**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Review of Sweet Mary

I recently purchased a order from Sweet Mary.
I received a discount to try them of 20% off
I noticed after the purchase no discount was applied.
I contacted them right away to point out the problem
After 10 emails I received one reply looking for the password to get paid which they picked the password themselves and tell you what to use.
Really what a way to start a relationship with a new customer.
I wrote them back the same day just after I put in the order
No replies on my issue of any kind.The next day they did write back looking for the password but no mention about the reason I wrote, which was asking why my discount never went though.
This was done in the afternoon so I am sure they were working during business hours.
So I guess I lost 60.00 out of pocket but they also offer quick delivery with they orders (That should have been my savings on my order)
I put my order in last Wednesday hoping I would receive it for the weekend. I have not received it yet.( Its not even been sent yet!!)
Now I read about how some of the shatter they sell is crap on another review from someone else.
Why did I not look first before dealing with this company.
Why do places like this not take pride in what they sell I wonder.I would think dealing with chronic pain patients looking for some relief would be a great business but it seems these jokers are only worried about filling theie jeans with money & could care less about the customers needs.
I also purchased from another firm last week called GREENGOD
Seems the same thing happened: no discount was given yet they offered a discount of 20 % for a sale on that week also I put the code in thc20 as directed for the discount and also tried using an additional discount of 25.00 for 1st time purchase
Seems same the deal as Sweet Mary, they take the order but no discount was applied as advertised on their site.
I now believe these two sites are the same company which is only a guess but there sites look the same
I wrote them saying about the mistake that I did not receive a discount that was offered and sure I put it in.
I thought no big deal these people will certainly do the right thing and offer me a credit on my account on next order.
Boy was I wrong as GreenGod would not even answer my many emails.
I write this only to perhaps to warn someone else that these places may not be your best place to deal with as seems they got me and the quality of weed from Green God is crap to beat.It was cheap but I be better off with nothing as that what I got from them was crap weed.
I will report back when I finally get what I ordered from Sweet Mary
Also if I receive a email back from either giving me credit for what I paid as there system is what I used and had the code.
Here is the email I received and certainly appears I could use both (or even one)
.image

I Got Ya Covered, 20% Off
Have you use your thc20 code for 20% off your first order with Sweet Mary yet?

thc20
Also don't forget to use your $25 credits for just signing up (minimum $100 order).

MY REVIEW Stay away people the products are of poor quality with no customer service. I should have done a search first would have had me finding a decent seller.

Re: Review of Sweet Mary

Why would you go through with checkout if the discount wasn't applied? The final price you pay should have been the one with the discount. It's fairly obvious on these platforms to see if a discount was applied or not.

Why would you send them an EMT if you're not happy with the price you paid?

As it is, I've used that discount code before and did not have any problems.

The only thing wrong I see here is shitty communication.

The fact that you ordered from 2 shitty MoM's aside, you accepted the price and sent the agreed upon ammount. It's up to you to apply the discount code and make sure it works. If it doesn't work, contact the MoM until you get one that does, if they have an active one, or move along.

You're buying weed from drug dealers with a computer. Plain and simple. Don't set your expectations too high.

Derailed87 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:39 pm The fact that you ordered from 2 shitty MoM's aside, you accepted the price and sent the agreed upon ammount. It's up to you to apply the discount code and make sure it works. If it doesn't work, contact the MoM until you get one that does, if they have an active one, or move along.

You're buying weed from drug dealers with a computer. Plain and simple. Don't set your expectations too high.
Word!! +1