We are The Harmony Collective.

ABOUT HARMONY COLLECTIVE
The Harmony Collective is a very small, tight-knit community of island growers who have come together to provide safe, pesticide-free and only organically grown cannabis to the medical community.

We believe strongly in the benefits of medical cannabis and uphold very strict cultivation techniques. Our mission is to provide the highest quality organic cannabis at a very reasonable price to our clients.

We do not resell marijuana from growers outside of our collective. We are the cultivators and we know exactly what has gone in and not gone in to our cannabis.

All Harmony Collective growers have small and very manageable grow scenes. Bugs and pests are virtually non-existent due to extreme care and cleanliness practices. We not spray our cannabis with harmful pesticides or fungicides and utilize old school organic growing techniques which eliminate the use of all synthetic fertilizers.

Cannabis purchased from the harmony Collective, is purchased directly from the grower. There is no middlemen involved.

History:
Long ago, our growers got their start growing strains like Texada Timewarp and Purple Pineberry in the swamps around Vancouver Island. Every summer, a long outdoor marijuana eradication program would take place, often resulting in most crops being discovered by authorities. Marijuana was not as common, and definitely not as favoured by the majority of people. Over time, the health benefits of the plant became very apparent, and slowly sprouted a great medical community of people who felt the right to access cannabis in a safe way. Small indoor grow scenes sprouted up hidden in basements with boarded-up Windows. A maximum two to four lights was considered a fairly big operation at the time. Dangerous cancer-causing chemicals to battle spider mite infestations and powdery mildew outbreaks were not available. Very clean growing techniques and manageable operations were key to one success in preventing crop failing problems.

Over the last several years, medical licenses have been given out left right and Center. It is not uncommon to hear about 200 light warehouses, which are producing huge amounts of marijuana solely for the purpose of profit. Along with profit comes problems such as harmful chemicals which need to be sprayed in order to manage outbreaks of pests and disease. It is common practice for dispensaries who resell marijuana purchased from middlemen, to have to pay to test their products to ensure that they are not selling contaminated marijuana.

Code Of Ethics:
Our small community of growers solemnly swear and agree to our strict code of ethics which are outlined as follows:

We agree to not provide products that we believe are any health risk to anyone and would gladly consume all of the products we provide.

We guarantee to not spray our products with any type of pesticide or fungicide.

We agree to only use certified organic or Omri Certified products as means to providing our plants with natural elements for plant growth.

FAQ
WHY ORGANIC?

Growing organically is completely different than growing synthetically. Synthetic fertilizers are providing and essentially dead medium with chemicals in which the plant needs to synthesize in order to reproduce cells to create growth and fruits. Organic growing on the other hand is quite the opposite. Natural bacteria and living enzymes break down natural elements to naturally provide the same elements in an organic form for the plants uptake to provide fruits and growth. Not only is organic growing safer and healthier for consumers, it is also not as harmful to the environment, due to the vast amounts of contaminated soil that must be disposed of after each crop. When you grow organically, you reuse your soil and just build the soil up with new organic elements for decomposition. It is not wasteful, and the building process of the soil becomes better and better over time. Plants are much more healthy, and naturally Pest and disease resistant.

WHY ARE YOUR PRICES SO LOW COMPARED TO OTHER DISPENSERIES?
We feel our prices are set in a fair manner which provides us with a viable business, while passing on the savings to our customers. People shouldn’t have to pay huge amounts of money to access clean and healthy medicine. We do not have a physical storefront, and so we do not have a huge overhead like many of the other dispensaries. We choose to do this to keep our product prices as low as possible for our customers. We also do not Middle or resell cannabis. When you purchase our products, they are purchased directly from the farmers in our collective. They are not marked up at all.

ARE YOUR PRODUCTS FRESH?
Because we are one of the only online dispensaries offering 100% organic product at such a reasonable rate, our products do not stay on the shelf very long. We constantly have fresh stock all the time. We update our pictures with every single batch that we make available. You can be sure that the picture you are looking at, is exactly what you will receive.

DO YOU TEST YOUR PRODUCTS?
Because we are trying to provide our customers with the lowest prices for their medicine, and we know and guarantee that none of our products have been sprayed with any harmful pesticides or chemicals, we do not currently feel the need to test our products to prove that they are free from harmful contaminants. Our growers only provide products under a strict code of ethics. Our code of ethics can be read on our site and above.
We do however test for potency, and these test results are done on every batch and updated according to each crop. We do plan on providing turpentine profiles in the near future as our company grows.

HOW IS YOUR PRODUCT PREPARED FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS?
Our growers all cure their product in the same high quality procedure: Each plant is carefully cut at the base and full plants are hung dried for up to 3 weeks in an air-conditioned room at 60% humidity. Once the plant has become to the proper state, it is carefully hand trimmed dry. No machines are used nor is any trimming done when the plant is fresh.

We do have an online store, but it is not open to just anybody. We absolutely want to make sure that our products do not get into the hands of any youth. You can apply to access our private store by sending a message on our web form along with your ID.

http://harmonycollective.net

Re: We are The Harmony Collective.

spinsilly wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:01 am "Small group of Island growers who do not resell marijuana outside of the collective" ,,,but you do offer Gorilla Dosha from Advanced grow labs in Connecticut?
Our Growers have that strain and we grow it our self. We do not purchase cannabis for resale. It all comes from the small Collective of growers in our group only.

And also our line of gorilla Dosha did not come from Advanced grow labs. It came from another company called in-house genetics

HARMONY wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:41 am
spinsilly wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:01 am "Small group of Island growers who do not resell marijuana outside of the collective" ,,,but you do offer Gorilla Dosha from Advanced grow labs in Connecticut?
Our Growers have that strain and we grow it our self. We do not purchase cannabis for resale. It all comes from the small Collective of growers in our group only.

And also our line of gorilla Dosha did not come from Advanced grow labs. It came from another company called in-house genetics
my bad for the mixup ....
"Description
GORIILA DOSHA by Advanced Grow Labs….29% THC LAUGHLY MEDICINE!!!!"

copied that directly from the page though, not sure why you would mention strangers

I was trying to find information about The Strain online, and I found a video page. That's all I could find about the strain actually, so yeah I copy and pasted it. This guy that posted the review must have it wrong, because I know 100% that are line came from in House genetics. But really does it even matter? If the product is super awesome and people love it, who really cares where it came from? All the nitpicking seems a little pointless in my opinion

They definitely don't make it easy to buy their products...furthermore the Harmony Collective's business model is totally strange...with legalization a week (+1day) away they expect customers to make 2 orders with them, one before the 15th and the next within 30 days or their account will be deleted...WTF... I received an email from HC Oct 5th explaining they now only ship orders once a week on Tuesday...truly bizarre!

alscotty wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:20 am They definitely don't make it easy to buy their products...furthermore the Harmony Collective's business model is totally strange...with legalization a week (+1day) away they expect customers to make 2 orders with them, one before the 15th and the next within 30 days or their account will be deleted...WTF... I received an email from HC Oct 5th explaining they now only ship orders once a week on Tuesday...truly bizarre!
Ya very strange, but I guess this is how they keep it low key after legal?
For some stranger reason, I saw these guys on here and registered right away, without looking into much. One of those weird days I guess.

alscotty wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:39 pm Why is it so hard to log in to your site...there isn't even a login option...pretty sure I signed up a week or so ago with ID and all other requirements etc???
The link to our store is private. We don't not want it accessible to the public. If you have submitted your identification on the web Forum, you are kindly given a private link which you must save to access the store for the future. After the 15th of October you must have username and password to enter the store if we decide to stay in business or not

alscotty wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:20 am They definitely don't make it easy to buy their products...furthermore the Harmony Collective's business model is totally strange...with legalization a week (+1day) away they expect customers to make 2 orders with them, one before the 15th and the next within 30 days or their account will be deleted...WTF... I received an email from HC Oct 5th explaining they now only ship orders once a week on Tuesday...truly bizarre!
You know it's bizarre? Is going into the post office with multiple packages numerous times per week. That's bizarre. I'm much smarter business model is entering the post office one time per week. Don't you think?

HARMONY wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:15 pm
alscotty wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:39 pm Why is it so hard to log in to your site...there isn't even a login option...pretty sure I signed up a week or so ago with ID and all other requirements etc???
The link to our store is private. We don't not want it accessible to the public. If you have submitted your identification on the web Forum, you are kindly given a private link which you must save to access the store for the future. After the 15th of October you must have username and password to enter the store if we decide to stay in business or not
Talk about killing any sort of customer confidence...you're not even sure if you're going to stay in business, not much of gamble sending you money for an order then is it?

HARMONY wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:16 pm
You know it's bizarre? Is going into the post office with multiple packages numerous times per week. That's bizarre. I'm much smarter business model is entering the post office one time per week. Don't you think?
As for a "much smarter business model" I can guarantee you that 99.9% of "sucessfull" online mail order business' ship and fulfill orders more than once a week. If you're in the biz of shipping products to eagerly awaiting customers, I fail to see how going to the post 1 time a week with 20, 30, or even 40 parcels is any less suspicious than it is to go everyday with a couple??? Maybe you should consider sending a different person for each day of the week if you're too paranoid?

alscotty wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:58 pm
HARMONY wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:16 pm
As for a "much smarter business model" I can guarantee you that 99.9% of "sucessfull" online mail order business' ship and fulfill orders more than once a week. If you're in the biz of shipping products to eagerly awaiting customers, I fail to see how going to the post 1 time a week with 20, 30, or even 40 parcels is any less suspicious than it is to go everyday with a couple??? Maybe you should consider sending a different person for each day of the week if you're too paranoid?
I don't really care what other businesses are doing. If it's a problem for you to only have a delivery once a week, then go somewhere else. I'm doing what I'm doing and if people don't like it then they can go elsewhere. No skin off of my back

JimB wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:44 pm I used a MoM site for a while that only shipped one day a week. Did not bother me as I just planned my order a few days in advance. If someone is too eager to get a parcel that they cannot wait a week, then they should stick to shopping locally.
Thank you
Last edited by HARMONY on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HARMONY wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:10 pmThank you. Quite honestly I'm getting quite tired of the bitching and complaining. I don't really have a lot of patience for it anymore. People don't seem to understand that we are doing a very risky Thing by sending you this in the mail. If you're going to complain about it I'm just going to delete you off my site you can go somewhere else
This isn't a warning or anything, just giving you my personal opinion. How you conduct you business is your thing and I totally understand that the job comes with a bit of paranoia, but as a person who dealt with public relations and customer service in my work, I'm going to say you're going a little heavy handed in the way you are handling these complaints.

Just brush it off and keep shipping once a week, let people who aren't happy express it and don't let it get to you like that. Simply state that this is how you do things and that's the end of it. By replying aggressively like that you're not only loosing the client you're angry at, but onlookers who don't give a shit about you posting once a week, but will give a shit about you treating clients like that.

Can't we all get a bong? :D

JimB wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:44 pm I used a MoM site for a while that only shipped one day a week. Did not bother me as I just planned my order a few days in advance. If someone is too eager to get a parcel that they cannot wait a week, then they should stick to shopping locally.
Dude, I do shop locally, and I order product online regularly, I have no problem with waiting a week or more for a package. Harmony Collective came to this forum looking for customers and I was interested, but after some sketchy posts and somewhat heated exchanges on this forum I have zero confidence in their customer service. They may have really good product but their ability to establish trust with potential clients sucks the big one...you seem to trust them so why don't you send them your money and let us all know the results?

JimB wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:22 am Seems like you have disliked these guys before you even signed up. I haven't used them and no plan to, but not because of random people's posts but because I am satisfied with my current places.
Hey JimB, your assumption is just not true...I truly wanna luv them...everything about Harmony Collective sounds great, I signed up and was ready to make a purchase until posts, responses, and reviews started getting sketchy!

I had no problems signing up and have no problems with a once a week shipping policy. I received my first order on Thursday and am pretty pleased so far. I can’t say enough about the Norman Bates except I wish I ordered more as it’s out of stock now. I used a spot scope first and foremost to look for ripeness and the Bates is crazy ripe. On top of my order they included a 1/4 of their Franks Gift cbd strain, and 3 one gram samples. When I have time I’ll do a full review on my order.