Re: Your last order?

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:20 pm for my since about jan 15th, i did OKG, HSP,Cannabiscanada.today, Hashyhands & CE for CBD stuff.
ya I buy all over, not sure who my next buy will be, ALWAYS looking!
It could be you!(insert MoM name here) lol
Any preference between OKG and Cannabiscanadatoday bud?

CC today was my go to, but was raided. Saw a couple of good deal on pounds at OKG, was wondering if the quality there is better or worse

Kanatakush wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:54 pm Pufflevel just opened a storefront. Not on the trusted list yet, they literally opened today. but I made an order last night recieved my tracking number. Should be here tomorrow. They have good pricing and are based out of Ontario if that is close to you.
Ha the anti bulk mom, gram sales only, 8 grams max(one strain) haha, Ontarios a nice touch but so what if they don't offer next day GTA .. Moms got a long way to go IMO.. good luck with your order ..to pricey and limited for me

realgrimm wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:49 am
Kanatakush wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:54 pm Pufflevel just opened a storefront. Not on the trusted list yet, they literally opened today. but I made an order last night recieved my tracking number. Should be here tomorrow. They have good pricing and are based out of Ontario if that is close to you.
Ha the anti bulk mom, gram sales only, 8 grams max(one strain) haha, Ontarios a nice touch but so what if they don't offer next day GTA .. Moms got a long way to go IMO.. good luck with your order ..to pricey and limited for me
Hello Grimm,
We hope you can take the time to read our post in the "New Moms" thread of the forum. We are not anti-bulk, we have just launched and we are starting with small batches to test out the market and ensure that customers are getting fresh products that haven't been sitting around for a while. Whenever you can't add more of an item, that means that's all we have from it at the moment, just a measure to prevent people from ordering more than we have in stock. There's no limit per gram, it just depends on our inventory. Again, we are starting with very small batches for our launch to test out the market and analyze what products we need to focus more on, we are not the MOM for out of the world ounce deals, we are starting for people that enjoy the Cannabis experience on a higher level & enjoy trying different strains/concentrates as opposed to buying in bulk and being stuck with it. There are still deals (concentrates /edibles) with the 20% off that you will not find at those price lines anywhere else. We will have larger buying options in the near future, and until then we have mentioned that any customer can feel free to message us if they want a larger order and we will do our best to give them the best deal possible. We hope you can understand our situation and why we are starting in this fashion, we hope we can appeal to you more in the near future as we grow and implement some of these changes. Also all packages are shipped out via XpressPost and will arrive the next day in the GTA or slightly outside the GTA (to a certain extent).

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
Last edited by PuffLevel on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PuffLevel wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:23 am
Hello Grimm,
We hope you can take the time to read our post in the "New Moms" thread of the forum. We are not anti-bulk, we have just launched and we are starting with small batches to test out the market and ensure that customers are getting fresh products that haven't been sitting around for a while. Whenever you can't add more of an item, that means that's all we have from it at the moment, just a measure to prevent people from ordering more than we have in stock. There's no limit per gram, it just depends on our inventory. Again, we are starting with very small batches for our launch to test out the market and analyze what products we need to focus more on, we are not the MOM for out of the world ounce deals, we are starting for people that enjoy the Cannabis experience on a higher level & enjoy trying different strains/concentrates as opposed to buying in bulk and being stuck with it. We will have larger buying options in the near future, and until then we have mentioned that any customer can feel free to message us if they want a larger order and we will do our best to give them the best deal possible. We hope you can understand our situation and why we are starting in this fashion, we hope we can appeal to you more in the near future as we grow and implement some of these changes. Also all packages are shipped out via XpressPost and will arrive the next day in the GTA or slightly outside the GTA (to a certain extent).

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
Thanx yeah I just saw your intro.. You got a nice selection and I like getting my edibles fast..lol .. Good Luck

The order came next day and I live about 4 hours from Toronto. The buds are amazing, I haven't bought by the gram in a couple years but they are just opening so I gave them a chance I am putting a review of my order up now. Definitely give them a chance. They have a grand opening sale right now i do believe. So that should help !

realgrimm wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:45 pm Cheapweed

Fucking Incredible,Johnny's Tonic,OG Kush,Kubbie Kush,J-27,Northern Lights #5,Deep Purple,Bubba Wreck,BBG Kush,Tony's Purple Kush,Romulan

The Wholesome Monkey

Peanut Butter Breath, Kush VIP Gummies
How is the Peanut Butter Breath? I guess not as good as CE, but the price is very tempting!

rick_lap wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:10 pm
realgrimm wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:45 pm Cheapweed

Fucking Incredible,Johnny's Tonic,OG Kush,Kubbie Kush,J-27,Northern Lights #5,Deep Purple,Bubba Wreck,BBG Kush,Tony's Purple Kush,Romulan

The Wholesome Monkey

Peanut Butter Breath, Kush VIP Gummies
How is the Peanut Butter Breath? I guess not as good as CE, but the price is very tempting!

Smoking it now..IDK I think I got the wrong strain, this doesn't resemble PBB at all no taste ,no smell, its more like Gas Mask..pretty disappointed

The chrono - oz of Death Bubba, 1g shatter (THC Wizard)
SendMeTrees - 1oz Hindu Kush, 1oz Pink Kush.

The CBD branded shatter has always been great no complaints. The death bubba was on sale at 170 from 255. I thought it wasnt that effective cause I didnt feel particularly high but then I realised I legit would go sleep about an hour or two after smoking it everyday for the past week. Ive been smoking it around 6pm.

The hindu was fucking bang for buck holy shit. 120oz for some pretty great weed, if it cost around 180 I'd understand. Pink kush was pretty weak though.