Re: Your last order?

Annointed wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:59 am
msa wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:09 am I'm a cheap ass so again ordered from budgetbuds Lemon Diesel 1 oz and Maui Wowie 1oz.
How's BudgetBuds stuff treating you? Harsh, but still decent, the high? Just wondering :)
Usually, it's nice buds, they use a real photo of the product so you can actually see the quality most of the time.

I was disappointed one time, since the weed wasn't cured properly but otherwise I'm happy they have flavor and not harsh at all.

They are selling all kind of bud too now from 99$ to 160$oz

Check that lemon diesel it's look awesome;

1 oz Somango + 1 oz Rockstar + 4 Baked Edibles hot chocolate packs (2 x 25mg serving/pack) received yesterday from Grass Chief. Already been loving the mango from my last order, currently loving the RS. Had the hot chocolates before too, they are relaxing and comforting, albeit not so cheap at $10.99/pack ($5.50/serving). A nice treat though, wouldn't mind to buy in bulk at a discount.

3 ounces for Herb Approach for $550

1o nuken 300
1o pink kush 150
1o sugar shack 165

Was pretty good, gave the nuken away as a gift so I don't know how strong it was. But the two cheaper ones definitely seemed like what I'd normally pay $200 for. Wouldn't buy there without a bunch of stacked discounts though, wait for a sale and get a coupon code and you'll be set.

Annointed wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:18 am
SomeRandomNob wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:20 pm 3 ounces for Herb Approach for $550

1o nuken 300
1o pink kush 150
1o sugar shack 165

Was pretty good, gave the nuken away as a gift so I don't know how strong it was. But the two cheaper ones definitely seemed like what I'd normally pay $200 for. Wouldn't buy there without a bunch of stacked discounts though, wait for a sale and get a coupon code and you'll be set.
Damn, they wouldn't even give you a QP deal?
meh didn't really care, but In hindsight maybe I shoulda asked for a qp deal.

Annointed wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:41 am
realgrimm wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:30 pm
Annointed wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:29 am

Please make a review with pictures once you receive your order, I want to see some quality flower from THS.
I will try but currently without camera.. there are some reviews over @ MOMPics
The Herbalist Shoppe reviews
Thanks, I've seen those ones. I just wanted you to share them here for the forum to see! :)
I was just talking to them about my order and asked them to stop by here , best I'll probably be able to do are some phone pics but I'll max out the pic dimensions , pretty stoked about the Super Sweet Skunk online pics look pretty should be getting it in the next few hours ..

Got a HP blue dream (AAA), and HP Girl Scout Cookies (AAAA) on the way from BCMedi.

Figured I'd give Okanagan a try finally, and got a HP of their White Castle on the way, seen some mixed reviews on that strain specifically, but trying to maintain my optimism lmao.

Moto.ca. Was never a fan of their edibles but decided to try their breath stains. . Tried Meat breath, Grampa breath,Pugs breath and Death breath. WOW AAAA plus in my opinion. Pricey but worth it. I found the Meat breath as good as CE but 275 oz is a better price. I bought a few grams and eights but will return for an oz of Meat breath and other interesting strains.
Shipping is slow but worth the wait.
Last edited by lmrpm on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lmrpm wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:13 am Moto.ca. Was never a fan of their edibles but decided to try their breath stains. . Tried Meat breath, Grampa breath,Pugs breath and Death breath. WOW AAAA plus in my opinion. Pricey but worth it. I found the Meat breath as good as CE but 275 oz is a better price. I bought a few grams and eights but will return for an oz of Meat breath and other interesting strains.
Shipping is slow but worth the wait.
Moto.ca is the meeting place par excellence for motorcycle enthusiasts.

Take this opportunity to display your motorcycle, parts or accessories that you want to sell. You will greatly increase your chances of finding a buyer since you will instantly join the fans of the bike.

We also invite you to take a moment to inform yourself with our columns and extensive files.
????

EDIT: found it

https://www.motacannabisproducts.ca/shop-flower/

My 3rd MOM order, thought i'd try an unlisted MOM, bcbudsmedical. They were advertising in Weeddeals and MOMDeals. Free 1/8 with first order caught my eye so i gave them a try.
1/8 Gorilla Glue #4 AAAA
1/8 Purple Tuna Star AAAA+
for my freebie they sent
1/8 Blueberry Bubble Gum AAAA+
This is by far the best weed i\ve ordered. Each 1/8 was just 2 big juicy 1.5 - 2g buds, still nice and sticky. Not the cheapest MOM but the quality is absolutely top notch!

EastCoastRosin- paid $18 shipping from (Montreal) for free $25 gram hash. Stellar quality hash, it is close to full melt just putting heat near it and it oils up Frenchy Cannolli style lol .Smokes smooth as silk and tastes fabulous !
We are stardust, we are golden
We are billion year old carbon
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden…

Katsu Bubba - 3.5 Small Nuggs 1 $25.00
Pinetar - 7 Grams 1 $56.00
Lemon Jack - 3.5 g - Small Nugs 1 $25.00
Rockstar - 3.5 g - Small Nugs 1 $28.00
Goji OG #3 By Temple Family - 7 Grams 1 $80.00
Lebron OG By Vancity Green - 3.5 Grams 1 $40.00
Boveda Humidor - 4 g 5 $7.50
Subtotal: $261.50
Discount: -$42.95
Shipping: Free Shipping
from Cannabismo, ill review it when i get it there was no shipping during the week end and now a snow storm is delaying my order so i hope for Thursday at best.

5th mom = WeedMailed

Distillate. I also received a very generous sized sample of some pretty fine bud, but I'm putting it aside for a rainy day. Maybe it will come out for a review, though!! It was just as good of an experience as all the others - the site, communication, payment, shipping time (2 days to ON), packaging, etc...

realgrimm wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:03 pm CheapWeed - Hybrid,Mercedez Stamp Black Hash,Zedd,Death Star,NYC Diesel,Durban Cheese,Comatose,AK-47,G-13, CheapWeed - Indica,UK Cheese,Blackwater
I think the idea of this post is to discuss the order or include some pictures, not just keep everyone updated of your buys lol.

my latest order was from hillside pharms purchased some glueberry og ,should be here on thursday, will update with pictures.great experience dealing with hillside pharms so far great cs on discord had my account approved within an hour and even offered me some advice with strains