Re: has anyone bought from beevoke.ca?

I havent ordered from them before but i went to their website and took a peek around and saw that they offer the the same strains with different ratings but use the same pictures for them all and personally I think the picture of your product should be the picture of what you're selling, not some generic image.

Pretty much stopped looking after that

see here:
Roko Marimoko!

only users lose drugs!

Thank you for the feedback dankrolla!

We understand what you mean, the way the products are currently listed can be confusing! We’re working on it – along with new photos of our products. We’re just coming back for our relaunch after being away for a while to procure the highest-tier products in B.C. We're adding on a bunch of new strains and an assortment of new products to our mix.

We are the same guys from before when your friend made that purchase 😊 Just spent sometime for the new and better products! Feel free to try our products out!
st0necoldd00d wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:18 pm Has anyone here tried out these guys? I have a friend who tried them out last year. and they kind of fell of the radar for a bit. I just saw their new deal in the deal section for a "relaunch." Has anyone tried them out after the relaunch?? thanks

BEEVOKE wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm We are the same guys from before when your friend made that purchase 😊 Just spent sometime for the new and better products! Feel free to try our products out!
st0necoldd00d wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:18 pm Has anyone here tried out these guys? I have a friend who tried them out last year. and they kind of fell of the radar for a bit. I just saw their new deal in the deal section for a "relaunch." Has anyone tried them out after the relaunch?? thanks
thanks for the explanation! i might do that!

BEEVOKE, I would like to invite you to respond to this please;

**edit** here is the original link that was brought to my attention: https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... urce=share

And this is a screenshot I made from discord about the situation:

Here is a copy and paste of the words in the image:

"^^^ WHAT IS ALL THIS?!@?!@?! ^^^^

In November 2020, some dude in the CMOM forum made a post asking who the hell is beevoke and has anyone ordered from them.

I responded saying that I checked out their website and Beevoke is using generic images for both AAA and AAAA product on their site and in MY OPINION they should have images of the products that they are actually selling, not just some generic image.

Beevoke said they're working on some new images etc and at one point they at least changed the images on their website so that AAA and AAAA do not share the same image.

@Humber420 just posted a link from reddit last night about some guy who bought weed from Beevoke and once he received it, not only did it look nothing like the images but he did a little poking around and Beevoke is using OCS images for their product.

This could be a one-off. This could be a poor photographer who thought they could pull a fast one on Beevoke. Or this could be Beevoke looking to fuck people over. - I don't know but it's shady AF and that my friends, is my BEEF!"
Roko Marimoko!

only users lose drugs!

Hi dankrolla,

Thanks for bringing this thread to our attention! We test everything so his experience was surprising, but we will make things right and reach out to our customer with a free replacement of his order. As for the Cherry Punch image, last time our web dev checked it was updated to our in-house image instead of the placeholder. We're still shooting the rest of our inventory and hopefully all store images will be fully updated by end of March.

We've had some delays in getting all our photos in. Firstly, we just didn't like the quality of the first round of photos we got, and on top of that we didn't get to shoot every product in our inventory yet. Not all samples can be shot in one session either since they can only be brought in fresh batches. So we're having to make use of what we have so far. We want to make sure that we're using the best quality images, but we do apologize for what looks like misrepresentation. We're working on improving the site overall ASAP.

We're still waiting for a response from BigToker94, via Reddit and email. Our team has made great efforts to providing our highest quality products and packaging for this launch, and had he reached out to us first we would've easily resolved everything in a single conversation. This feedback is important to improving our new operations, please do give us a chance to improve his experience and prove our quality of service to the community.

BEEVOKE wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:46 am Hi dankrolla,

Thanks for bringing this thread to our attention! We test everything so his experience was surprising, but we will make things right and reach out to our customer with a free replacement of his order. As for the Cherry Punch image, last time our web dev checked it was updated to our in-house image instead of the placeholder. We're still shooting the rest of our inventory and hopefully all store images will be fully updated by end of March.

We've had some delays in getting all our photos in. Firstly, we just didn't like the quality of the first round of photos we got, and on top of that we didn't get to shoot every product in our inventory yet. Not all samples can be shot in one session either since they can only be brought in fresh batches. So we're having to make use of what we have so far. We want to make sure that we're using the best quality images, but we do apologize for what looks like misrepresentation. We're working on improving the site overall ASAP.

While I appreciate an explanation of sorts, it really just doesn't seem to sit right in my opinion.

To be honest, I think it would be better to put up a generic image that says something like "images coming soon" rather than take images of multiple angles of the same bud and list it for two different grades of product.

Or in the case of Blueberry OG and Blueberry Kush, using the same exact image for two "different" strain names

This sort of practice is extremely shady and has been happening on the Beevoke website since at least September 2020 (the OCS image on your site shows that it was uploaded Sept 2020)

If you can't get your images updated properly in 6 months then there is a real issue.

For the forseeable future, I'm marking Beevoke as "Sketchy, do not recommend"

Hopefully you're able to turn things around.

Here are some screenshots as proof:

Roko Marimoko!

only users lose drugs!

dankrolla wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:11 am
BEEVOKE wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:46 am Hi dankrolla,

While I appreciate an explanation of sorts, it really just doesn't seem to sit right in my opinion.

To be honest, I think it would be better to put up a generic image that says something like "images coming soon" rather than take images of multiple angles of the same bud and list it for two different grades of product.

Or in the case of Blueberry OG and Blueberry Kush, using the same exact image for two "different" strain names

This sort of practice is extremely shady and has been happening on the Beevoke website since at least September 2020 (the OCS image on your site shows that it was uploaded Sept 2020)

If you can't get your images updated properly in 6 months then there is a real issue.

For the forseeable future, I'm marking Beevoke as "Sketchy, do not recommend"

Hopefully you're able to turn things around.

Here are some screenshots as proof:

I agree, great catch. I liked the samples I got from the too, but 6 months is a long time to get pics up , considering how good mobile phone cameras are you can go outside and get a nice shot in 5 mins. Hopefully Beevoke adds more pics!