**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Re: Sabrinasworld.ca

bblzd wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:13 pm
gandalfe wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:54 pm
Este wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:53 pm Damn guys

I was satisfied with orange crush and mk .. great and kind of lasting high @ 89/oz

Do you guys know of any other moms with oz/89$ AAA with free delivery starting at 100$ orders I could order from ?
e: greencounter has at 95$ atm but shipping is 150 min
The best deals on weed, on the cheap, is"Delivery meds" They deliver at 100 $ and their crushed bud at 3$ a gram or 84$ an ounce and is nice quality.Other types of weed at 4-5$ per gram[Death Bubba is strong stuff] , and always over weight.They are good people to deal with and I have never had a problem with them.
I have to disagree on Delivery Meds, they have been my only real negative experience with MoMs so far. Their UK cheese ($4.5/g) and House Blend ($3/g) was very poor, hack up a lung and not even get high type of smoke. Black ash and tasted like burnt leaves.

They also ignore email most inquiries so if you have questions or issues you probably won't get a hold of them. I would suggest avoiding DM personally.

I'm not sure if you tried the $3/g Double Dream from Sweet Mary with your order there but that made my DM buds look like grade B quality.
I have some Double Dream and don't find it as good as the Crushed bud by DM........I would never try to combust any of this grade of weed.[Machine harvested and poorly cured].................In the Vaporizer Those crushed buds are great, but I would gag and cough, if I had to smoke some.You really need to invest some coin in a Vaporizer.You get a lot more out of the weed, and it allows you to imbibe cheap low grade weed like I do.I still gag a little on cheap weed even in the Vape though.....Now we know hat Sabrina is legit we can continue to order if they get some good weed in stock.I liked the Orange Crush ,tasted amazing in the Vape,and thought their Purple Haze was strong in effects but a little harsh on the lungs, even with the vape.I have all the necessary email addresses, to hound Sabrina non stop the next time, they dick me around.

gandalfe wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:04 pm I have some Double Dream and don't find it as good as the Crushed bud by DM........I would never try to combust any of this grade of weed.[Machine harvested and poorly cured].................In the Vaporizer Those crushed buds are great, but I would gag and cough, if I had to smoke some.You really need to invest some coin in a Vaporizer.You get a lot more out of the weed, and it allows you to imbibe cheap low grade weed like I do.I still gag a little on cheap weed even in the Vape though.....Now we know hat Sabrina is legit we can continue to order if they get some good weed in stock.I liked the Orange Crush ,tasted amazing in the Vape,and thought their Purple Haze was strong in effects but a little harsh on the lungs, even with the vape.I have all the necessary email addresses, to hound Sabrina non stop the next time, they dick me around.
Good to know. Thx for sharing your experiences with some of these budget buds.

Hello again. I just received a free cookie and a .99 g of something (lol), from likely Sabrina's World. Registered on SW, BLG and CW. Would have followed thru w/ purchase from SW, but, I wasn't too confident about their payment system. So I moved on... Ordered from BLG and had tracking issues, no biggy. Received an order placed on Apr. 2 on the 10th (would have arrived Monday but I had the best sleep in years that night so I slept thru the delivery. Had to pick it up the next day. Immediately upon seeing (and smelling) the order (Girl Scout Cookies) I sped to ye old trusty computer and placed my 2nd order tout suite. Tracking hadn't even been updated beyond the order having been received by CP by this morning, but...a knock on my door later, revealed my latest BLG order and the freebie from SW. A big thank you to SW, and a subtle tip of the hat to BLG for such excellent service!

Thank you for your message. We hope you enjoy your sample pack!
Incidental_Advocate wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:00 pm Hello again. I just received a free cookie and a .99 g of something (lol), from likely Sabrina's World. Registered on SW, BLG and CW. Would have followed thru w/ purchase from SW, but, I wasn't too confident about their payment system. So I moved on... Ordered from BLG and had tracking issues, no biggy. Received an order placed on Apr. 2 on the 10th (would have arrived Monday but I had the best sleep in years that night so I slept thru the delivery. Had to pick it up the next day. Immediately upon seeing (and smelling) the order (Girl Scout Cookies) I sped to ye old trusty computer and placed my 2nd order tout suite. Tracking hadn't even been updated beyond the order having been received by CP by this morning, but...a knock on my door later, revealed my latest BLG order and the freebie from SW. A big thank you to SW, and a subtle tip of the hat to BLG for such excellent service!

AAA Assorted Variety Pack- ***Big Bud*** This is soo deceiving , pure bullshit , they havent done shit for me i even offered to send that garbage orange crush bullshit FULL of stems tinyest buds that doesnt get you high and makes your throat hurt AAA my ass back to their shitty ''company'' . DONT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY , it's very deceiving .This is in their about us : " Sabrina’s World was founded to provide affordable medicinal cannabis. At the young age of 10 months old, my youngest son Myles was diagnosed with stage 4 testicular cancer. I watched my son battle the raging affects of chemotherapy such as vomiting, weight loss and loss of appetite. With the help of medicinal cannabis the vomiting was minimized, his appetite began to grow, and he began to look and feel healthy again." Im happy for your son but its not a reason for you to be taking peoples money and not even contact them and send them bulllshit product . WHAT A JOKE . I have a list of great MoMs that have better deals then this bullshit anyways just want to make sure people in the community dont buy from them , its not worth , they even put dryer sheets in their products .... talkin about cancer ... lol Happy 4/20 dont smoke dryer sheet weed , it gives you cancer .

nabilkili wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:25 am AAA Assorted Variety Pack- ***Big Bud*** This is soo deceiving , pure bullshit , they havent done shit for me i even offered to send that garbage orange crush bullshit FULL of stems tinyest buds that doesnt get you high and makes your throat hurt AAA my ass back to their shitty ''company'' . DONT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY , it's very deceiving .This is in their about us : " Sabrina’s World was founded to provide affordable medicinal cannabis. At the young age of 10 months old, my youngest son Myles was diagnosed with stage 4 testicular cancer. I watched my son battle the raging affects of chemotherapy such as vomiting, weight loss and loss of appetite. With the help of medicinal cannabis the vomiting was minimized, his appetite began to grow, and he began to look and feel healthy again." Im happy for your son but its not a reason for you to be taking peoples money and not even contact them and send them bulllshit product . WHAT A JOKE . I have a list of great MoMs that have better deals then this bullshit anyways just want to make sure people in the community dont buy from them , its not worth , they even put dryer sheets in their products .... talkin about cancer ... lol Happy 4/20 dont smoke dryer sheet weed , it gives you cancer .
I recommend BC buddispatch for their 75 dollar an ounce bud.Better than Sabrina, and they deliver fast on our orders.

nabilkili wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:25 am AAA Assorted Variety Pack- ***Big Bud*** This is soo deceiving , pure bullshit , they havent done shit for me i even offered to send that garbage orange crush bullshit FULL of stems tinyest buds that doesnt get you high and makes your throat hurt AAA my ass back to their shitty ''company'' . DONT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY , it's very deceiving .This is in their about us : " Sabrina’s World was founded to provide affordable medicinal cannabis. At the young age of 10 months old, my youngest son Myles was diagnosed with stage 4 testicular cancer. I watched my son battle the raging affects of chemotherapy such as vomiting, weight loss and loss of appetite. With the help of medicinal cannabis the vomiting was minimized, his appetite began to grow, and he began to look and feel healthy again." Im happy for your son but its not a reason for you to be taking peoples money and not even contact them and send them bulllshit product . WHAT A JOKE . I have a list of great MoMs that have better deals then this bullshit anyways just want to make sure people in the community dont buy from them , its not worth , they even put dryer sheets in their products .... talkin about cancer ... lol Happy 4/20 dont smoke dryer sheet weed , it gives you cancer .
Nabiliki,

We want to make you happy, but you did not follow the easy instructions provided when you placed your order. If you want something special in your variety pack, you are instructed to put those requests in the notes of your order. You did not do that. We sent you a screen shot of your order with no notes. We also reserve the right to substitute strains in the event that your request is out of stock. In reality, we held up our end and shipped your order as you ordered it, the same day 4/4/18.

The only resolution you requested was to return the product. We do not accept returns. No MOM does to my knowledge. That said, I just sent you an address to return the product to. When we receive your return, we will send you equal weight of our beautiful Purple Candy BIG BUD ($1500/lb) even though you paid for smalls. I will also be issuing you a 10% off coupon with free shipping that you can use as many times as you want for the next 30 days for the inconvenience. We apologize for the situation and hope this makes you happy!

Cheers,
Sabrina XOXO

I ordered an oz of Duke Nukem and an oz of White Rhino from Sabrinas World but got only got an oz of Nukem and a note telling me they ran out of White Rhino and replaced my ounce of Rhino with only 14g of Orange Crush(Which I dont like). I recorded opening my package from sealed state and sent the video to customer service who said "Their mistake, we will fix this" then proceeded to ask me to mail back the 14g of Orange Crush after which they will send an oz of Sour Diesel. I then forwarded the messages between myself and customer service to Bryan at Sabrinas World who has said/done nothing to rectify this. Is this normal for MOMS to ask you to send back weed in the mail? I didnt make any mistakes while ordering, it was Sabrinas world that screwed up my order and sent me only half of what I paid for. They sent my flower in thin zip lock baggies and I dont have a vaccumm sealer so they want me to risk sending indiscretely packaged weed back to them??
Last edited by hemporess on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
SW2.jpg
SW2.jpg (215.24 KiB) Viewed 5274 times

hemporess wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:07 pm I ordered an oz of Duke Nukem and an oz of White Rhino from Sabrinas World but got only got an oz of Nukem and a note telling me they ran out of White Rhino and replaced my ounce of Rhino with only 14g of Orange Crush(Which I dont like). I recorded opening my package from sealed state and sent the video to customer service who said "Their mistake, we will fix this" then proceeded to ask me to mail back the 14g of Orange Crush after which they will send an oz of Sour Diesel. I then forwarded the messages between myself and customer service to Bryan at Sabrinas World who has said/done nothing to rectify this. Is this normal for MOMS to ask you to send back weed in the mail? I didnt make any mistakes while ordering, it was Sabrinas world that screwed up my order and sent me only half of what I paid for. They sent my flower in thin zip lock baggies and I dont have a vaccumm sealer so they want me to risk sending indiscretely packaged weed back to them??
Don’t send weed back ever

They should send new oz and apologize for mistake ..

On a side note, I messaged Bryan for an order I wanted to make and they didn’t answer me.. lost a customer.
I am a poor Montreal student ~

squidboy wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:29 am thanks for these testimonials guys, avoiding them now
If it sounds to good to be true it probably is, I learned the hard way :( Glad we could spare you the frustration squidboy :)

Screenshot_20180414-145144.png
Screenshot_20180414-145144.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 5201 times
I got my second package from sabrinasworld.ca today and I am very impressed so far. The packaging was generic but it was packed neat and double vacuum sealed. It took 24 hours for my tracking number to work and 3 days to get here. But the purple candy big bud was awesome for the price. And the AAA variety pack was amazing, I got 3 very nice indicas. They gave me a free edible and a free gram like the last time. I love that they speak French and I love the name Sabrina like me😇