A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Cheapweed Order

Here are photos of my latest Cheapweed order. I am enjoying the Strawberry Cheesecake. The Blue Mango is far too leafy as is the Master Kush, and the Kushberry. Both the Master and Kushberry are visibly green, smell green and both are in in need of further curing.

My problems with this order have been resolved by CheapWeed. Thank you
Last edited by AlpineDad on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
IMG_3366.jpg
IMG_3365.jpg
IMG_3364.jpg
IMG_3363.jpg

Re: Cheapweed Order

I am not very happy with the quality control with this order.

Large Edit:

I did express my concerns with CheapWeed and Tony has resolved my issues to my satisfaction and he has issued me a credit towards a future purchase.

I must say that while this order was disappointing, the customer service from CheapWeed continues to impress me.

Thank you Tony for resolving my issues.

Cheers

stayblessed wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:08 pm
Fireb wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:09 pm Is that trim job common on their products?
I just bought 4 diff strains from them all in the 200-240 oz price range and they were all nicely trimmed. I think its mostly the lower priced strains that are a hit or miss with the trims.
Which ones did you get ? I got the Strawberry Cheescake and the Wedding Cake so far in that price range.
The strawberry one had a stronger high but the wedding one tastes Better imo.

CADMomReviews wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:45 pm
Fireb wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:09 pm Is that trim job common on their products?
I just bought 4 diff strains from them all in the 200-240 oz price range and they were all nicely trimmed. I think its mostly the lower priced strains that are a hit or miss with the trims.
Which ones did you get ? I got the Strawberry Cheescake and the Wedding Cake so far in that price range.
The strawberry one had a stronger high but the wedding one tastes Better imo.
I like the heavy hitting indicas so i went with the gg4, tuna kush, organic pink and deathstar. They were all what i was looking for but my favourite had to be the gg4 had that really strong earthy-gas smell and taste and the high was heavy as hell.

I’ve ordered 5 strains off them - 3 high end(180-240/oz regular price) and two lower end.

The lower end had decent trim jobs.

The Tropicana and platinum bubba were trimmed well, it was just the white shark that wasn’t - I think it was regular 200/oz or something. After the discounts, it’s still a great price for a bit of leaf.

This may be the unpopular opinion, but visibly The Master Kush and Kushberry looks better than most budget strains. Obviously can't comment on the smell or taste, but remind yourself you're opting for a low tier product. Neither are overly leafy. At $200+ oz plus yeah I'd be choked, but for that price it seems like you're splitting hairs. Everyone claims how good Tony's weed is at such a great price, but are quick to email him (some with the obvious intention of taking advantage of his kindness. Not accusing you of it, just a common theme I've noticed on various forums n fb groups i see that use cheapweed). I was not at all pleased with the oz of hash I got from them, it tasted green. but knew at such a budget price I was rolling the dice and took my L. The Blue Magoo certainly looks leafy, but if every bud in the oz was that leafy you'd lose what, under a gram? Why are the pictures of a single bud and not of the whole ounce if it was such a situation? I dunno man, it seems like you were penny pinching, ordered budget weed in hopes to get the diamond in the rough but struck out. We've all been there.

Honestly, I've received worse trim jobs from an LP...

I have no issue with a few sugar leaves on nice bud, and getting a good price. I placed an order with cheapweed yesterday because I've been pretty impressed with the customer service responses I've been reading here.

Having used them 3x, will agree. Anything less than 180 before rebate is not woth getting.

His prices are not so low after all.

The quality of strains change as the prices fluctuate. Problem i see with that is the review you may read on current batch is not as good ad previous as it was pricier before, you may think ur getting the same.

Yes, big trim and cure issues with the lower priced stuff...

2gr/day wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:28 pm
Having used them 3x, will agree. Anything less than 180 before rebate is not woth getting.

The quality of strains change as the prices fluctuate. Problem i see with that is the review you may read on current batch is not as good ad previous as it was pricier before, you may think ur getting the same.

Just not true, I've recieved so many cheap strains which were cured nicely with perfect trims. Just to name a few.. Fruit Loops $160, Island Sweet Skunk $160, Hawaiian Punch $160, Comatose $160, Golden Goat $170.

The pictures on the site have honestly been very accurate at representing what I was going to get.
You can tell how the trim is going to be based on the pictures.. just buy the nicer looking strains if that's all you care about.

flyingmigit8 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Just not true, I've recieved so many cheap strains which were cured nicely with perfect trims. Just to name a few.. Fruit Loops $160, Island Sweet Skunk $160, Hawaiian Punch $160, Comatose $160, Golden Goat $170.

The pictures on the site have honestly been very accurate at representing what I was going to get.
You can tell how the trim is going to be based on the pictures.. just buy the nicer looking strains if that's all you care about.

Only tried 2 of those, while I agree on the trim, the golden goat is definitely very dry. Sweet island skunk was nice, but also a bit dry. Mango haze I got in the same price range could have actually been a bit drier as it was crazy sticky. Imo the really nice cures start at like 180-200+ before discount.

flyingmigit8 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Not all, but most left me on my appetite.
Afgoo was the best budget strain I'd say. Was 160.

Anyway, glad u liked ur stuff.

Not sure how you're getting such excellent product. I've spent ~$1000 in the past month and yet. I ask every fucking time "Hey, paying top dollar, send me a qp a of quad" --- I end up getting an underweight qp in a ziplock caked on the inside edges with what looks to be sugar (this happened with both quarter pound orders). Losing faith in this forum rapidly. Don't know who to trust.

Criticize and discredit this post all you want, but this is gods honest truth and seems like selective fuckery torward an upfront and honest customer paying shitloads. I have pics of what was sent as well.

Doneskis.