A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Re: CheapWeed Order: 1 Oz. J.27; Kubbie; Zedd; and Durban Cheese

It looks really good. That bud is representative of the entire order of Zedd. Smells great, nice spongy feel.

After putting everything in mason jars I immediately tried the Durban Cheese. I have been curious of anything with Cheese in its name. And yes it smells like cheese! Tried this strain in my new Arizer Air 2. It was really good. That's it. Don't know what else to say. And that is why I posted under Photos and not under reviews. :)

AlpineDad wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:31 pm It looks really good. That bud is representative of the entire order of Zedd. Smells great, nice spongy feel.

After putting everything in mason jars I immediately tried the Durban Cheese. I have been curious of anything with Cheese in its name. And yes it smells like cheese! Tried this strain in my new Arizer Air 2. It was really good. That's it. Don't know what else to say. And that is why I posted under Photos and not under reviews. :)
lol i alway like to look over my weed clean if i need to. dont want nos stick in my jars.

Stay away from j27 if you enjoy getting high, this strain offered next to no buzz even after smoking 2 gram nug with blades to my head.

Nearly straight plant matter and got two ounces i will not smoke but maybe zap it to oil its that bad.

My other ounce i got was amazing which was purple urkle so quite the difference in potency even though nearly same price.

Definitely A grade at most the j27 while purple urkle being AAA, Really kicking myself right now as i should have bought 3 urkle and not 2 ounces of j27.