**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

ChronicKushCo Review

MOM Name ChronicKushCo

Overall rating out of 10:9

Ordering & Pricing:ordering is super easy as well as the prices being super competitive/unbeatable

Communication:always super easy to ask them questions they respond very promptly.

Packaging:vacuum sealed and either in a box or envelope depending on the delivery method. Never any smell.

Products / Photos:https://imgur.com/a/AlKBIcT

Incentive for Customers:a lot of their site is on sale at the moment.

Incentive for Review:$20 coupon

Notes: just ended up getting the lemon kush budget this time as well as i got the green apple buuda bomb gummies. The lemon kush was really good for budget. Nice mellow high nothing crazy good day time smoke. Pretty much all the budgets are a steal. The gummies were decent. But didnt blow me away.

Re: ChronicKushCo Review

I bought from this guy before waste of time in my opinion there a waste of time and money. How are they charging $20 delivery charge for same day delivery and you cant get you order till 10 pm in the night.
Anyways my full rant is right here.
https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2747
ChronicKushCo is my absolute last resort. If I could find a good alternative in Ontario then everything will be golden.

ChronicKushCo 5/10 that's my rating.

DankBud wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:47 pm I bought from this guy before waste of time in my opinion there a waste of time and money. How are they charging $20 delivery charge for same day delivery and you cant get you order till 10 pm in the night.
ChronicKushCo is my absolute last resort. If I could find a good alternative in Ontario then everything will be golden.

I wouldn't be so hard on them. I order from last week. Right around 4PM and the driver came around 9:00PM. Customer service was fast and pleasant and the bud was good too.

HighAllTheTimeGuy wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:52 am
DankBud wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:47 pm I bought from this guy before waste of time in my opinion there a waste of time and money. How are they charging $20 delivery charge for same day delivery and you cant get you order till 10 pm in the night.

I wouldn't be so hard on them. I order from last week. Right around 4PM and the driver came around 9:00PM. Customer service was fast and pleasant and the bud was good too.
Yeah but there also charging you a $20 fee for same day delivery. Not even Pizza Pizza charges that much for a delivery.

DankBud wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:42 pm

Yeah but there also charging you a $20 fee for same day delivery. Not even Pizza Pizza charges that much for a delivery.
Can't say much about the mom as I haven't ordered, but it's not really a fair to compare them to a pizza chain. Pizza pizza has multiple locations, not one place, it's also legal and you can't get busted delivering a pizza. Sounds pretty great that you can order weed online and have them bring it to you a few hours later.

Opto wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Can't say much about the mom as I haven't ordered, but it's not really a fair to compare them to a pizza chain. Pizza pizza has multiple locations, not one place, it's also legal and you can't get busted delivering a pizza. Sounds pretty great that you can order weed online and have them bring it to you a few hours later.
You could also call up your local dealer and he will be there in 20min or less with no delivery charge.

DankBud wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:49 pm
Opto wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:24 pm
You could also call up your local dealer and he will be there in 20min or less with no delivery charge.
Sounds like you should just stick to your local dealer then, but if you're venturing into moms you must have issues with your local dealer too...

Aww, first world problems. You paid for same day delivery, which means "any time before 11:59pm". It's pretty average for a MOM to have 10-20 delivery fee, which covers shipping and the packaging (which can be pretty spendy). And that's without same day involved. Yet I'm still thrilled to get my weed in 2-5 business days for that price. You want no shipping fees? Grow your own or pay A Guy, who will syphon that shipping fee and more out of you because you'll be buying smaller amounts more often for traditional prices. All your weed bro did was buy a QP from a good priced MOM and split it into 10 and 30 dollar bundles.

You have access to some of the nicest weed in the world. Chin up, have a toke, have a pizza, and write a review!

Keyll wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:15 pm Aww, first world problems. You paid for same day delivery, which means "any time before 11:59pm". It's pretty average for a MOM to have 10-20 delivery fee, which covers shipping and the packaging (which can be pretty spendy). And that's without same day involved. Yet I'm still thrilled to get my weed in 2-5 business days for that price. You want no shipping fees? Grow your own or pay A Guy, who will syphon that shipping fee and more out of you because you'll be buying smaller amounts more often for traditional prices. All your weed bro did was buy a QP from a good priced MOM and split it into 10 and 30 dollar bundles.

You have access to some of the nicest weed in the world. Chin up, have a toke, have a pizza, and write a review!
Heres my review.
https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopi ... 8584#p8584

whiel its true a traditional dealer would eb there in 20 min and not charge delivery fee, they also would likely charge $200/oz and so you pay way more. MOMS kick ass, quit whining. We need more than one same day delivery service in the GTA so they have to compete and continue to improve their service. But that said i liek CK as i can get my order the same day and pay the guy cash at the door (NO EMT!) its way better for being discreet in my opinion.

Cheers
S*

P.S. O'Doyle Rules