**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Crazy Cannabis shill pack oct

Crazycannabis.cc

got a sample order from these nice folks consisting of:
LA confidential
Hi Octane
Ether thc Edibles and potluck cbd edibles
20201029_163609.jpg
20201029_163609.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 484 times
The LA Confidential ( the 2 big nugs) gave off a nice skunky smell. translated well into the taste i also got mild fruit terps in a joint. salt n pepper ash more pep. The high was good solid 7/10 and smoke would be 7/10. the bag appeal is very nice for a AAA

Hi Octane i realy enjoyed its got a nice kushy gassy smell, fits the name hi octane well. it smoked very nice with heavy gas kushy terps. i did however find it made me cough a lot in a joint or a bong. i found it to be a great pain reliever also for my back pain. it was caked in crystals and darker green color. enjoyed this strain more solid indica hits between the eyes. high 8.5/10
taste/smoke 7.5/10

gonna try the ether tonight will update! and dont use cbd really so donated that to a friend!

crazycannabis.cc sample pack was very generous and their bag appeal was great for a trip rated product. look forward to trying them out on some other gassy indicas
crazynew for 20% off as well for first orders !