LOWPRICEBUD // ** 20% OFF GRAND OPENING! ** AND UP TO 50% OFF ON DAILY DEALS!

Hello Everyone!

At LowPriceBud.com We have the highest quality products as well as the BEST deals!
We are currently providing 20% off entire first time purchases to our new subscribers! Come check us out! We have a variety of products with the best pricing that will be fitted for everyone :)

We also have Daily Deals of up to 50% off - DEALS that you WON'T want to miss out on!!

FREE SHIPPING is also provided with purchases of $150+

www.lowpricebud.com

- Low Price Bud Team

Re: LOWPRICEBUD // ** 20% OFF GRAND OPENING! ** AND UP TO 50% OFF ON DAILY DEALS!

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:44 am order received, wow blown away by the quality and quantity really excellent job guys I hope you have profitable margins after such incredible deals. All of the quality is great seriously impressive at this price point! I shall leave a detailed review once in a week or two once i have sampled all of the strains atleast twice
Pics please! I'm happy to hear you were satisfied. It was so cheap I was reluctant to jump and missed the bargain.

Re: LOWPRICEBUD // ** 20% OFF GRAND OPENING! ** AND UP TO 50% OFF ON DAILY DEALS!

oaf wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:11 am
KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:44 am order received, wow blown away by the quality and quantity really excellent job guys I hope you have profitable margins after such incredible deals. All of the quality is great seriously impressive at this price point! I shall leave a detailed review once in a week or two once i have sampled all of the strains atleast twice
Pics please! I'm happy to hear you were satisfied. It was so cheap I was reluctant to jump and missed the bargain.
I dived in head first, i grabbed a mixed pound and trusted CMOM's already sampled the site before approving. Looks like I was right, I am much happier placing my order at Lowpricebud than Pacific Cannabis I won't be returning to Pacific Cannabis after this.

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:56 am

Looks like I was right, I am much happier placing my order at Lowpricebud than Pacific Cannabis I won't be returning to Pacific Cannabis after this.

My package is due tomorrow,Got my PC AK-47 yesterday and it was shit, dry to the bone,smelled awful ,cooked in the package over the extreme heat alert week-end and the biggest bud is .4 ..I pay extra for AA this wasn't even A ..trying to revive this P .. I think it may have been blasted or something ...PC said they'd give some sort of compensation but was already told "it wont be big". man the bulk market prices keep getting higher and the quality lower..

hoping this new MOMs product can save yet another bad purchase..

realgrimm wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:10 pm

Looks like I was right, I am much happier placing my order at Lowpricebud than Pacific Cannabis I won't be returning to Pacific Cannabis after this.

My package is due tomorrow,Got my PC AK-47 yesterday and it was shit, dry to the bone,smelled awful ,cooked in the package over the extreme heat alert week-end and the biggest bud is .4 ..I pay extra for AA this wasn't even A ..trying to revive this P .. I think it may have been blasted or something ...PC said they'd give some sort of compensation but was already told "it wont be big". man the bulk market prices keep getting higher and the quality lower..

hoping this new MOMs product can save yet another bad purchase..
Theyre ignoring me currently they sent me 3 different strains and they called it girl scout cookies i have pics to prove it i will upload them in my review i am not happy.

oaf wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:11 pm @KefkaTheInvesta tell us more about the GSC... you ordered 3oz and got 3 different weeds? It seemed like the price was too good to be true..
I didn't want to hate on them before they got back to me but it's been a full day and nothing... whatever here's the pics i sent them that they stop replying to

https://ibb.co/album/eK1Pva

I ordered a pound of girlscout cookies A+ so I assumed I would receive a single strain. I guess it costs less so that's part of the factor I trimmed off the yucky looking bits and the nugs seem alright that's not what im complaining about just stating for a fact.
Anyways from what I can tell there might be 4 total strains. or it's just one strain that somehow grew completely different than the sister plants... Idk I was hoping they could clarify and they sent me a useless response.

John N <[email protected]>
Thu 2019-08-01 10:31 AM
We can guarantee you our packaging department has not mixed your weed. The love potion and gelato are 2 very different looks and we would never compromise the image of our company

xsinx wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:41 pm Just a thought, I'm in a LOWPRICEBUD thread reading about Pacific Cannabis drama, this is very confusing and could lead people to wrongly think LOWPRICEBUD did you wrong. I think a mod/admin should maybe split these PC talks to another thread to avoid prejudice.
My apologies

To clarify the stuff Lowpricebud has sent me was AMAZING 10/10

I am referencing PC's shipment with displeasure in regards to realgrimm's comment about ak47 and my GSC not being what we were both hoping to receive.
Below is my shipment from Pacific cannabis
https://ibb.co/album/eK1Pva

Below is my shipment from LPB
https://ibb.co/album/cnTMaa

I hope that clears up any confusion for you because I'm still scratching my head about PC.

xsinx wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:55 pm I mean I figured it out by reading back, but for a bit I though I was reading a lowpricebud bashing festival, so if I had to dig to figure it out, I bet 90% of the readers thought it was that.
If it came off that way it was unintentional im mostly bummed because half of what pc sent me was good and the other half not nearly as good. I just happened to try 2 new moms at the same time.

[/list]
I dived in head first, i grabbed a mixed pound and trusted CMOM's already sampled the site before approving. Looks like I was right, I am much happier placing my order at Lowpricebud than Pacific Cannabis I won't be returning to Pacific Cannabis after this.
I hoped this post was specific enough to elaborate I had placed 2 orders at the same time one with LPB and one with PC. I should've noticed when oat said they knew the price was too good to be true, my bad. to further clarify the LPB order was fantastic, and the customer support was the best i have ever received. Transparent attentive and evidently compassionate to customers and passionate about his business.

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:09 am [/list]

I hoped this post was specific enough to elaborate I had placed 2 orders at the same time one with LPB and one with PC. I should've noticed when oat said they knew the price was too good to be true, my bad. to further clarify the LPB order was fantastic, and the customer support was the best i have ever received. Transparent attentive and evidently compassionate to customers and passionate about his business.
Thank you for clarifying @KefkaTheInvesta! We are so happy you gave us a try and love all the amazing feedback! Hope to do more business with you in the future and can't wait to see a review! :D

LOWPRICEBUD wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:00 am
realgrimm wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:00 pm Just thought I'd report in ,just received my package and it looks pretty nice ..about to giver a taste..Thanx LPB,review to follow
Awesome!! Hope you enjoy it and be sure to check out the samples! Thanks again for giving us a try :D
That black diamond sample was awesome i took pics itll be in the review

Just placed a decent order for a couple mixed Oz and some shatter. Look forward to reviewing!

Update: order received today, less than a week BC to Ontario. Tried a hit of the Sherbert AA and it was a winner! All other selections smell and look great. Bags fir the most part came in heavy 7g was 7.3g on the scale. Maybe a winner here boys! Further review as I sample the products!
Last edited by Teenib on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.