. Please only post ONCE.

If you have any questions, you can reach us via site help chat anytime :)

GOOD LUCK!

Gregory

PS: For those that have not shopped with us 'FIRST20' gets you 20% off
Last edited by EVERGREENMedicinal on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Easiest Contest Ever - $205 Package - [No Purchasing/Signing Up/Following/Sharing Necessary]

1. GG4, haven't tried most of the strains you have!

2. Maybe some high quality hash? Seems a little hard to come by

3. Your contests are done well ;) In all seriousness though maybe same day local delivery, not sure how much of a demand there would be for that where you guys are though, or perhaps have boveda packs available to buy? It's nice to be able to pick up a few with the order if you need them rather than ordering them somewhere else.

Re: Easiest Contest Ever - $205 Package - [No Purchasing/Signing Up/Following/Sharing Necessary]

1. Favorite strain we currently have!

- Atomic Bomb or Blue Amnesia hard to choose one.

2. A product we should offer that we currently don't

- Anything? Some "Sweet Jesus" :P

3. A service we should offer that we currently don't (or something we do well)

- Find some quality 4/5/6* Hash (not rolex/mercedes) to put on your website and I love how the website is easy to navigate

Re: Easiest Contest Ever - $205 Package - [No Purchasing/Signing Up/Following/Sharing Necessary] - ENDS JUNE 18th 11:59P

1. Blue city diesel
2. Pacific gas co. PHO sauces/caviar
3. You do contests real well. I can't afford to buy from every MOM out there, so I appreciate getting a chance to win free product to try out, because if it impresses me, I will feel confident placing future orders. To top it off, you don't ask us to mess with any IG/FB nonsense, just sticking with the forum we're already on.

Re: Easiest Contest Ever - $205 Package - [No Purchasing/Signing Up/Following/Sharing Necessary] - ENDS JUNE 18th 11:59P

I luv contests...
1. Favorite strain you guys carry=Purple Urkle AAA
2. Products you should carry=cherry, honey, hash oil, RSO, CBD/THC caps
3. A service you could offer=Mixed sample packs showcasing various products, ie flower, edibles, shatter etc

I really like the build yer own ounce and qp options on offer...prerolls and 1/8 options for sampling flower are awesome too!

peace

1. Master kush - honorable mention to northern lights as the first quality bud i smoked as a teen (we used to get some garbo bud here on the east coast). Also the first identifiable strain i tried other than "this shits chronic" (it never was).

2. Quality hash. I know this has been asked for by others. All i see on mom sites tends to be that "mercedes" stuff, which... eh... i dont want to be mean as i know some people enjoy it.. isn't great.

3. The contests, minimal effort. I think putting out simple contests like these does more for your image than an elaborate contest. Too many hoops to jump is a deterrent for many i think.
Also i like reading peoples responses, as cannabisis so subjective, it's neat to see how peoples preferences differ.

1. Favorite strain we currently have! Purple White Lightning

2. A product we should offer that we currently don't - Topicals would be nice.

3. A service we should offer that we currently don't (or something we do well) - I like the multiple options to navigate menus, like the options to choose how many results we want in a page. More websites need this so good on you for doing it! Small detail but it makes the experience that much better.

ATOMIC BOMB AAAA+ is my favorite strain from your site.

A product you should carry is hash. I occasionally grab some hash with my flower so I would want to see both available.

A service you should offer is a blurb about the weed being offered. Let us know how this batch looks, smells, and bud size. If possible let us know how it smokes.

Thanks for the contest.

1. Nightmare OG
2. Hash. I like to have some on hand to add to joints, and so always nice to be able to add a few grams to an order now and then.
3. I'll echo the Boveda comments - should be included with larger quantities, and an option to buy a couple separately with an order is always nice. 58 and 62% in both 4g and 8gs if you can swing it :)