PuffLevel.ca - Greeting & 20% Off Launch Promotion

Hello CanadianMOM Forum users,

We are ecstatic to announce that we have officially launched our website today! We are a small team of cannabis enthusiasts and activists in Toronto, and we have been wanting to enter this industry for quite some time now. To clarify our motive early, we're not here to sell cheap flower or cheap products, so if you're someone who's just looking for an out of the world deal but doesn't have high expectations for quality, unfortunately, we are not the right MOM for you. We are here for users who like to enjoy the Cannabis experience on a larger level than just getting a budget high. We prioritize quality, cleanliness, transparency and great customer service. We are one of the VERY FEW MOMs who built the entire website ourselves instead of using a template, and we did that to ensure that the customer has a quicker and less tedious shopping experience, you will notice that our website barely has loading pages and every action is almost instant (We did just launch however so please excuse any small technical difficulties that you may incur, we're constantly updating the website to fix any bugs or issues). Most of our selection are products from reputable companies such as 91 Supreme, Pacific Gas Co, OG Extracts & others who we have partnered up with prior to our launch, and we will be partnering with more reputable companies in the near future. When you order with us, you don't have to be anxious or worried about further communication or the quality of the product you are receiving, we would never send out a product to a customer that we wouldn't enjoy consuming ourselves as cannabis connoisseurs. Please refer to the FAQ on our website if you would like to know more about us, and feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any other questions or inquiries

Now that the introduction is out of the way, let's talk products! We are launching with small batches of most of our products to get a better idea of the market and ensure that customers are getting fresh products that haven't been sitting around for a while. Initially, we are selling concentrates by half / full grams and flower by the gram, with time we will have greater deals for customers buying larger amounts, however, for now, you can contact us via email for larger custom orders and we'll try to work out the best deal we can for you! There are still amazing deals to be had (with the 20% off first order code) on a lot of items which you would not be able to find at that price line anywhere else! We carry a variety of Shatters, Crumbles, HTFSE/HCFSE Caviars, and THCa Diamonds, as well as a range of edibles including cereal bars, granola bars, lollipops and more! As well as 9 different strains of high-quality flower! As mentioned earlier, I would love to answer any other questions any of you may have either here or at [email protected] (email usually gets quicker answers), we are also active on Instagram.

Use promo code Launch20 for 20% off your first order, and if you place an order before the end of June, leave "CMOMLove" in the order notes for some extra love from our team! <3

https://www.pufflevel.ca/

We would love to hear any feedback you may have regarding any aspect of the website or the products! We have been lurkers in this forum for a while now and we absolutely love this community, and we are always going to be transparent with the community and our customers.
Last edited by PuffLevel on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: PuffLevel.ca - Feedback for New Purchase Quantity System Coming Next Week!!

Hello,

We hope this community has been having a great weekend so far! We wanted to make this post to update you with our intentions for the near future! We have received some feedback regarding the quantities in which flower/concentrates can be purchased. We are in the process of implementing a new system that will be available within a week or so, and we would love to share it with the community to get your opinions and feedback as well as making tweaks to the new system if needed.

For Flower, we will be releasing a new selection of flowers that will be available for purchase in 1g, 7g, or 14g. These flowers will still be high-quality flowers and not budget buds.

For Concentrates, we will be releasing several more concentrates as well as the option to buy specific mix and matched concentrates in quantities of 7 for great prices! For example, 7x of mixed strains of 91 Supreme Shatter (1g), 7x of mixed strains of OG Extracts Crumble/Shatter (1g), and 7x of PHO Blue Edition (0.5g).

If you'd like to get in on those deals right away before we implement it into the website, feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to make a custom order for you with the best deal possible!

We would appreciate any feedback to this new system we're implementing so we can review it and make any tweaks if needed! We hope that this new system appeals more to the beautiful members of this community! Also remember, you can get 20% off your first purchase using code "Launch20"! Finally, if you order before the end of June, leave "CMOMLove" In your order notes for some extra love from our team!! <3

Thanks for your time & have a great rest of your weekend,
PuffLevel Team

Re: PuffLevel.ca - Greeting & 20% Off Launch Promotion

blargas541 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:55 pm prices are brutal
Hello Blargas,

Thank you for your feedback! We realize that the prices on our website and not cheap, however that comes with the service, transparency, and quality we provide. If you use the 20% off first order code, you will get deals on our edibles and almost half of our concentrates selection which you will not find anywhere else (not to mention that we're also throwing in extra freebies), so we find that calling our pricing "brutal" is a little too harsh. The prices may be brutal compared to cheaper lower grade alternatives, however the prices are actually fair compared to similar quality alternatives and products from the companies we work with. We will be implementing a new system that allows customers to purchase larger quantities with better deals, we hope that will appeal and feel more fair to you! Have a great rest of your weekend! <3

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team

JBC wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:27 pm Always interested in trying new moms but prices on flower are a little steep. You have any sort of sample packs available?
Hello JBC,

Thank you for your feedback! Within the next week, we will be adding options to buy flower in 7g and 14g (& maybe 28g) which will allow for better deals on high-quality strains! We don't have any sample packs on the website at the moment but we will be adding a 7g flower sample pack option as soon as possible! Until then, feel free to email us at [email protected] (list the products you would like and quantities) and we would be more than happy to make a custom sample pack at a great deal for you!

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team

PuffLevel.ca - Price Adjustments, Flower Sample Packs, & Concentrate Bundles at amazing prices!

Hello,

We hope everyone has been having a great night! We took feedback into consideration and have made some small changes to the prices of a lot of the items in our shop (5%-15% off most products)!! We have also released 2 sample packs in limited stock, as soon as those sell out, we will be restocking and updating more strains within those sample packs!!

You can get 7 individual grams of 7 of our high-quality flower for $48 (Including 20% off "Launch20" Coupon) at:
http://bit.ly/2lyjFbG

If you want to treat yourself that extra bit more, we have 7 individual grams of 7 of our best high-quality flower for $52 (Including 20% off "Launch20" Coupon) at:
http://bit.ly/2ttOu5u

This is only the beginning of what we have planned, we are in the midst of implementing a bundle system which will allow you to purchase bundles of concentrates or flower for amazing prices (coupons cannot be applied to bundles)!

We currently have a couple of concentrate bundles in stock, but not implemented on the website yet, feel free to e-mail [email protected] to get in on those deals right away! *LIMITED STOCK*

7 Grams of mixed strains of 91 Supreme Shatter for $260 (Including XpressPost shipping & Tax)
Shatter Strains: Blue Cheese (I), Pennywise (I), Dutch Treat (H), LSD (H), Killing Fields (S), NYPD (S)

7 Grams of mixed strains of OG Extracts Crumble and Shatter for $280 (Including XpressPost shipping & Tax)
Crumble Strains: Black Tuna (H), Super Lemon Haze (S), Death Bubba (I)
Shatter Strains: Sour Blueberry (H), Charlotte's Web (S), Durban Poison (S), Seedsman Haze (S)
Also comes with your choice of an OG Extracts Dab Matt OR Dab Tool

7 Half-Grams (Total 3.5g) of mixed strains of Pacific Gas Co Blue Edition PHO for $195 (Including XpressPost shipping & Tax)
PHO Strains: OG Kush (H), Cheese (H), Nuken (I), Candy Cane (I)

When we implement the new bundle system, there will be a few more great bundles at amazing prices which we're sure the real cannabis connoisseurs will love!

Much love & have a great rest of your night <3
PuffLevel Team

FrostedNug wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:45 pm really interesting but prices are waaaaayyyy too high even with what you say to provide..... lots of moms gives more thsn amazong services with some products too that others don't have.... that's not a good reason to bethat expensive
Hello FrostedNug,

Thank you for your feedback! While we agree that our prices are not cheap, we still don't think that they are "waaay too high". With no disrespect whatsoever I would love for you to point out another Ontario MOM that is offering 7 individual grams of high-quality strains for $48-$52, or OG Extracts crumbles/shatters at $44, or Limited Edition Pacific Gas Co PHO at $64, or 7 gram bundles of mixed strains of 91 Supreme Shatter for $260 including shipping and tax (Prices include discount code which we will have lots of as well as other promos). I don't think you will find these deals elsewhere and if you do then you can prove me wrong. We're sorry that you believe our prices are too high, but comparing our prices to lower quality product is not fair to us either, and all of our other customers so far have been extremely happy with the quality relative to price. It also costs us to bring some of these products from BC to Ontario to provide them faster and more conveniently to people from the Central/East Canada. We will also be releasing some 1 OZ / 2 OZ flower bundles for great prices relative to the quality soon, we hope these can intrigue you more.

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team

PuffLevel.ca - CANADA DAY BUNDLE DEALS!! PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!! LIMITED STOCK!!

Hello everyone, CANADA DAY is upon us and even though we are still in the midst of implementing the new bundle system (will need few more days as we're a small team), we would love to offer some awesome CANADA DAY DEALS meanwhile to everyone so you still have a chance of receiving your package before the weekend if you live in Ontario!!

The bundles are final prices (INCLUDING XPRESSPOST SHIPPING & Optional Sig. Required) & in limited stock so get in quick and prepare for Canada Day with some quality product at awesome prices!!

Flower Bundles: **Keep in mind prices INCLUDE XPRESSPOST SHIPPING, no extra charges!!**
2 OZ - 4 Strains (Half Oz of: Organic Mango (AAA+), Pineapple Skunk (AAA+), MKU (AAA+), Zelly's Gift (AAA)) - $280
1 OZ - 2 Strains (Half Oz of: Organic Mango (AAA+), Pineapple Skunk (AAA+)) - $165
1 OZ - 4 Strains (Qs of: Organic Mango (AAA+), Pineapple Skunk (AAA+), Zelly's Gift (AAA), Bubba Kush (AAA-)) - $165

* You can inquire about other strains available if you want to switch one of the listed ones out!

Concentrate Bundles: **Keep in mind prices INCLUDE XPRESSPOST SHIPPING, no extra charges!!**

7 Grams of 91 Supreme Mix n' Match Shatter - $260
14 Grams of 91 Supreme Mix n' Match Shatter - $460
Strains: LSD, NYPD, Dutch Treat, Blue Cheese, Killing Fields, Pennywise (4 more strains coming soon)

7 Grams of OG Extracts Mix n' Match Crumble & Shatter - $275 (Comes with a free OG Extracts dab matt & dabber)
14 Grams of OG Extracts Mix n' Match Crumble & Shatter - $480 (Comes with a free OG Extracts dab matt & dabber)
Strains of Shatter: Charlotte's Web, Seedsman Haze, Shishka X God Bud, Sour Blueberry
Strains of Crumble: Gorilla Cookies, Death Bubba, Super Lemon Haze, Black Tuna

7 Grams of OG Extracts Mix n' Match HTFSE/HCFSE Caviar - $350 (Comes with a free OG Extracts dab matt & dabber)
Strains: Sour OG, Gelato, Durban Poison, God Bud, UK Cheese

3.5 Grams of Pacific Gas Co PHO Blue Edition Half Grams - $170
Strains: Nuken, OG Kush, Candy Cane, Cheese

Limited stock!! Awesome deals!! Contact us at [email protected] to get in on the deals right away!! We're also tossing some extra freebies from our team into every package until Canada Day!! <3

Have a great rest of your day,
PuffLevel Team

Re: PuffLevel ca Greeting 20 Off Launch Promotion

Michaelfaurl wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:49 pm Hi Guys,

I am planning to go out fishing on Thursday at Port Hacking. I need help with Launch spots for the Port Hacking. Somewhere you can park close and not walk too far.

Thanks
Abz
Hello,

We're not too sure what you're asking of us. I googled the "Port Hacking" place and it's in Sydney, Australia. Not sure why you thought we can help you with finding the correct parking spot but we wish you the best with that! Hope you have a fun and safe trip!

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team

Cidchili wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:26 pm I was excited when I saw your site and product selection, but it’s a major turn down that you’re asking for I.D... i’m Just not comfortable with that.
What are you asking for ID? A picture of my driver license or something like that?
Hello,

The ID requirement is an absolute must as the last thing we would ever want to do is send Cannabis products to people who are not eligible for Cannabis use such as minors, we take that very seriously. The reason we require an ID is purely for identity and age verification, you can feel free to scratch out and hide absolutely everything on your ID excluding your full name and age (& ideally the address that you would like the package shipped to). The full name is needed to verify identity and it will be the same name that we put on the package as part of the shipping information, the age requirement reasoning is straightforward. Anything that shows your full name and birth date will be a valid ID for us.

Let me know if you have any other questions or inquiries,

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team

Cidchili wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:26 pm I was excited when I saw your site and product selection, but it’s a major turn down that you’re asking for I.D... i’m Just not comfortable with that.
What are you asking for ID? A picture of my driver license or something like that?
You'll soon find out pretty much all MOM's ask for ID. This is mainly to check for age, while we're all marijuana enthusiasts here, I think most of us will agree we don't want kids to order it online.