**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Ganjawest Bulk Order Review

MOM Name
Ganjawest

Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Sign Up: Typical signup, simple and easy but GW requires ID Verification. UThey let me blank our everything but my name and DOB.

Ordering & Pricing: Was grabbing off cw for a while until I found these guys and wcc. GW has really good weed for their prices. Think they really try to put the quality of bud in the right categories. Ordering is easy, they take EMT or Paypal same as most moms.

Communication:
Their support team is top notch, Quick and helpful and probably second to none comparing to other moms.

Packaging:
Ordered my half pound on a wednesday and got it on friday. Came in a box, doubled vac sealed and in a bubble mailer. Wasn't squished at all or vac sealed too tight. Perfect. Also comes with a boveda pack the 64g ones for free.

Pineapple God AAA Half Pound
Overall strain rating: 8.5/10
Smell: 4.5/5 (smells wonderful)
Potency: 4/5 (Really Caked out)
Bag appeal:4/5 (decent size nugs, clean, little bit of shag)
Burn: 4.5/5
To start off, I ordered a half pound of pineapple god for $775, gw listed this as a 3A and its overly fair. With that said the price kind of made me a little skeptical about the quality of the cannabis, but when I received it I was pleasantly blown away with it.
The buds are decent nugs to big size, no popcorn, dense and sparkled with lots of trichomes. Also the bag gives off lovely sweet aroma.
The bud is potent too, got pretty high but could still function if i paced myself. The bud burns pretty good, whitish grey and isn't harsh.
Dharma Diesel AAAA 3.5g
Overall Strain rating 10/10
Small: 5/5 Citrus aroma
Potency: 5/5 (Gave me a pretty good head high can't lie)
Burns 5/5 Flushed properly and isn't harsh at all.
Probably my new strain atm. Tried a lot of new strains because of MOM and from gw i found two that i love this and the purple punch.
Incentive for Customers: They got a free 3.5g coupon "Bestwest" even if you forget to type it in just talk to live chat and they'll include it on your next order.
I didn't even type mine in the first time and they sent me it anyways. Good on you guys for that.

Incentive for Review: none

Notes:
Would order off this site again, always a great experience with them. I'll be doing my reviews on WCC and Pacificcannabis once my packages comes in!

Re: Ganjawest Bulk Order Review

Best west
For a free eighth
Just look at their bulk pricing...very hard to give anymore discount lol and yes the dhurma diesel is very very enjoyable to the point I enjoy every joint more than the last lol and yes don't worry ganja west I will do the review very shortly lol I recieved all three of the AAAA at the time dhurma diesel, Nukem, and sensi skunk.....all very enjoyable
I've been wanting to try the purple punch pretty bad but I'm a pretty steady quad guy and I admit I'm sketchy about ordering AAA lol even though it looks amazing

Re: Ganjawest Bulk Order Review

Henderjo wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:58 pm Best west
For a free eighth
Just look at their bulk pricing...very hard to give anymore discount lol and yes the dhurma diesel is very very enjoyable to the point I enjoy every joint more than the last lol and yes don't worry ganja west I will do the review very shortly lol I recieved all three of the AAAA at the time dhurma diesel, Nukem, and sensi skunk.....all very enjoyable
I've been wanting to try the purple punch pretty bad but I'm a pretty steady quad guy and I admit I'm sketchy about ordering AAA lol even though it looks amazing
Glad my review had an impact on you! They only had that stuff for a few days, I tried to . buy more 4 days later and it was all gone. Hope they get more
xsinx wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:51 pm Guess I was pretty unlucky with the samples I got from them, everybody raving, all I got was pretty forgettable. I didn't do a public review on that one as I was moderator at the time and they were free samples.
Yea should give them another chance, even if your sample wasn't as great. Take the time to review them now as a MOM compared to what they were before.