**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Weed-Deals.CA: Grape God AAAA & AAAA+ Skookum Charlie (4th of June) Review

MOM Name: weed-deals.ca

Overall rating out of 10: 7.5

Ordering & Pricing: I got 3 ounces of AAAA Grape God and an ounce of AAAA+ Skookum Charlie for a total of $375 delivered.

Communication: I spent a good amount of time with Tony on Discord. That's my personal style when it comes to purchases: Ask about everything, photos, shape of the buds, taste .. etc. I asked for photos and Tony assured me that it's the same as the website, we agreed on no shakes or popcorn. Originally I was decided to purchase qp of grape god as it was offered for 400 (orders 400+ gets a free delivery) back then, Tony offed me to try an ounce of Skookum Charlie. So we ended up a 3 OZ of grape god & an OZ of Skoo. Got them for $375 + delivery

Packaging:
Front, Back, & Opened
Products / Photos:

Grape Ape AAAA
Because the buds came in different shapes and sizes I decided to take photos for a random ounce of the 3 I got
4 different looking buds from the same bag.
Money shot

Skookum Charli Money shot
Where do I start?
When you get a qp for less than 400, it's hard to complain about the quality of product. Therefore I'll try to review the weed as it, then expand on it putting what I consider fair for that price.
First of all, and this especially important for new members, grades (Such as AAA, AAAA+, AAAAA-, .. , etc) are labels put by the sellers themselves (each on his own), and they don't mean much by themselves usually, Since one vendor's AAAA might be AAA for another seller, so keep that in mind. For this purchase I expected something to match what I paid for.
Overall there are two major problems with this order.
1) The buds were very dry: You know when you try to break a bud down and it snaps instead? The reason I'm reviewing them late (beside my laziness) is the fact that I left them to curate first. After a week in a tightly closed jar + boveda they return them to a good shape.
2) The buds came in different sizes and shapes for the same strain.
EDIT: Forgot the conclusion:
For the two points above I find 7.5/10 to be fair. As I could have gotten a better QP (True above average or AAA+) for $75 more
Incentive for Customers:
None.
Incentive for Review:
None.
Notes:

Re: Weed-Deals.CA: Grape God AAAA & AAAA+ Skookum Charlie (4th of June) Review

foutchi wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:26 am I have ordered the grape good too, but IMO it's very very far from AAAA... I barely have a buzz with it. but it taste grape (see what I did :D) Are you satisfied with this product ? (I have ordered NYC Diesel too and with that one, I'm not disappointed.)
Yes I'm content with it. I'm smoking more Skoo and I'm liking it so far. It has nice smell and buzz to it.
That's being said, because the reasons I listed are important to me I won't repeat that purchase again. Many MOMs offer quality qp for 400-450, I'll stick to that range from now on.