**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Ripped Edibles * Pacific Grass * September

Mom - Pacific Grass

Product - Ripped Edibles multiple kinds

Communication - solid and on point, had a mis hap and a bit longer shipping but when I reached out I got an immediate and legit response for it.

Peach Slices - My personal favorite out of the three kinds I grabbed to try out. Flavor is on point and the dosage seems to be quite accurate per candy. Great taste with excellent results and the additional boost if you're looking for it.

Watermelon Wedges - Nice tasting and once again very similar to it's non dosed counterpart with the existing after taste to know you aren't missing out on any of the good stuff. Great snag and glad to have tried them.

Cola Bears - Perfect dosage and that cola taste that you are familiar with but instead in the shape of a bear! Loved eating these and wouldn't hesitate on a re-stock once I'm on the lower end of the supply.

Bulk Bears - Unique and really flavorful assorted flavors - Blood Orange, Strawberry, Guava, and Peach Mango. Tiny little guys dosed at 10mg a pop, no problem tossing a few of these back and with the flavor variety these are a must grab, and for sure an excellent and must grab whenever I spot these from now on!
Quality: 9/10 It's difficult to find properly dosed edibles and when you can find them, you want to always have some on board. These did not disappoint at all and I will be keeping my eyes and ears out for more Ripped edibles in the future 100%