**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pacific Cannabis - Pink Rockstar, Shiskaberry, Death Bubba, Purple Kush, Ice Wreck, Nebula, Sour Tangie

Pacific Cannabis!
Signup - Didn’t sign up, was asked if I’d like to do a review.

Package/shipping - In a standard bag with a single vacuum seal layer. This successfully contained the smell. The custom mylar bags are very attractive, copper with a contrasting white sticker, I love the design, it’s very modern and fresh.

Perks - This was a free review package. Thanks for your generosity, Pacific. I appreciate the chance to try out a few of your products. :) For you, the code Pacific10 for 10% off your first order.

Customer Service - Not really a ‘customer service’ interaction. They seem nice enough.

Bud - ranging in size and quality from teeny popcorn nugs of Shiskaberry and some very impressive Pink Rockstar. Samples of different grade products, all across the board here.

Pink Rockstar AAA - 8/10
Not a lot of smell pre-bust, but breaking it open releases a very powerful gassy smell. It’s a pretty enjoyable evening high, decent enough potency. Had a good time with it. Very nicely groomed nug. It's a gorgeous monster. The vape lasts for approximately ever, very productive vapor.

Shishkaberry AAA - 3/10 (note: I personally don't like Shiskaberry, it is generally agreed by the community this deserves a better rating)
Tiny tiny nugs with no smell. I got this strain legally and it was superior there. Unremarkable in every way. Burns black. I’d get Purple Kush instead. I’m shocked that Xsinx liked it more than me. I guess the sample I got just wasn’t the best example. Also I don’t really like the strain, I’ve had it a couple of times and it’s never really wowed me. The nugs were at least quite fresh in texture, so maybe the ounce would be better, but I got nothing from my example here.

Death Bubba AAAA - 8/10
Found it to be a nice example of the strain, enjoyed the taste, sticky fresh nug which was fun to interact with, gassy without being unpleasant, relaxed me to the core. The nug itself is also really pretty, with a wide range of colors, very attractive. Tough to remark on because it sent me to sleep, but that's the goal, generally?

Purple Kush AAA - 8.5/10
Fresh and terpy smell which immediately hit me out of the bag–good sign! Has the general good looking ‘weed signs’–lots of frost, holds a springy form to its petals rather than just crumbling at the first touch. Caked in crystals so much so it's barely purple, more like lavender.

It’s been a while since I’ve had Purple Kush, but I wasn’t expecting spicy garden notes. It’s quite enjoyable, and I do recommend giving it a try. Has some proper fresh terps, even in the sample size. The vapor lasts for ages, and it packs a solid punch. Got some peppery grapy notes and while it’s relaxing, it’s not a knock-out couch lock experience, more of an evening strain than an immediately before bed strain. I have made the mistake of having it right before bed and finding it a bit perkier than I hoped. Death Bubba would have been a better choice, I'll keep it to an evening rather than before bed option in the future.

Burns black, though, and doesn’t really stay lit. Maybe a bit too fresh for a perfect smoke. Recommend for the dry herb vapers. I really liked it, anyway. Also it's a $120 ounce, so you can't really go wrong.

Nebula AAAA - 8.5/10
Pretty dry, fairly dense sample. Nice citrus piny scent. The vaporized flavor is a refreshing smooth citrus breeze experience, with notes of earthy dankness. Super potent, it got me so high off of one bowl that I got the munchies, and my friend reminded me of a lasagna in the fridge. So I got it out and microwaved it. In the TWO WHOLE MINUTES it took to microwave, I sat back down at my computer and completely forgot about it. She reminded me a few minutes later, and I got up, got the lasagna, put it on the counter, got a fork, and then went back to my computer and forgot about it again.

Then she served me asparagus and it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever eaten. In short, don’t put anything down on Nebula or you’ll forget about it, and eat some vegetables, because it pairs well with nature. The reality is, I got blazed off of one bowl. It held up for a while. It was a top experience for me.

Ice Wreck Kush AA - 6.7/10
Gassy smell, but not much. While I loved Ice Wreck from The Green Ace, this version didn’t excite me. The buds were fairly dry and the flavor minimal without any impact of mint in vaped form. Mintpact? For those who don’t enjoy the “menthol” experience, this may be more preferable. It smoked down to a light grey-white ash and did contain the cooling minty experience desired in smoked form. That said, it's very fairly priced at $110 an ounce and fairly graded as an AA.

Sour Tangie AAA - 5/10
Throat tickling smoke which burns to black. Lacking in smell and taste–I’ve had much better examples of the strain in every way possible. Didn’t seem to have much of a high to it at all, but if it did, it would be an uplifting daytime high. It wasn’t super dry, so maybe in an ounce it would be better and capture the delightful orange flavor overall. Pacific Cannabis has better options. I'd get Nebula instead. They also have a couple of other sativas which I didn’t try, but other reviewers seem to have liked their Pineapple Express, another sativa which I would also recommend over Sour Tangie just in general–it's a classic strain, worth it. But some other people seem to like the Sour Tangie so I won't ward you off if you like orangy strains, because it does taste nice.

In closing: Pacific Cannabis offers a fairly priced range of products at a variety of price ranges and potencies. I hope to get a chance to try their Pineapple Express at some point in the future. If they keep this up, I think we’re going to be hearing a lot more from them. Some of these were really quite excellent grams. If you were thinking about giving them a go, by all means. That Purple Kush is quite fine. I mean, just look at it, it's barely even purple underneath all that frost. There's some great bulk price options too. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on them.
Last edited by Keyll on Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Pacific Cannabis - Pink Rockstar, Shiskaberry, Death Bubba, Purple Kush, Ice Wreck, Nebula, Sour Tangie

crossjoint wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:40 pm Weird i actually liked their sour tangie n sheishka berry. i bought a zip of the berry it was all popcorn tho that was only turnoff lol. other then that i was a decent smoke for me.
Agreed, the sour tangie is awesome for the price. The shishkaberry was the least interesting of the samples but way better than 3/10 for me.

Great to see Keyll give low notes though, I'll allow it loll

Re: Pacific Cannabis - Pink Rockstar, Shiskaberry, Death Bubba, Purple Kush, Ice Wreck, Nebula, Sour Tangie

xsinx wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:26 am
crossjoint wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:40 pm Weird i actually liked their sour tangie n sheishka berry. i bought a zip of the berry it was all popcorn tho that was only turnoff lol. other then that i was a decent smoke for me.
Agreed, the sour tangie is awesome for the price. The shishkaberry was the least interesting of the samples but way better than 3/10 for me.

Great to see Keyll give low notes though, I'll allow it loll
I think I just don't like Shiskaberry, you're right that it's probably not a 3/10 for everyone =P But it's a tired high with smoky berry notes when the flavor's good, and I picked up very little flavor from the sample I got. Similarly but different, I really like Sour Tangie as a strain and the nug I got didn't impress me. It is awesome for the price. But people are all crankypants about sunshine and rainbows reviews so I went a bit harder on it because Pacific is doing big business, they can handle it. ;)

Besides, the Death Bubba and Nebula were all killer offerings... my personal meh-ness towards those two samples shouldn't be discouraging to try Pacific if there's a strain someone here is interested in smoking! I feel very optimistic about their presence in the MoM community in the future.

Keyll wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:30 am But people are all crankypants about sunshine and rainbows reviews so I went a bit harder on it because Pacific is doing big business, they can handle it. ;)
lol that's just me being me, don't let my Gordon Ramseyness change you lol.

As for shishka I mean it was nothing amazing and would not buy it but it's only because I stick to too shelf stuff. It's really alright for the price.

xsinx wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:18 amlol that's just me being me, don't let my Gordon Ramseyness change you lol.

As for shishka I mean it was nothing amazing and would not buy it but it's only because I stick to too shelf stuff. It's really alright for the price.
I don't let people change ME if I don't want to be changed, however, my review writing style is not me–it's a gift for the community and for MoMs and so I don't take it personally when I see constructive criticism that I can apply.
AimOrDie wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:23 pm Always love the quality reviews, that Pink Rockstar looks dank as hell.
The Pink Rockstar lasts FOREVER in the vape. I had a bit left and had some last night and was newly impressed by just how long it lasted.