**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Bulkweedinbox Sample Review

http://imgur.com/gallery/OE2uTcw

MOM: Bulkweedinbox

• Overall Rating: 9/10

• Orders: Emailed Frank regarding the free sample promotion. Sent 8 sample strains, each 3.5g. Got tracking number 2 days later and received product on Wednesday, complete opposite side of the country.

• Package: All strains were packaged in individually labelled smell proof mylar bags, then vacuumed sealed. Came in small white box along with a welcome letter. Only complaint I have is that they never used any tape on the box. The only thing sealing it was the thin Canada Post shipping sticker, which I easily opened with one swipe of my thumb over the seam walking back from the mailbox.

• Products:

Rockstar Kush - Had low expectations for this one. Tried Rockstar from a few other places and it was always a let down. This stuff actually changed my mind on the strain. Really nice nose and taste, classic kush flavors that stick with you for hours. 7/10

Cotton Candy Kush - Another strain I never enjoyed. This was the same. A little dry, nothing special about the taste or smell. Buzz was typical I found for this strain, pretty mild. 6/10

Fire OG - Really low bag appeal; dry, loose nugs. Smoked ok, pretty good buzz. Would love to have tried some of this when it was fresh. 5/10

Purple Haze - Nice buds, good tric coverage. Classic purple taste, clear uplifted high. Great day time smoke. 7.5/10

Pink Bubba - Small, dense popcorn buds. Amazing nose and taste off this. Solid buzz. 8/10

• Incentives: Free samples for review. Offers discounts, prizes, etc. Focused on customer service. Would recommend
Last edited by deadmoney on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Bulkweedinbox Sample Review

urnapple wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:33 pm Your review of Cotton Candy Kush surprises me because that was my favourite of the bunch. I thought it had incredible taste and smell. Like mouthwatering I-wish-this-was-actual-candy-because-I-want-to-eat-it-right-now type good. Strong high, too.
I second this. It was the strain I was least excited about too, but boy was I wrong.